Different personalities durin play time

Jenkins55

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I’ve tried full service p4p only handful few times. And when I meet the girl I feel like I have to choose between two personalities. One side of me wants to say “Hey... umm you do bj right? Can you...” The other side of me wants to get close to her and say “kneel”. I always end up going with the former because I’m a little worried about it being too rough. I’m usually described as “kind”, “caring” yada yada so I’ve never revealed that side. Did anyone else ever feel like they needed to “hide the roughness”?

So I’ve tried full service p4p only handful few times. And when I meet the girl I feel like I have to choose between two personalities. One side of me wants to say “Hey... umm you do bj right? Can you...” The other side of me wants to get close to her and say “kneel”. I always end up going with the former because I’m a little worried about it being too rough. I’m usually described as “kind”, “caring” yada yada so I’ve never revealed that side. Did anyone else ever feel like they needed to “hide the roughness”?
Absolutely.
Lots of people hold light and darkness within them, urges of submission and Dominance, the thing is you DO have to be careful with the more Dominant side, if you’re in any situation, but especially P4P and you suddenly get all aggressive like that without making sure your provider is into that, ok with that, and expecting that, it’s a quick way to find yourself with a slap and getting blacklisted.

It’s ok to have those feelings of wanting complete control, and even when in a Dominant position you can still be caring and gentle while absolutely commanding a scene, but that’s all about finding the right partner and making sure they’re ok with it first.

I totally agree with Danni.
I think its normal, but you can not just do that out of the blue. It could be terrifying for the girl.

If you want to explore this side, use an SM agency that has M provider. Or contact an independent and let her know what kind of boundaries you want to explore and if she is ok with that. You could even use a regular service and sit down with the girl beforehand and explain her your needs. But if you want to dive right in, an SM service or indie would be better.

I would advise to have some comforting talk before and after though. Its not nice if someone doesn’t treat you with respect and orders you around all of the time. Personally i’m open to requests and i’ve done kinky stuff but just with guys who are pleasant and respectful before and afterwards and only get kinky during play. I think it would leave quite a wound if you don’t empathize you respect her.

Reactions: BB0523 and Negi77
I totally agree with Danni.
I think its normal, but you can not just do that out of the blue. It could be terrifying for the girl.

If you want to explore this side, use an SM agency that has M provider. Or contact an independent and let her know what kind of boundaries you want to explore and if she is ok with that. You could even use a regular service and sit down with the girl beforehand and explain her your needs. But if you want to dive right in, an SM service or indie would be better.

I would advise to have some comforting talk before and after though. Its not nice if someone doesn’t treat you with respect and orders you around all of the time. Personally i’m open to requests and i’ve done kinky stuff but just with guys who are pleasant and respectful before and afterwards and only get kinky during play. I think it would leave quite a wound if you don’t empathize you respect her.

To further add to this, some people need aftercare, even the OP might need aftercare, a lot of people think that Dom's or those in control of the scene don't need anything afterward but that's not true either, some submissive people don't need nor want anything after play, some need a lot of assurance, some Dom's don't need nor want anything, some also need assurance and cuddles and to be told that they're not bad people, that everything that happened was cool and consensual.

So don't get into a mindset that you (Jenkins) might not need assurances that everything is ok after you have your fun, if you go with a provider, or just meet a girl who likes this sort of thing, calculate for a half-hour to an hour of cool-down and talking about the scene and having a little feelings jam. Letting out those more raw inner parts can be freeing, can be euphoric, but can also be like a really intense therapy session where you feel super raw and vulnerable after, and you're going to need a little aloe for those emotional workouts.

So whatever you do (anyone on this forum) make sure that you talk to whomever your with about the things you'd like to try, keeping an open, non-judgmental communication going between all parties is the best way to make sure that a good, safe, risk-aware, and consensual play is always taking place.
And that's just a good time all around.

To further add to this, some people need aftercare, even the OP might need aftercare, a lot of people think that Dom's or those in control of the scene don't need anything afterward but that's not true either, some submissive people don't need nor want anything after play, some need a lot of assurance, some Dom's don't need nor want anything, some also need assurance and cuddles and to be told that they're not bad people, that everything that happened was cool and consensual.

So don't get into a mindset that you (Jenkins) might not need assurances that everything is ok after you have your fun, if you go with a provider, or just meet a girl who likes this sort of thing, calculate for a half-hour to an hour of cool-down and talking about the scene and having a little feelings jam. Letting out those more raw inner parts can be freeing, can be euphoric, but can also be like a really intense therapy session where you feel super raw and vulnerable after, and you're going to need a little aloe for those emotional workouts.

So whatever you do (anyone on this forum) make sure that you talk to whomever your with about the things you'd like to try, keeping an open, non-judgmental communication going between all parties is the best way to make sure that a good, safe, risk-aware, and consensual play is always taking place.
And that's just a good time all around.
Thanks for the advice. They seem... sensible. I’ll make sure she knows what she’s getting before and after. That is if I ever meet a girl who’s willing and if I decide to try out a bit more “do this” tone. I’m a pretty mellow and stoic guy, so that will not happen anytime soon, if at all. But thanks for clarifying the correct way of going about it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland