Do you think this might get me in trouble??

Has an erection in Japan ever changed anything?.
I suppose that just one erection doesn’t change much , but a lot (or complete absence) of erections have definitely some influence on the population level

I don’t think it’s the lack of erections. It’s the lack of seeding. Too many gents like @Requiemmorrow shooting at a different target. :ROFLMAO: Imagine if Luke and R2 took a shot at the Death Star’s viewing deck instead of the thermal exhaust port. The whole rebel alliance would have been wiped out indeed just for the pursuit of Luke’s quick and dirty 顔射!

I don’t think it’s the lack of erections. It’s the lack of seeding. Too many gents like @Requiemmorrow shooting at a different target. :ROFLMAO: Imagine if Luke and R2 took a shot at the Death Star’s viewing deck instead of the thermal exhaust port. The whole rebel alliance would have been wiped out indeed just for the pursuit of Luke’s quick and dirty 顔射!

you’re correct
Clearly when I read some reports here I feel many of us skipped Sex Ed lessons at school .

Reactions: CharlieSimms
I’ve asked my Japanese tutor how to say election before while trying to talk about this situation and from the brief look of confusion in her eyes I thought aww crap, she just heard erection, let me hurry up and type the word out before she thinks I’m turning into a creepy ojisan. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Turning? I think we are way past that point buddy.

Reactions: Acid Burn
you’re correct
Clearly when I read some reports here I feel many of us skipped Sex Ed lessons at school .

Hey I was fully awake when they told butt sex cannot transmit the most dangerous STD also called womb parasite.

Reactions: Frenchy
Hey I was fully awake when they told butt sex cannot transmit the most dangerous STD also called womb parasite.
But you were napping when the teacher said that for others the womb parasite will still grow via a back door channel that leads directly to the Fallopian tubes due to anal defects.

You mean 頑謝? :p
(Yes, I know it's wrong.)

For the record, my target practice means that I am contributing to a healthier future world, where erections result in happier (and gooier) smiles on all (preferably female) citizens.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
I've actually got tickets booked for late-November. Anyone think the Japanese government is going to fully reopen to tourism by then? I get the distinct feeling it's not, but sunny optimism is a flaw of mine.

Budget airlines have started selling direct flights to Japan from August onwards.
I am slightly optimistic that borders might open to select group of countries first from Aug
But we never know what will show up next...
New variants, monkeypox, who knows if mt fuji will suddenly erupt next

Reactions: Requiemmorrow