Do you enjoy Japanese lingerie?

I personally love Asian bras because they make them with big cup sizes but small waist sizes, while in the Europe they assume that if your boobs are big, the rest is also big.

It took me a while to get to like them because the cups are a bit pointy, but now i quite like Salute. Intresucre sells some really cheap bras with good design and solid support, but recently i'm into expensive underwear. I also buy imported underwear at Isetan. I'm a sucker for black underwear with interesting designs, like in my profile picture (imported brand).

:dead::( two don' ship to Japan. Can someone please just open up a shop....I promise I'll give you tons of money.
You can use a re-shipping service like MyUS. I’ve used them before and my packages got here faster than I expected. Only a couple of bucks more :)

If you want to buy cute/decent plus-size lingerie in Japan.. you’re going to have to go to the countryside like Saitama or Gunma where they have a decent Latino population (most Latinas are thicker than Asians).

God, i hope that no sex worker would dare to wear uniqlo bras.
I've been guilty of their panties (hey, downstairs needs to breathe so sometimes a simple black cotton is ok), but a cheap, plain and shapeless bra? Might as well go braless (especially girls with small boobs.) and those kind of bras are not supportive enough for big boobs anyway.

I don't think Uniqlo's being considered as a serious "shobu shitagi" grade of lingerie. Not yet, but some day perhaps? Uniqlo's boss said he had great respect for Victoria's Secret.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Ex...Yanai-Victoria-s-Secret-was-a-real-eye-opener

Reactions: rob040188
For men or for women?
Well, with the number of, er, I guess for the purpose of discussion I can call any of these Japanese metro-sexuals a "guy" - looking at how much they are into make-up, hair products, wardrobe, etc. it wouldn't surprise me to find out they were also buying these bra-shirts as well. Seems to me that ship has already sailed.

I myself prefer the Patagonia capelene boxers. Quite pricey but hey the Buta is worth it. And when I have worn them out, there is the little perverted joy I get from taking them back into Patagonia and handing them over to the hot little granola hippy chick who works there. Recycle please! We all must do our part for the environment, right? You know they don’t believe in plastic bags at Patagonia, so I have to hand them over directly. My well-used underwear into her tanned little hippy chick hands. Arigatou gozaimasu! Our eyes meet briefly before she looks away. Do I detect a flash of embarrassment across her nut-brown face as we share this brief but somehow intimate moment? Definitely yes. The Buta strikes again!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheScientist
And when I have worn them out, there is the little perverted joy I get from taking them back into Patagonia and handing them over to the hot little granola hippy chick who works there.

I hope you have the decency of not washing them beforehand. For added effect nut inside them one last time.

That's recycling plus saving the nature by not using water or detergents.

Reactions: warubuta
I hope you have the decency of not washing them beforehand. For added effect nut inside them one last time.

That's recycling plus saving the nature by not using water or detergents.
No MikeH. You are disgusting. I will wash them. Unlike you, I have limits. Besides, I go in there all the time and they all know me. I dont want to be known as the smelly shorts gaijin. But you gave me a good idea. Next time I might season them subtly with some manly scented aftershave lotion such as hinoki or something like that. Or I could just drag them over the rosemary bush in my yard. That'll work too. Scents are very important. Imagine if next time the little J hippy chick gets a waft of fresh hinoki as she takes my shorts from me. She might not be able to resist raising them to her face and inhaling deeply right in front of everyone.

Well, with the number of, er, I guess for the purpose of discussion I can call any of these Japanese metro-sexuals a "guy" - looking at how much they are into make-up, hair products, wardrobe, etc. it wouldn't surprise me to find out they were also buying these bra-shirts as well. Seems to me that ship has already sailed.
No, hot guys would never buy uniqlo except if they feel like they don't even have to make effort anymore.
So if there is still makeup, no uniqlo.

Men bras are for the guys with moobs, obviously, not the guys who enough effort in their looks to catch my eye.

Reactions: rob040188 and MikeH
No, hot guys would never buy uniqlo

At least there is then one thing in common between hot guys and me.

Though my reason for not buying Unilqlo is they don't have my size.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Say what you will about Uniqlo but their skinny jeans look and hold up better at $40 than pairs I've spent $150 on.
Meh, i have jeans that were 50 euros for 2 that look about the same as some jeans i bought for 15.000 yen except for the label.

But i wouldn't wear uniqlo jeans. They are the definition of "basic" and even with jeans i want something that looks a little original and like i got my own style.

Reactions: rob040188
But i wouldn't wear uniqlo jeans. They are the definition of "basic" and even with jeans i want something that looks a little original and like i got my own style.

I totally hear ya - that's 100% what they are.
That's the reason I like them - when I need a couple new pairs I can swing in, grab them and be out the door in 10 minutes and know exactly how they'll fit, look and wear.
It all depends on what you're going for - I used to be a lot more experimental with my style but now I literally own nothing but black jeans and black t-shirts so I'm definitely not exploring new horizons in couture!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I totally hear ya - that's 100% what they are.
That's the reason I like them - when I need a couple new pairs I can swing in, grab them and be out the door in 10 minutes and know exactly how they'll fit, look and wear.
It all depends on what you're going for - I used to be a lot more experimental with my style but now I literally own nothing but black jeans and black t-shirts so I'm definitely not exploring new horizons in couture!
So you’re one of those Men In Black?

No, hot guys would never buy uniqlo
Any "guy" who can't ever walk out the door without checking his looks - I don't mean zipper or shoelaces - in the mirror does not possess a valid man-card. If he ever had one that mutha-fcuker expired years ago.

I don't mean when he's going to work (in a profession where looks matters) or on a date. But no bona-fide guy is concerned about his looks to that extent.

A man should be ready to do man-things - change a tire, help a lady with her luggage, start a fire - at any time which has nothing to do with how he looks .

I enjoy it on the floor next to the bed. ;-)

You are going to the wrong places: I thought the SMO is she folds all clothes nicely before the action. :D