Difference between massage

Essaw

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Im a working holiday guy in Tokyo.
And I like massage with happy end,
but japan really confuses me about this.

First, they have different license,
normal 風俗 massage they have a long list with many cost on it, but it’s expensive for me.
Then the others are walking on the edge of laws, their website always note that they don’t have sex service.
Such as men’s esthe, aroma, relaxation and Thai massage.

I have been Thai massage in Shinjuku 3-4times, I only knows the powder and oil have happy end.
So how can I know that the above kind shop they have happy end?
It’s really sad that I choose the wrong cost that I miss the HE.
Please help me~

Stop worrying about licenses and laws, it's not worth spending the time thinking about.

If you're worried about 'walking on the edge of the law' - you'd better stop looking for a place for your HE massage.

If you can stop worrying about all that, go read the reviews here and pick one that seems like it will meet your needs.

Just a note - if you come across Asian Feeling/Relax, they are currently closed for COVID-19. Seems like they will re-open again soon, but that shop is one that you'll see reviewed a lot.

As stated by @TAG Manager follow the reviews. Otherwise you might not get what you are expecting or have to pay extra.

A couple of general points, usually you need to select a longer course if you want a HJ. So budget for at least 10,000 Yen.

If you want to skip the massage part, go to a sketchy looking massage shop near mid-night and ask directly for a HJ. They will oil up your boner for 4,000 or 5,000 Yen if you go to the right place.

if you come across Asian Feeling/Relax, they are currently closed for COVID-19.
Just checked their website - they're open again from today, only in the "Relax" location.

You have two options.

1) Read reviews here written by folks who've been willing to wager their own money and are nice enough to report back.

2) You locate a promising shop on your own, roll the dice and TOFTT with your own money.

As has already been pointed out, there's no etched-in-stone guarantee that you'll get anything, anywhere, no matter what you might read, but if you're that concerned about legal issues then wandering around trying to find a lady who'll touch your penis for money is probably not a good hobby for you.

Generally speaking, when you see "oil" in the course and it's 10k or more, you'll PROBABLY get a happy ending. I've found that gaijin-friendly non-Japanese shops (particularly Chinese) are more blunt and the tencho will often tell you exactly what you're getting. And sometimes, it's more than you really want. When I visit a Korean shop, I need not wonder much as they're Korean so I know my dick is coming out at some point. Japanese, if they'll allow you in (I'm ethnically Japanese so protocol is often different for me), will never tell you anything specific so don't bother asking and be happy they let you in. I remember over a decade ago being drunk and bold enough to ask a mamasan in Tobita, "What do I get for 12,000 yen (it was cheaper back then)??" She just smiled and replied, "What do you think??" I found out about five minutes later.

Reactions: bichan2
Hey guys! Im a working holiday guy in Tokyo.
And I like massage with happy end,
but japan really confuses me about this.

First, they have different license,
normal 風俗 massage they have a long list with many cost on it, but it’s expensive for me.
Then the others are walking on the edge of laws, their website always note that they don’t have sex service.
Such as men’s esthe, aroma, relaxation and Thai massage.

I have been Thai massage in Shinjuku 3-4times, I only knows the powder and oil have happy end.
So how can I know that the above kind shop they have happy end?
It’s really sad that I choose the wrong cost that I miss the HE.
Please help me~

im assuming you dont speak japanese so you’ll have no chance getting HE at any ‘men’s este’. The massage will also be shit anyway.
Stick to chinese, thai or korean places in side-streets within a couple blocks from busy stations.

Reactions: MikeH
im assuming you dont speak japanese so you’ll have no chance getting HE at any ‘men’s este’. The massage will also be shit anyway.
Stick to chinese, thai or korean places in side-streets within a couple blocks from busy stations.
Just don't follow the chinese girls that may be offering massage, walking around the stations. That won't end well...

Just checked their website - they're open again from today, only in the "Relax" location.
Thanks for this btw, can't keep up with the changes from day to day.

Thanks for this btw, can't keep up with the changes from day to day.
After the trouble they had last year in Shinbashi they're pretty eager to stay off the city's radar, understandably.

Reactions: bichan2