Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min 31000¥

Type/Location:
Shop locatio

Language Notes:
All in japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After read a lot of review, I decided to try dolce.
Went in shop around 19.00. Greeting very friendly to a clerk(bald,age around forty). He suddenly ask me that Do Ihave reservation. I told him I came here first time and dont have any. Asked me about my japanese skill and my home country. They have a lot of card place on a counter. I read from here that the girl that have sticker is ok for gaijin. He said only Airi is ok. I ask him about girl I want to be my partner and I can wait But he said no. I saw he is not friendly but not also unkind so I noticed him about sticker and he said just take what he recomend and He remember which girl can or cannot. I dont want to make image about gaijin become bad. So I stoped negotiate and take Airi.
Another guy guide me to another building, He talk to me about did I came to place like this for first time. I said Some time I went to Kabukijou sometimes but Yoshiwara for the first time. He try to continue conversation but we already arrived at bldg.
Waiting room is ok I waited around 15 min and they call me out. Airi wait at the ladder. She is look like her picture. But shape is different. She is superrrrrr slim, small ass, flat chest less than A. Not my type at all, but it s not her fault.
I greeted with her very friendly. We take clothes off.(by my self) and showered have a chit chat talk and went to our business.
Nipple lick, CBJ(did not asked for bb at that time, I think may she do not prefer do bb with foreigner) Went mish, CG, K9. She alway ask me which play do I like which position do I love. So, I feel really bad that my feeling was not go well. My boy always stay soft. Anyway I try hard for the first poped. Washed body, and started chit chat talk again. She ask about next round. I ask for bbbj she said ok and finisd my second pop. Showered again.
No one asked me about car or taxi.
Clerk did not give me a point card cuase of I am gaijin. Airi is very cheerful positive girl. If you like slim girl. She is nice choice. She alway told I am kindful(but I think i didnot do anything special just have a manner).
Maybe clerk do not like me cause I am a asian gaijin. Because he acted different from another review. I will try to go again and hope I meet with another clerk.
Recommend about girl, but not sure about shop service.
Sorry for long reveiw.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thanks for the review..

It sounds like your experience was similar to mine..
1. Treatment by the staff was not super friendly like other places, but not rude, but serviceable. Considering this place to be more a budget location and for the quality of girls, I consider this to be OK.
2. She looks super cute..if her pictures from the site and diary are accurate. I consider that a win!
3. Regarding body shape....after my experiences there, the girls there had cutes faces, but very slim. There was one expectation.

BTW, if you want more memories of her, her diary pictures are here:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/otome/girlid-17084945/diary/#menus

In general, I think this place is pretty busy...so service is probably not their priority..
I'd advise to do research of the girls going in (hope you get the one you select), and make the transaction fast and wait.
Or make an appointment, as you speak Japanese!

Thanks for the review..

It sounds like your experience was similar to mine..
1. Treatment by the staff was not super friendly like other places, but not rude, but serviceable. Considering this place to be more a budget location and for the quality of girls, I consider this to be OK.
2. She looks super cute..if her pictures from the site and diary are accurate. I consider that a win!
3. Regarding body shape....after my experiences there, the girls there had cutes faces, but very slim. There was one expectation.

BTW, if you want more memories of her, her diary pictures are here:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/otome/girlid-17084945/diary/#menus

In general, I think this place is pretty busy...so service is probably not their priority..
I'd advise to do research of the girls going in (hope you get the one you select), and make the transaction fast and wait.
Or make an appointment, as you speak Japanese!
Thank you for replied. I asked about point card or someproof that I got serviced from here before, But got decline cause of I am foreigner. so I may not make any appointment even I can speak japanese very ペラペラ. Maybe they were very busy cuase of peak time at friday evening. I will try to go at morning or noon. By the wayThe old guy who lead my way to waiting room is very friendly.

Thank you for replied. I asked about point card or someproof that I got serviced from here before, But got decline cause of I am foreigner. so I may not make any appointment even I can speak japanese very ペラペラ. Maybe they were very busy cuase of peak time at friday evening. I will try to go at morning or noon. By the wayThe old guy who lead my way to waiting room is very friendly.

I'm curious,could you tell me where you come from?

Sure, I came from Thailand. Maybe you never heard about my country. Just small country in south east Asia.
Not at all buddy, your country is very popular among mongers

And thanks for the nice review

Reactions: Air rix
Not at all buddy, your country is very popular among mongers

And thanks for the nice review

Thank you very much, I was too young when I lived in my hometown. So never got any service. But I knew it very popular among tourist, cheap and friendly.

I have been there with my family,nice beach in Phi Phi island :D

Great Place there :D, but nature get worse every year, cause of expanding of near by industrial areas T T

Reactions: AliceInWonderland