Guest viewing is limited

Do you split the bill when you go on a date?

Do you split the bill when you go on a date?

• I always split the bill when going on a date

• I split the bill unless I'm *very* interested in my date then I pay

• I always pay the bill it doesn't bother me

• I always pay the bill but deep down I hate doing it

• I'm a true gentleman and a scholar: I'm wwanderer ofcourse I pay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonGRAY

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm dutch and in dutch culture 'going dutch' is the way to go. I've read online that japanese women view guys that split the bill as stingy or no economic power. That may be true but most japanese women earn more than enough to pay for themselves IMO.

Do you split the bill when you go on a date or do you pay? Why? Why not?

PS: votes are anonymous

Last edited:
What's the point on making a poll like this? Telling everyone how it should be and trying to insult a named member while doing it? No thanks, I'm fine without taking part.

What's the point on making a poll like this? Telling everyone how it should be and trying to insult a named member while doing it? No thanks, I'm fine without taking part.

I didn't know the TAG forum clown was a SJW :eek:

Reactions: Lasagna

He’s not telling everyone how it should be there are several options in the poll?

Reactions: LeonGRAY
Not splitting the bill means that you are paying for sex.

There's nothing wrong with this, but if a woman expects me to always pay, she is definitely not a keeper.

Amen to that

I would have maybe put my 2 cents in but naming a member as an example is even way to childish for me

Status
Not open for further replies.