Do j-girlslike blondes and is Tokyonights for real?

FrankDrkaman

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post.

I will be making my first trip to Japan next month. I'm 55, 5'10", 200 lb (so a little chubby, but no gut hanging out) and blonde with green eyes. Two questions:

I've been to the Philippines fairly often, and the girls there seem to really like blonde hair. I know some J-girls don't like gaijin, but are there any that get into blondes? (Not asking for names, just a general question)

I found a website, ***************, that offers insanely low prices with no extra gaijin fee, especially when compared to AM. On the general principal that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is, has anyone here used their services? The photos of their girls are amazing, which again leads me to think it's bait-and-switch, but I would appreciate hearing from anyone who's tried their services.

Thanks in advance

Yeah, we talked about this site before.

Basically, it's a proxy for a few different shops. Yes, they are for real and you may or may not get the girl in the picture. They may ask what type of girl you want and will try to send a girl that is closest to what you want.

I don't think we've had a real review about them... but I've heard from word-of-mouth that the site does work and it's a hit or miss kind of thing.

The owner arranges the girl with shop and gets a commission out of the deal. Sort of like a broker...

One last thing: FS is not a 100% thing with them. It depends on the girl and the shop she comes from. Keep than it mind if that's what you are expecting.