Guest viewing is limited

Dolce (SL) Dolce - Amazing Asuka あすか

Appollock

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Dolce - Asuka https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/otome/girlid-15515791/

Date of Encounter:
July 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
1hour 24,000円

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese with smattering of English

Details of the Encounter:
Had an amazing session with Asuka, so I feel compelled to give my first review.

Went to Dolce in the morning. Since I'd been there earlier in the week, the staff recognized me and I had no trouble choosing a girl. I chose Asuka as I'd had my eye on her for a while from her profile. After waiting for a while, I met Asuka and was pleased to see that she looked similar to the photos.

Asuka is short but not the slender type. Most girls with large breasts are on the fat side, but not her. Refer to the photos on her profile or blog, they're quite accurate. If you look through her blog, you can see more accurate photos of her face too! Either way, she has a cute and pleasant face.

Being one of the youngest (20) and shortest (145cm) of the girls available at Dolce, she goes for the innocent young girl act and does it REALLY well, even compared to the girls I tried at Dolce. Would highly recommend her if you're into that sorta thing.

Her service was miles ahead of the other girls I've tried at Dolce. It started with her undressing me, and she made me feel pampered and cared for all the way throughout the shower / bath and then to the bed. Her innocent behaviour didn't stop her from initiating rather enthusiastic frenching, which lasted throughout the session. Speaking of enthusiasm, she exhibited it throughout the whole hour.

When we got to the bed, I requested she changed into the school swimsuit. And damn does she look good in it. After some enjoyable foreplay on both ends, she capped me and got on. I'd like to highlight that cowgirl almost always does next to nothing for me, but somehow Asuka steadily rode me until I exploded from cowgirl for the first time in my life. I'm impressed.

She never made me feel like she was watching the time. It was relaxed throughout the whole hour and all the more enjoyable for it.

Perhaps the most important detail is that throughout the session, I never felt awkward with Asuka even though I only speak a bit of Japanese. This stands out to me because it was always awkward with the other girls I met in Dolce or other soaplands. With Asuka, I was comfortable all the way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Excellent service with a short, cute girl who's enthusiastic, good at sex and made me comfortable throughout. I'll definitely be back.

I met Asuka and was pleased to see that she looked similar to the photos.
Asuka is short but not the slender type. Most girls with large breasts are on the fat side, but not her.
Being one of the youngest (20) and shortest (145cm) of the girls available at Dolce, she goes for the innocent young girl act and does it REALLY well...
Thanks for this review. I was recently considering her for my ‘short’ list (lol) due to the 145cm and she’s top 5 in last month’s honshimei rankings.

Asuka is amazing, you'll definitely get a nice gfe and like bipsy said she is pretty rad. I would also like to mention she has an amazing ass, she says she has always been bothered by that but if you're an ass guy you're going to love it. Not sure if the experience is any different if your japanese is beyond help

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Most girls at Dolce are newbies at the soapland business. You'll have to specifically ask them to do it as it is not standard and most people say it is average at best.

Wow she sounds spectacular - I hope she’s working next time I’m in!

You're welcome, sir. I read your review as well, sounds like the Asuka I know. All hail short, cute women with great service!

Reactions: MankDemes
It looks like Asuka is gone from Dolce, she is no longer on the site at least. This is a great loss... I was planning to visit again.

Now I need to find another short, cute girl with good service...

It looks like Asuka is gone from Dolce, she is no longer on the site at least. This is a great loss... I was planning to visit again.

Dammit! She was perfect because I definitely have a thing for short women with a huge ass. Hopefully she'll resurface.

Oh dear..

I literally just saw her a day after the new years and she said she was still planning to stay for the long term, which I was quite happy to hear.

This is sad news indeed.

Oh dear..

I literally just saw her a day after the new years and she said she was still planning to stay for the long term, which I was quite happy to hear.

This is sad news indeed.

Dang. I hope she's doing well, wherever she is.

Since we appear to have similar taste, would you happen to have a similar type of girl to recommend?

Dang. I hope she's doing well, wherever she is.

Since we appear to have similar taste, would you happen to have a similar type of girl to recommend?

Unfortunately no.

I actually had my eye on Miharu and tried to book her a couple of times but both times she was either off or no show.

That being said, there’s actually a review recently of Miharu and apparently she was not that good, so that was unfortunate.

EDIT: I also had my eye on しょこら, and I think I remember seeing one review on her here on TAG, but that was about the extent of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Appollock