Do AM Girls drink?

djkaveman

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Sorry - i'm bit of a newbie, and was planning to make a reservation for an AM girl for the first time..

Could those of you that have experience ordering AM girls tell me whether or not the girls have a policy on drinking? Will some of the girls refuse to drink?

I'm not talking insane amounts of alochol.. Just a glass of wine or two to get into the mood..

Have any of you had AM girls refuse to drink alochol? If so, which girls were these?

Thank!

I've only ever had alcohol on hand during one encounter, and when I offered, she accepted (a glass of sake).

It's just personal preference. No need to worry about who does or doesn't drink. Just offer it, and the girl will either accept or politely decline.

Naturally, I'm just talking about offering a single glass as a courtesy, and not an attempt to get her wasted. :p

I've only ever had alcohol on hand during one encounter, and when I offered, she accepted (a glass of sake).

It's just personal preference. No need to worry about who does or doesn't drink. Just offer it, and the girl will either accept or politely decline.

Naturally, I'm just talking about offering a single glass as a courtesy, and not an attempt to get her wasted. :p

Alright.. Thanks for the response Yamato! Appreciate it.

The ladies do appreciate a fresh bottle of water after their workout with you. :)