Guest viewing is limited

Dipping My Toe In The Sugar Lake - And Striking Out

lol.. is Sugar Lake a specific sugar dating site or is it a general class reference?

Any suggestions on sugar sites that seem to work well in Japan?
Sugar Lake is not a website.
The main website for sugar dating that OP also used is Seeking Arrangement. Its used word wide and has a few members in Japan as well.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Sugar Lake is not a website.
The main website for sugar dating that OP also used is Seeking Arrangement. Its used word wide and has a few members in Japan as well.

lol.. got it..
I've looked at SA before just wasn't sure how well it worked in Japan. I've just been using Ashley Madison which has worked pretty well for me when hunting the older, married women even in smaller cities. I'll give SA a look in Japan, in the USA the women want monthly stipends of thousands a month, no thank you.

Reactions: Wwanderer
lol.. got it..
I've looked at SA before just wasn't sure how well it worked in Japan. I've just been using Ashley Madison which has worked pretty well for me when hunting the older, married women even in smaller cities. I'll give SA a look in Japan, in the USA the women want monthly stipends of thousands a month, no thank you.
It has a fair amound of members in Japan as far as i know.
The foreign girls i know ask about 50.000 yen for dinner and hotel dates around 3 or 4 hours. Japanese girls might settle for 40.000 or 30.000, but the stunners probably also expect 50.000.

lol.. got it..

Not too many years ago there was very little on SA in Japan, but these days there is plenty and a LOT of variety. For the last few years I have found that SA alone is sufficient to provide me with a steady stream of interesting new potential SBs to meet, and indeed lately there are many more than I can even find the time to meet.

And, btw, you can often disregard the hefty monthly stipends listed in the SB's profiles; it is simply something she picks off a pull-down menu when she first sets up her account, often on a whim. Unless she says otherwise in the text of her profile, the large majority of SBs are much more flexible about the financial aspects of the arrangement on a case-by-case basis.

-Ww

just contact her dont pay attention to whatever she puts down there... i have talked with a couple girls that had chosen the substantial option and where actually quite accessible when we talked numbers. i think they do that to scare the "cheap" man away

just contact her dont pay attention to whatever she puts down there... i have talked with a couple girls that had chosen the substantial option and where actually quite accessible when we talked numbers. i think they do that to scare the "cheap" man away

I have discovered that many SBs don't even know what their own profile says about their financial expectations! Quite a few women decide to give sugar dating a try by putting a profile on SA in a hasty and experimental/whimsical way (including picking some expectation level off a pull down menu), and then never bother to look at it or modify it again as long as they are getting contacts, or responses to their contacts, that are satisfactory to them. Others write/modify and re-write/re-modify their profiles many times to try to perfect them for attracting exactly the sort of SDs and arrangements they seek.

The result is confusing for SDs. You will go way wrong by paying any attention to what the profiles of some SBs say while other SBs will be annoyed if you don't take everything her profile says extremely seriously and literally.

-Ww

It's also known as a "sucker price" (deal or rate) in business. An excessively high price that only someone who knows nothing and/or is a fool would accept.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sucker's+deal

i had a conversation that went like...

me: hey maybe we can work something out

her: 1000usd

Reactions: Ches
Whenever I consider a sugar daddy I expect to find a deeper connection (not money, that's just the side product of the relationship not the aim!) especially if I'm going to be spending so much time with him. I always like to get the allowance sorted before the first date (not to be paid on that date) and ask for 60,000 for the first date which I ask doesn't have any expectations. But for me that price covers taxi and my usual hourly rate incase the guys just want to go straight to hotel. I've met a few guys who took it a little further and once the price is set I don't ask for more. Maybe because I'm 27 I don't really like to party until 5am and I always prepare for a sugar date as best I can and try to put my best foot forward and make an impression.

SA always gets me really great connections. Be it one night or long term and I've left dates with tips bigger than what I charge for a day, various presents and once even a Rolex!!! I keep in contact with most of my connections and actually care about their goings on. Most are frequent travelers to Japan so can't meet as regularly as we would like. But that's life! Unexpected!

I have also come across a couple of guys who I would rather forget. And some mails I wish I never opened too!

Either way, though I am very new to the sugar bowl and still very inexperienced so I do my best to make sure my date has the time of his life. Be it coffee or a night on the town!

There are so many babies and daddies (and mommies!) out there, it's best to keep an optimistic outlook for each new potential partner.

If you haven't found her yet I wish you good luck in finding a truly special baby who makes you happy^^