Do Your Egos Get A Boost When Asians Girls Say Gaijin Dicks Are Bigger Than Asians Dicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceptists

TAG Member
Reaction score
Do Your Egos Get A Boost When Asians Girls Say Gaijin Dicks Are Bigger Than Asians Dicks?

I Am An Asian Guy But All My Past Girlfriends & All My Past Sex Partners Including Hookers Keep Saying That My Dick Is Even Bigger Than Gaijin Dicks.

I Do Not Know Why But Every Time I Hear That, Whispered Into My Ears Or Screamed Into My Face, I Get Triggered Immediately Into Multiple Sheer Rushes Of Sexual Frenzy & Use So Much More Force When Thrusting My Dick Into My Women’s Pussies.

I Think This Is Just Something They Say to Asians to Make Them Feel Good. With Gaijin They Usually Say, "Oh, You Have a Giant Nose and Smell Like Sour Milk, But I Really Like That.

Reactions: MikeH

I Am An Asian Guy But All My Past Girlfriends & All My Past Sex Partners Including Hookers Keep Saying That My Dick Is Even Bigger Than Gaijin Dicks.

I Do Not Know Why But Every Time I Hear That, Whispered Into My Ears Or Screamed Into My Face, I Get Triggered Immediately Into Multiple Sheer Rushes Of Sexual Frenzy & Use So Much More Force When Thrusting My Dick Into My Women’s Pussies.

I would say your girlfriends & past sex partners know/knew how to play you and get you moving.

Last edited:

They are both telling porkies.

Reactions: Ojaysee
I would say your girlfriends & past sex partners know/knew how to play you and get you moving.

I say he is whispering that to himself while watching movies in the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.