Guest viewing is limited

Does anyone know of renting short term?

Torky

TAG Member
Reaction score
My job contract ends next year in June, but my household contract ends in March. Although I can prolly tell the place I'm working in that I'll have to stop earlier, I'd rather spend a bit more time in Japan before having to return to my home country
I need to find a means of accomodation for a couple of remaining months in Japan

Does anyone know of any sort of rent of fudouyasan who will accept 3 or 6 month contracts or 1 year?

If not, aside from staying in a hotel for 3 months (which would utterly kill my available playtime funds), does anyone know anywhere else i can find a place to rent and hole up for another minimum 3 to 4 months till my job contract ends?

I'm thinking of a serviced apartment but the ones i've seen so far are a little too big and costly for a little small me. I'm just wondering about alternatives....

Any feedback would be most appreciated

Cheers, thank you for the suggestions. Clearly, I'm looking in the wrong place

You likely aren't going to find real apartments for that short of a period. There's gaijin house apartments that are furnished and cheaper than your standard serviced apartment like Sakura House and others. Not exactly high class, but for 2-3 months it's a place to stay.

My job contract ends next year in June, but my household contract ends in March. Although I can prolly tell the place I'm working in that I'll have to stop earlier, I'd rather spend a bit more time in Japan before having to return to my home country
I need to find a means of accomodation for a couple of remaining months in Japan

Does anyone know of any sort of rent of fudouyasan who will accept 3 or 6 month contracts or 1 year?

If not, aside from staying in a hotel for 3 months (which would utterly kill my available playtime funds), does anyone know anywhere else i can find a place to rent and hole up for another minimum 3 to 4 months till my job contract ends?

I'm thinking of a serviced apartment but the ones i've seen so far are a little too big and costly for a little small me. I'm just wondering about alternatives....

Any feedback would be most appreciated
you can try sakura house or bamboo house