Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Rino

Date of Encounter:
August 2016 (early evening)

Contact Method:
Walked into store

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes / JPY15,000 (incl. nomination fee and gaijin tax)

Type/Location:
Health club

Language Notes:
used Japanese only. Front staff and girl greeted me in English, but switched to Japanese, once I talked to them in Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description: Smoking hot. Slim but with not too small nice tits. She said she was 20, and I believe it. Did not shave, but still geoogeous, totally my type.

Details: First time in a health club, after my first pink salon encounter last week. Read many reviews on this site and figured I'd give it a try. Guy at the front showed me an English menu, with prices being JPY2,000 higher than for Japanese customers. Also, they seem to have a Strawberry Day 3 times a month, but that doesn't apply to gaijin either, so I ended up paying JPY5,000 more than a Japanese guy would have.
He showed me 6,7 pictures of girls which were available and asked me if I want him to make the choice. I thought since this is my first time, I better choose one of the girls that have been reviewed on this site already to avoid a bad experience and went for Rino. I had to wait 5,10 minutes in the small waiting room when the guy guided me to the room, where Rino was already waiting. The room is absolutely tiny. Can't really call it a room in common sense, but it does the trick.
I was instantly amazed how beautiful she was. The picture didn't lie. By the looks only, she totally was my type of girl. She shortly greeted me and then proposed to get undressed for the shower. The shower experience was nothing special, a bit mechanic. In general, it appeared to be clear that she had her plan to follow and chose not to talk to much. I asked her several things (my Japanese is quite fluent), but her reply was always not more than one sentence. After I was done with the shower (took very long, like 10 minutes?), she had her own shower for 1,2 minutes with me waiting on the bed. She then told me to lie down and gave me a small DFK. 1,2 times licking the nipples and off she was southwards. She did BJ and HJ and it felt good. After 7,8 minutes I thought it would be good to ask her if I can return the favor, as I thought we still got time and I haven't even sucked on her nipples or pussy yet. She made a small no-no and continued sucking. I figured I should't push it as a first timer and enjouyed the scenery. After CIM, she proposed another shower, same pattern as last time. The alarm rang and she told me time was up. I was totally suprised, as I was sure the 40 minutes were far from over, but I also wondered, why we showered so early. Got told to get dressed.
As I was dissapointed with how things went, I thought I should at least check, what is OK to do in general at such a place and what not. She told me 69, etc. is all cool, after I asked her. I don't know why she declined when I asked earlier, but it seems that she had 30 minutes instead of 40 minutes in her mind, which explains why she was eager to get me off before the early bell. I am not sure, if that was purely a mistake and I wished I had found out earlier, but didn't check my watch before leaving.
All in all, I am glad I met her, as body wise, she was exactly what I was looking for. I think I will visit their store again, but probably looking for a more active girl. I would probably also say that at least 50, better 60 minutes shall be reserved if you want to enjoy everything a bit more. 30 minutes or 40 minutes probably feel a bit rushed, which is a shame with such pretty girls.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Score: Probably just a 2 out of 5. By the looks, it was a 5/5 for me, but she wasn't really talkative (1 out of 5), nor did the service come close to anything of a GFE (1/5). Could hardly touch her (1/5). Plus, I think I got screwed and only received 30 minutes instead of 40 (0/5).

Nice second post! Not sure if the mods will allow your ratings-some controversy on TAG regarding ratings.

Keep it up! (double entendre-pun intended)

great-keep-it-up-smiley-face.png

Ok, thanks! I thought it would be easier to attach a rating, as it is easy to see what the experience was in a nutshell, but I see there are discussions.

Ok, thanks! I thought it would be easier to attach a rating, as it is easy to see what the experience was in a nutshell, but I see there are discussions.

I am not privy to the rationale, just a glance at posts.

Someone more informed can clarify. But keep posting!!!

The review template once required or encouraged a numerical rating, and they caused some confusion and controversy. Responding to urgings from various members, very much including me, they were dropped from the template. However, no one ever suggested that a reviewer not be allowed to give a numerical score if he wished afaik. So, no problem here I think.

-Ww

Thanks! I thought that might be the case though I wasn't sure, since we both were done with shower and getting dressed already, when the first alarm rang. So maybe I was wrong in my assumption above. Anyway, I don't regret the experience, but her service was not the best either. One lesson I learned is that looks is not everything, even when paying for sex.

80 to 90 minutes should be a good minimum if you can afford it. Usually doesn't feel rushed. Less than 60 minutes & there's usually bad reviews here thinking its rushed when truthfully it is.

Reactions: MossBoss
80 to 90 minutes should be a good minimum if you can afford it. Usually doesn't feel rushed. Less than 60 minutes & there's usually bad reviews here thinking its rushed when truthfully it is.

Then again some mongers sing the praises of the 3 minute covered BJs at New Hot Point...

Yeah, at least an hour, probably 80 to 90 minutes is better. Everything else is 中途半端

Just my two cents regarding times but lately I've been having success going for the short course if its my first time with a new provider and then, if things click, going back for a longer one down the line.
Nothing sucks worse than throwing down for a 90 minute course and realizing that you don't even want to be there for 30, haha.

If you have one pop, 40 minutes or an hour is enough and doesn't have to be rushed. I feel like girls in those establishments just spend ages in the shower to fill up time maybe, while if the girl is genki and puts her energy into service, 40 minutes can be satisfying.

If you have one pop, 40 minutes or an hour is enough and doesn't have to be rushed. I feel like girls in those establishments just spend ages in the shower to fill up time maybe, while if the girl is genki and puts her energy into service, 40 minutes can be satisfying.
You go to strawberry jam? Thats hot.

Did you grow a penis that we didn't know about?

I understood that was not literally, but why can't i, as someone who has given quite some courses and who had a 40 minutes course on offer, not comment on how a 40 minutes course feels imo?
Yes, i've never been to strawberry jam but i thought the discussion was at 40 minutes courses in general at this point, not only the ones they offer at SJ.

I understood that was not literally, but why can't i, as someone who has given quite some courses and who had a 40 minutes course on offer, not comment on how a 40 minutes course feels imo?
Yes, i've never been to strawberry jam but i thought the discussion was at 40 minutes courses in general at this point, not only the ones they offer at SJ.
I once did a 40min at SJ. Definitely not enough time in my opinion considering the time "burned" by 2 showers, dressing/undressing, chit chat. The provider basically understood that wasn't going to be enough time from the beginning, licked a couple times then went straight for sumata. My thought is that 40 min is not enough for guys who don't shot quickly.

Reactions: Spartacus77