Do this girls accept foreigns?

Asuka should, she has been reviewed here quite a bit.
Dolce requires some Japanese to get accepted by the front staff, but it will also depend on what guy is working and if they are busy or not.

I went to Dolce a year ago knowing 0 Japanese and they offer me a girl called Coco (she isn't there anymore it seems). This time I know some Japanese, I've been assisting to Japanese lessons since June so I think it should be ok...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Shokora has also been reviewed here on TAG so, depending on the tencho in front, and your Japanese ability, it’s probably fine.

I went to Dolce as well knowing survival Japanese. I was grilled by the front desk staff, to gauge my proficiency. I was allowed in. During my visit there were 20 plus girls working. However my choices (the girls willing to see gaijin who spoke limited Japanese was only two). The moral to the story is if you go to Dolce, be proficient in Japanese.

Unless you know a specific girl sees gaijin at Dolce, don’t go expecting to see their most popular girls. You’ll likely be disappointed. Be flexible, and be willing to go somewhere else.

My bad luck attacks again haha. It seems Asuka is not anymore in the roster, well, there is an Asuka but it's not the same Asuka we are talking about.
I'm flexible and there are other girls I like, but those two are te ones I like the most so it would be great if I could pick them.

EDIT: my bad, I mistake kanas, there is no other Asuka ^^U

Last edited: