Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80min 30k yen (1k discount)

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara (In-Call)

Language Notes:
Japanese (albeit broken)

Details of the Encounter:
Well...don't really know where to start but here goes another review. I realised my reviews tend to be pretty long so please feel free to skip it if you're short of time as I like to include details (or ramble).

After the salty fingers incident, I wanted to make myself feel better and decided to head to good ol' Dolce. Been there before with Ichigo and ready for a go with Mai. Yes. Mai. But she was only available on another day that I will be returning back home. So I picked Asuka. Now if you knew more about the girls and have but an ounce of deduction skills you can roughly guess what kind of girls I like to go for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways, I walked there, konichiwa-ed the tout and said I came for Asuka. I thought I had already booked her on the net (NET 指名) but apparently didn't, then proceeds to ask about it and finds out that foreigners cannot book by phone or web. He asked a few questions in Japanese, probably testing my Japanese and I replied him fully, although in broken Japanese. Kinda like I understand what people are saying but cannot form a perfect sentence and speak it?... So I used my card, got 1k yen discount and paid 30k for 80min.

Tenchou told me to come back before 2pm, said ok and went to eat lunch. Returned, waited in the same room as last time. Interesting thing is that they now provide nail clippers, probably catered towards nasty guys who did not clip before going. Room reeked of smoke like the previous time I went so advice is to go there later like I did if you can't stand it.

Finally it was my turn, and some guy wearing a suit came in and called my number. He pointed to a card in English and reminded me of the basic rules and only allowed me to go once I said I understood them. Said ok and up the stairs I went.

That was when I first saw Asuka. Well... To be really honest I was disappointed. She did not look anything like her photo on the website or the blog and was not as pretty. An instinctive thought flashed by that I got bait-and-switched but I quickly waved it away as - I mean it's Dolce after all. They don't do this kinda thing.

It only got better. The service level provided by Asuka made up for everything else. It felt like talking to a friend (though with benefits) rather than a service provider. She made me feel super comfortable and never once gave me the impression that she was watching the time. In fact we even overshot at the end but she didn't really mind it. I can't say the same for Ichigo and other providers who I have been with before. Even thought I paid much more for Asuka this time as the course was longer, I had no regrets even after letting off my load, where guys usually become more zen-like(?)

Now I just gotta say that I usually avoid kissing providers as they usually reek of cigarettes or I just don't feel like it, but her attitude converted me and it didn't take long before we were frenching and hugging each other.

Honestly I don't think the sex was extra amazing like others have noted, but my own opinion is that to excel in this line you need more service than skills at sex. And Asuka provides just that service. I'm not gonna go into the details of the deed for this reason but just know that if you enjoy a good GFE and service over other girls by a far mile, Asuka will make you all smiles at the end of the session. In fact I felt like extending the session with her to an entire day. So.... Avoid her at all cost if you want to save money from returning and extra charges for repeating with her :p

But yes, I felt really like a boyfriend of hers, being let into her life for a mere moment, totally "pampered and care for", to borrow the words from another reviewer of Asuka. Conversations never felt awkward even at times where I couldn't express what I meant in Japanese.

A little special info about her for those who have bothered to read this far (note that it was all part of the conversation and I never at any point forced her into providing any of her personal information, and neither should you):

She had her first time at.... Yes, 14. Kinda suited her whole character type if you think about it (Loli-typed girl) and I couldn't help thinking about what she looked like when she was that age. Her story was that she wasn't forced into doing it but she liked the guy. Of course this is real life and the guy didn't like her back, but merely used her. I tend to not want to get emotional about providers but... This made me quite sad. She laughed over it though.

She feels embarrassed about her extra-thicc ass and legs and compares it to Japanese girls who often have slim figures.

She actually likes sex outside of work, and is ok with the job because she kind of enjoys it. She enjoys masturbating too ayyy.

She is 21 years old this year.

She plans to work at Dolce for a long time (Yay!)

We talked about many more things but because it involves my personal info I will sadly have to censor it.

Just know that the experience will be much better if you can at least speak broken Japanese like I did because she will really make you feel like a friend instead of a customer. She tries her best at English when I am unable to express myself and is pretty decent at it for a Japanese I would say.

And... I don't know how we were talking about it but... She ended up asking me towards the end how natives say chinpo and manko so... The next time you guys visit and she says dick and pussy....;)

Said my goodbyes to her regretfully and promised to return next year. Thanked the tenchou, staff and quietly left, this time fingers clean and thoroughly satisfied, ready for another round of Initial D grind on my Fairlady Z.

If you guys do visit her, maybe you can mention about me (tall guy who liked the 50yen Don quijote toothpaste LOL) and maybe she'll remember. If you did mention please leave a comment below on her reaction, just for fun lol.

Will be a long time before I post again as I won't be returning to Japan anytime soon. Till we meet again good ol' folks here and thank you all for helping me have a good time with Asuka.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I really don't think my review did the experience with her much justice, so I can only ask for you to experience it yourself. Will definitely return for her next time though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't like the worst idea ever to use your CC to pay for P4P?

Reactions: Sudsy
Isn't like the worst idea ever to use your CC to pay for P4P?

It is. If you MUST use credit, get a cash advance and use the cash.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Can we just skip ahead? To after you complain about the price again?

Did OP just pay 30K for a Japanese lesson?

Well I can't help it if you see it like that lol

Can we just skip ahead? To after you complain about the price again?

Hm.. .I don't know how you get the idea that I complained about price, not just once but a few times, but yeah, go ahead and skip the review as I did say it is not for everyone. D:

Well I can't help it if you see it like that lol

Hm.. .I don't know how you get the idea that I complained about price, not just once but a few times, but yeah, go ahead and skip the review as I did say it is not for everyone. D:

I was talking to the other guy, sorry. I should have quoted him I guess.