None

Appointment Length & Costs:
10,000 yen. Two girls. The works.

Type/Location:
In-shop

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
It’s Golden Week here and in Japan and today is Constitution Memorial Day so the streets are pack and the weather is sunny but also extremely windy. But I digress and I find myself heading to Gotanda after lunch with not much on my agenda. Found Dio easily and tencho with goatee welcomed me warmly.

Never mind what the signboard says, it’s 10k yen for gaijins and I handed over the note before he leaves the curtain and asks me to enter.

It’s super dark inside like you’ve just entered a cinema and he tells me to take the seat closest to the entrance cos the others are occupied. (It’s a holiday!) I can’t see jackshit for at least 5 minutes but all around me I hear chatter and slurping (in no particular order).

My first service provider approaches and I’m still partially blind but she’s friendly and I have a feeling she’s no SYT just from how her hands and skin feel - it lacks that suppleness. The usual drill takes place and it doesn’t take long before she heads down under.

What a hard worker because for a good 10 minutes or so, she just sucks without coming up for air. Her technique is good and she reacts to my little movements, knowing when to go faster. She slowly works up a sweat (it’s a windy but warm day, reminder), I finally pop and by this time has regain my sight.

Just as I thought, she looks middle aged but well maintained like a typical Japanese housewife that you would see having tea with her friends at a cafe. She thanks me and we laugh at how I pop almost exactly when the buzzer goes off and then she leaves.

Looks: 2/5
Technique: 4/5

The second girl arrives and I somewhat curse myself for adjusting to the darkness now. She’s younger - prob 30s - but chubby. Anyone who has an Amy Schumer fetish will feel like he’s hit the jackpot but she’s just not my thing.

Also there is very little down time between the switchover so my buddy isn’t really up for round 2. She tells me to lie down - which is new cos I remain sitting the whole time during the first blow - so i sort of lean against the armrest while she disrobes and get down to it. The position I’m in also meant there is no way I could reach out for a grope despite her being buck naked. Maybe she is feeling the heat and took her kit off to cool down that’s all.

Anyway I’m just not into plus sized girls and I feel slightly bad cos junior refuse to rise to the occasion. She keeps at it nonetheless though her technique is really poor and I could barely feel any suction. Midway I told her it’s ok, let’s give up and we share a laugh when she ask if I was “tired”. Put my pants back on and she shows me to the exit with a hug.

Looks:2/5
Technique: 1/5

Outside, an elderly patron is waiting - busy day today I guess - and another younger tencho in a cap and hoodie waves goodbye to me.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Dio is well documented here on TAG and mileage varies greatly here. Frankly, the standard of the providers are no different from Happy Hinomaru which I no longer patronize but I also understand gaijin-friendly pinsarios are usually not where you’ll find lookers. You get what you pay for and if you just wanna bust a nut (or two), Dio is the place for you. If you’re into looks and SYTs like me, then avoid. I think I won’t eben bother with Jan Jan even in the name of research.

Strangely, I didn’t see Emotion was not offered to be brought there either. Which is the one with younger providers?

I was hoping I would at least luck out on one of the providers but no such thing today. Well, live and learn. Now i can cross Dio off the list but should I return for Emotion one day?

Unless something has changed it is two establishments that use the same ladies.

Reactions: LionCityBoy
I hear rumors that Emotion tends to have better girls but that they probably still shuffle girls between the two shops if needed. I wouldn't bother trying it for that kind of money though.

Reactions: LionCityBoy
For what it’s worth, here’s my general experience at Emotion during the first half of 2017. Hot girls do work there. Yes, you the exotic Japanese speaking gaijin can have them suck your dick with their supple, young lips. I got rather accustomed to one in particular, named Rio. The manager got wise to my predeliction and started to charge me more and more. Which I argued a little bit at, but ultimately paid. Because, what are you going to do? Where I come from, I could never ever even pay four times that upcharge to get lip service by someone half that young and hot.:/. Anyways, I don’t know what the policy is now, but suddenly everything turned CBJ. I haven’t been back since.

Dio doesn’t.

As for my most recent experience, both providers at Emotions (upstairs) used condom; the second one, Haru (who otherwise did a great job and is smiling and chatty despite my no Japanese), explained that it's supposedly a 'new rule'.
Strogly suspect it's at best a 'new gaijin rule', since ladies in the other boots appeared to be spitting in wet towels what from their sounds few seconds before seemed to be a large amount of Japanese semen received in their mouth.
If the efforts of some of the women somehow made sense of the 2 x 10,000¥ system for foreigners, personally it would take a much younger and beautiful girl to be able to achieve a second happy ending - hence making the expense disproportionately high compared to the raw bj one can get at a place like Lovely hand from girls in their early 20s, and from the covered bj at New Hot Point that are given by hotties.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Strogly suspect it's at best a 'new gaijin rule'

Yeah, they started to have those "new rules" that only applied based on your skin colour already a few years ago.

That place would be OK, not great but OK, if you are Japanese. The value proposition is solid, get a cheap blowjob from semi-attractive girl. But getting two of those girls in succession for 10k doesn't work anymore, at least not to me. For that same price you can get FS from a better looking girl just around the corner.

The funny thing is a year or so ago I had a customer in Gotanda and walked the area often. The guys in front would do their pitch and many times shouting the Japanese price to me when I walked past. If I stopped and told them OK then they would look baffled and then change the price. :eek::D

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Wish I seen that earlier, I went to Dio today and the CBJ really doesn’t make it for me :( Besides, the 40mn announced turned into 2 x 10mn. On my watch it does not make 40mn. Did I misunderstood the 40 mn?

Wish I seen that earlier, I went to Dio today and the CBJ really doesn’t make it for me :( Besides, the 40mn announced turned into 2 x 10mn. On my watch it does not make 40mn. Did I misunderstood the 40 mn?

It depends. Did you cum? From my experience it's basically "You gotta cum twice in 40 minutes" (20 minutes per girl). If you cum then it's over and the girl leaves.

The first girl didn’t made me cum and I was really surprised when her beeper went off, I had my watch, it was 10mn I m positive. For the second one they sent the A team, that lady have some skills and managed to make me come in a bit less than 10mn with the condom :) Btw, both were not bad looking, not young, sure, Iike 40 but not bad looking.

Interesting. Not sure what happened with the first one then. You're lucky that they weren't bad looking, though. I've only been to Emotion. Never actually been down to Dio.

Guys, you`d better just to skip/ignore this Dio/Emotion. I`ve been there twice last year. I always was on the 2nd floor - Emotion. During this period they switched their prices from 7K to 10K for foreigners. You still can get some experienced girl there but it is never guaranteed. Please, just take your 10K and find some Chinese provider for FS and happier service in the same area for the same price.