https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/otome/

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min / 26,000 yen (+ gaijin tax)

Type/Location:
Soap / Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I don't usually post reviews but it's a rare Friday night where I've got nothing to do so why not.

This encounter was a couple months back so my apologies but some details are a little fuzzy. Specifically, I don't remember if I got charged a gaijin tax when I entered.

[Planning]
Anyways, I was in the mood for a very specific type of girl that weekend. My regular girl has some curves on her so I wanted to shake things up a bit and go for someone thin with small breasts so I eventually decided on Dolce. Since I have been burned before, (by not getting girls I want and paying a lot of money for something I don't want) I decided to make a list of the girls that 100% fit my criteria (and were available at the time) and told myself I would refuse anyone besides these 3 girls. Damn, I'm glad I did.

[Negotiation]
I arrived there in the morning and the guy in the front greeted me. FYI, I only responded in Japanese throughout the whole session. He didn't ask me much and presented me with the pictures of 3 girls, none of which were the ones I wanted. I asked if I could choose another one and he said that was it. At that point, I decided to stick to my commitment and get outta there. I told him ok and told him I'd come back later even though I obviously had no intention of returning. At that point he stopped me and was like "ok ok, you can also pick from these girls" and he pulled out 4 more pictures. As luck would have it, Shokora was there and she was one of the girls on my list.

[Waiting]
I was guided to a waiting room with some other guys in there. I had to wait a little while for my girl to be ready so I saw a few guys come in and out very quickly. Because of this, I don't think I was given more options because they're desperate for business. I assume my Japanese level was good enough?
Anyways, eventually I was guided out of the waiting room to the stairs and I saw my girl at the top of the stairs.

[Da Good Stuff]
しょこら
What you see in the pics is exactly what you get. She was exactly what I was looking for, plus she looked adorable in her outfit, so I was very pleased. She led me to the room and then the fun began.

The session started as most soap sessions do. We got undressed and she washed me first before we got in the tub. Once in the tub, we did some LFK while she played with junior and I let my hands explore as well. Eventually, we decided to move to the bed.

Once there, we started kissing some more (don't remember if it was just LFK or some DFK too) and eventually she started moving down for a BBJ. She didn't spend much time doing it and that was ok cause I don't remember it being particularly amazing. Once she stopped, she put a rubber on me and we went at it. Just remembering the views of her is making me want to go back cause damn she looked good.

It's very difficult for me to cum twice in a session so I was really trying to make the first (and only one) count by switching it up. Eventually I couldn't hold back and came. Seeing that I was done, she cleaned me up and we decided to lay in bed together. We talked for a bit about random things and at times the conversation was not so great. She's young (about 21) and working temporarily at a soap so I wouldn't expect her to be super serious about it. However, I also don't want to put it all on her since I was probably being a little awkward at the time and that didn't help. Eventually time was up so she washed me again and we got dressed. She walked me out of the room, down the stairs and I was on my merry way out the door.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, it was a good experience and I left there quite happy. If I could do it all over again, I would have asked her to keep the uniform on longer or at least wear the skirt while we were doing the deed (in general, I love doing doggy while the women wears a skirt). The uniform came off too soon considering that's the main point of the theme. Next time, I'll be sure to ask.
If you want someone with a true GFE, then I don't know if I can wholeheartedly recommend her. However, I don't care so much about that in this case and if I happen to be in the area and she happens to be on the clock, I wouldn't mind going for a round 2.

Also, my apologies for making the first half so long but I really wanted to stress that planning (and knowing Japanese) can go a long way.

She's on the roster for quite some time though, so "temporary" is relative :)

Hmm, I also went to Dolce in December and also had a few girls on my list, but the top 3 were not in the pictures I was offered, maybe I should've done the same as you =) But then again, I wasn't planning on a different soapland and you've come all the way to Yoshiwara just to walk away? Nah ;p But I didn't get a bad choice, it was still good & was satisfied, just not my top 3 picks :)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yea, my experience was pretty similar. I'm guessing that's the extent of what you'll get at Dolce: "da good stuff" for a relatively middle price with a young girl that's pretty close to what she looks like in pictures. Go to pop, not for the GFE.

Thanks for the review, convinced me that if I go on a future trip I'll just choose a short session to just have the fun stuff.

In this case, the person at Dolce offered up the girl only when he thought, he was losing a customer. Are these soaplands intentionally saving their "best girls" for their Japanese customers? As a side question from the topic, Sweet Kiss seems to actively advertise foreigner friendliness. Are all the girls at Sweet Kiss available or the same as elsewhere only a small portion of the whole cast? Thanks.

Last edited:
In this case, the person at Dolce offered up the girl only when he thought, he was losing a customer. Are these soaplands intentionally saving their "best girls" for their Japanese customers? As a side question from the topic, Sweet Kiss seems to actively advertise foreigner friendliness. Are all the girls at Sweet Kiss available or the same as elsewhere only a small portion of the whole cast? Thanks.
Not sure if its for the Japanese customers per se, but they might want to push the girls who have not had many customers that day or something.

Reactions: Far East Adventures
Website wrote come wuth japanese speaking friend. If i dobt speak Japanese and im alone would i be allowed in?