Guest viewing is limited

Disallowed Agencies/Providers /Establishments on TAG

Borpery

TAG Member
Reaction score
You wrote that some providers and agencies are not allowed to be reviewed on TAG.

Is there a list somewhere on the site we can refer to, before we consider posting a review?

I couldn't find it.

It would be nice to be clear about this, so no time is wasted.

thx!

Reactions: Durg50
No, we won't publish the list.

If you have a concern about some agency or independent... do a search [first] to see if it's covered already by someone else. If you otherwise want to ask, please submit a message to us and we'll give you an answer about a specific question.

Thanks.

PS: it's never a waste of time, we allow you to copy unused reviews that you wrote to other locations. If you have something that was never released, we still have it in storage.

All the Agencies / Providers / Establishments that pissed him off. Well , to be fair , not all of them. I know for a fact there is at least one who really got on his nerves a few times yet reviews were allowed :)

Last edited:
All the Agencies / Providers / Establishments that pissed him off. Well , to be fair , not all of them. I know for a fact there is at least one who really got on his nerves a few times yet reviews were allowed :)
True. Can't deny that, but that one really didn't get on my nerves. Maybe in the early days... just a little. There were much worse.

Reactions: Sudsy