February 2018

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
31k for 100 minutes (no gaijin tax)

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
I was greeted in English by the tenchou, but we switched to Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
It was one of my smoothest walk-ins so far in Japan. There were 3 staff waiting inside, we had some small talk in Japanese, one of them explained the system to me afterwards. I was then offered three choices - Sena, Ai and Mika iirc. I went with Ai because the others had really huge cup sizes which usually means they are fat. I went with 100 mins, and was surprised that I didn't have to pay gaijin tax as it was mentioned in other reviews. I asked why and the guy who spoke English said ”You don't have to pay more. You are ikemen”.

Fast-forwarding the waiting room part, I was lead to a staircase, Ai was waiting for me at the top. We went to the room, and started with some light foreplay on the bed. We then took off our clothes. Ai looks like the pictures with less makeup and a few kilograms more, but still small and cute. After that we took a shower. When she was washing my dick she asked me if it hurts, I always try hard not to laugh when Japanese girls ask me that. She then told me to get in the bath, but the water was so hot I couldn't she then adjusted the temperature and we both got in the bath.

When we got out we dried ourselves and went straight on the bed and started out with 69. She only does cbj so I didn't feel anything, so after she started getting wet we switched to missionary. Ai is small down there but I went in rather easy. She didn't hold eye contact which bothered me a bit, but in the end I came.

We then repeated the shower/bath part. We then got back on the bed, and she started asking me what I think about her and whether she was as attractive as girls from my country. In the beginning I was like whatever let's just go with the flow, but that just opened the floodgate of further comfort tests. She quickly got to the point where she was complaining about her small breasts and that she was fat. I asked her which part of her body she liked the most to make her stop. She then got into the 'dogeza' position and started waggling her ass like a puppy as her answer. If it wasn't for the complaints beforehand I would have gotten rock solid by that point, but it was barely hard enough to put on the rubber. We tried cowgirl, but then she started with the "I'm too fat to do this”, so I got off the bed and picked her up to prove her wrong. We continued in the hanging garden position. Since I didn't want to cum while holding her we transitioned to missionary again. This time it was better, she was more active - she even did the leglock. After cleaning up we still had about 13 minutes left, but by that point I already used up all my mojo so we ended up just talking on the bed until the timer went off.

We got dressed, she walked me down the stairs, told me the she would like to meet me again, and kissed me goodbye.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She is a sweet young Japanese girl, but also very inexperienced, especially when it comes to soap land specific things. All in all I enjoyed it, but the ”girlfriend experience” was a bit too real for me. Will definitely repeat the shop, not sure about the girl.

Haha, damn that made me laugh in front of two girls and they got startled! One smiled at me after... time for Nampa! Wait no, I’m waiting for a girl. So they’re changing the gaijin tax to not-Ikemen gaijin tax? That’s kinda worse haha... now I’m curious if I’m ikemen by Dolce standards. *schedules trip to Yoshiwara*

Reactions: DireWolf98

Attachments

• 89F6D10D-4BAA-4D15-8848-43D60DAF60B5.jpeg
    89F6D10D-4BAA-4D15-8848-43D60DAF60B5.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: Sudsy and Majora
Meant to write January, sorry about that. It would be kind of cool to use a time machine just to go to a soapland though :)

I get tons of free stuff in Japan, even by people I meet for the very first time, like baseball/boxing match ticket, rides home, free drinks. This is the first time I was spared the gaijin tax though.

Meant to write January, sorry about that. It would be kind of cool to use a time machine just to go to a soapland though :)
I would use a time machine to make stock picks. Then, among other things, I could buy a chain of Soaplands and/or a team of Sugar Babies in apartments throughout Nishi Azabu.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Now, to return to On Topic matters: with no gaijin tax and the girls wear school uniforms, this seems like a good option.

I would want someone who is into the Cosplay/Roleplay; and good at Mat Play.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Now, to return to On Topic matters: with no gaijin tax and the girls wear school uniforms, this seems like a good option.

Good at mat play might be hard here as the girls tend to be younger and less than experienced.

I go there for playing with a young girl while wearing a jk outfit...

My visit involved no mat play or cosplay, we both undressed right at the beginning. If you are looking for a cosplayer try to find a girl with anime written as her hobby on her profile. Keep in mind that 90% of the girls are not gaijin friendly. Probably most girls will do at least a half-assed schoolgirl roleplay though. If good mat play is a must for you consider going somewhere else though.

My friends, thank you for your feedback.

I have these vivid memories of a now-defunct Imekura in Dogenzaka.

The girl I picked, who was wearing a genuine uniform, walked into our room, glided into my arms and kissed me. I responded with a Deep French Kiss.

Eventually, the girl subtly guided me to sit down as she then sat in my lap. The kissing continued as I started to s-l-o-w-l-y undress her. It was JK GFE and I was instantly addicted.

And our session proceeded from there. That girls, whose name escapes me, became one of my regular options.

Maybe the girls who have worked there for longer than a few months can do mat play pretty well.
Sure, some guys may not request mat play, and it may not be the selling point of the shop, but its definitely something thats of offer unlike in some other budget shops.

A girl being young does not mean she has no experience. A 22 years old girl can have been 4 years in the business and a woman can also join the business after they are 30 or so so older is not always more experienced.