Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Dio Gotanda

Date of Encounter:
September 2015

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
Two 20 minute sessions, 8000 yen (if I recall correctly)

Type/Location:
BJ bar, Gotanda

Language Notes:
All in Japanese

Overall Rating:
4 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
Intro: This was my second worst experience and almost made me retire from the mongering game before I even really began.

The Place: few minutes walk from Gotanda station. It's surrounded by really nice Japanese only places with great looking women walking in and out of the places. Touts are waiting outside so even if you can't find it they will find you. They apparently have a gaijin tax.

*Side Note* the nearby places don't always so no gaijin but bombard you in very fast japanese until you leave.

The Girls: When it comes to Japanese women I have low standards. The Girls I saw here do not meet them. My Japanese at the time wad bad enough to where I didn't get a good idea on their personality. They were flat chested and large. Their teeth went in all sorts of random directions. Plus they had bad technique.

The Process: Strangely, talking to the tout was the best part. We talked about Star Wars until it came to business. He sat me down and then the first girl came. She cleaned me off and started with a 20 minute BBBJ, went on to 25 trying to finish, which I didnt. Second girl was also 25 until I finished myself off and gave her CIM.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
It was certainly something. It was expensive for what it was. Won't repeat but might be worth a try because all sex after this suddenly became way better.

Last edited:
I believe almost all reviews of Dio will be like this.
You can appreciate just getting the hell out of there after going. Most guys won't pick up their ladies for free, so it just feels worse to pay. (Who ever feels the post is disrespectful hasn't been there).

Even while I was there I treated the girls very nicely. But in my mind I felt terrible. Plus my junk felt a little weird for about a week after that place. Luckily I think my dick just hurt a bit from about 50 minutes of a teeth BJ.

@tom HAAAAAA!!!
Same ugly staff will walk right upstairs to you. You must have been lucky.
It's been a while & maybe the old cleaning lady & the two twins that look like Roseanne Barr at her plumpest.

here's my experience with those two shops

Emotion dec 2013 - two slim girls, mid-20s to early 30s, quite pretty but not Haruka NHP level, but they're slim
later that month this time in Dio - chubby MILFs, one had nice tits but both are not pretty
dec 2014 in Emotion - curvy big-boobed MILF with average face, then another average-looking mom with averaged-sized boobs

based on this, I'd say I'm willing to frequent Emotion, if only it isn't too far from my place.

my point is, I wouldn't judge a place based on general perception

for example, Hinomaru has a reputation for being a dreary, depressing place, but hey all PS are like that. I'd even venture to say that Hinomaru has better atmosphere than most pink salons. Over the last two years, I've had good girls there that suit my taste. Although I must admit this would be a small percentage of the line-up. I'd base my assessment of the place with specific girls, not general perception of shops.

Reactions: MossBoss
Ok but most recent experiences there are inline with the reason why I won't recommend going. Please provide an updated review if you go there & they provide you with a pleasant experience. I tried the last 3 times being stuck with the same providers upstairs & downstairs & felt why am I paying for providers that I wouldn't let give me a blowjob for free.
Sounds bad but it's the truth.

Desktop indeed has taken one (two, actually. Two Big Ones) for the team several times. I don't want to go to Dio/Emotion even as a laugh, even if someone paid for me plus 5K to write the review.

I salute thee, Desktop!

Maybe one day it will be different. But I won't be the one to check/report in the interim.

Reactions: Desktop
Just to add my dio/ emotion experience,

First time was Nov 2015 I went in the afternoon and went upstairs to emotion. 7k¥ and a 10 min wait. The first " girl " was 40's yet attractive. Good technique so popped fast. 2nd girl came and appeared to be 20's with perky tits. She wasn't as receptive to roaming, more down to business. However I thought I was spent and her technique had me raging in no time.

Overall it was very repeatable so,

2nd visit was Day after New Years. The tout sent me to dio and they said new years rate was10k¥. First girl was mid to late 40s and hard to look at. I thought that's okay- the next one will be better. The second was skinnier but no more attractive. Ugh

I do not think I'll repeat

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
2nd visit was Day after New Years. The tout sent me to dio and they said new years rate was10k¥.

Never heard of any shops putting the price up on holiday periods. Sounds like a rip off gaijin holiday!

Hah, I thought this was a new thread, didn't realize it was the old thread. When I click on a Dio/Emotion review on the net, I psych myself up for entertainment in the same way I do when I watch a movie like FINAL DESTINATION, SAW or HOSTEL. "Ohhhh man here we gooo, this is going to be awesome and horrifying....."

(note that it sounds like the other place in Sugamo that allows gaijin that speak Japanese well, the really smoky place north of the station (haven't been yet), does Hanabira (multiple girls for a low price) as well. Though since I really can't stand smoky places, I don't think I'll be interested enough to try.

I haven't seen any recent reviews of this place I may put this on my list of places to try. From reading the reviews it seems that this place may allow you two pops (one for each girl). Is that correct? Also does anyone know what the Dio course is?

it seems that this place may allow you two pops (one for each girl). I

That's always been the standard for hanabirakaiten places - you're allowed one pop per girl, if you can manage it.

And speaking of Dio, on Direwolf and my old stamping grounds looks like another guy seems to have been a jackass.

Went to Dio and had two really nice, friendly girls. The kind.

That make you happy to be in Japan.

The Tencho murt have been angry at whatever was going on.

In the booth at the back of the room. He poked his head in once, then came.

In and glared then started slamming things around and finally knocked out the power.

With a BOOM!

Really enjoyable over all.

I'd expect Dio to suddenly be a tad less inviting to foreign clientele for the next wee bit...

That's always been the standard for hanabirakaiten places - you're allowed one pop per girl, if you can manage it.

And speaking of Dio, on Direwolf and my old stamping grounds looks like another guy seems to have been a jackass.

I'd expect Dio to suddenly be a tad less inviting to foreign clientele for the next wee bit...

Sudsy,

Thanks for the info. It is much appreciated. As always this forum is a great resource!