Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥25,000 for 60 mins

Type/Location:
Soapland - Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
Went back to Dolce a week after my last review ...Hirari had given me a kind of Dolce meishi and as soon as I pulled that out the tencho’s were very obliging, offered me about 8 choices and I went with the pigtails.

They took me to the waiting room I sat in there, not needing to clip my nails, and perused the walls, which are hung with Dolce girls rankings.

Holy smokes! My choice was the Dolce’s Number 1 girl - she’s even on the masthead of the website. I was starting to get excited.

After an eternity, they called me out and there she was, standing at the top of the stairs.

I was fairly horrified - as while I prefer younger girls, she initially seemed to look closer to 14 than 20.

But thankfully as I went up the stairs, it became clearer she was more like early 20’s, but possibly a midget. I mean really very small.

Her Lolita/JK experience game is A class, and she acts it up to a T - she’s a real professional in her genre and a method actress. I respect that.

Pure Japanese schoolgirl perversion and I can see why she is number 1 in this place. She’s no amateur despite looking so young.

A little skinny for me body wise, so I asked her to keep the school uniform on after the shower and bath - and it was all good - she has an amazing future in JAV ahead of her (if she chooses) in that whole squeaky JK with older guy style.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If it floats your boat - I kind of felt like I wanted an nice OL afterwards

Thanks for the report. Her photos sure make her look underage even though she's 20+.

I was fairly horrified - as while I prefer younger girls, she initially seemed to look closer to 14 than 20.
After clicking the link, if I'd have been greeted by a provider who looked that young I'd be freaking out pretty badly myself. Even if the doctor and nurse who were there for her birth swore to her age in front of me, I just couldn't do it.

After clicking the link, if I'd have been greeted by a provider who looked that young I'd be freaking out pretty badly myself. Even if the doctor and nurse who were there for her birth swore to her age in front of me, I just couldn't do it.

I'm with you in this one. Would probably have done my baby-talk voice and promised Uncle Mike will be back in 10 years or so.

Hi, tried calling the shop. They say Japanese only. Is there a way to get in there?

I didn't say I was attracted to her, I just said, that she's so small and young looking that she looks like a 12 year old. I know she's out of high school because she works 3rd shift fairly often.

I was just kidding sorry - no problem!

Reactions: impish
It’s the ponytails and makeup. Put any girl with a slim body and fairly good skin in her twenties in a school girl outfit, give her a haircut with bangs, do the under eye bag makeup & “puppy” eyeliner, there you go..

It’s the ponytails and makeup. Put any girl with a slim body and fairly good skin in her twenties in a school girl outfit, give her a haircut with bangs, do the under eye bag makeup & “puppy” eyeliner, there you go..
Even knowing that, doesnt change anything for me. Inside my head I'm just hearing rattlesnakes and funeral music.

Reactions: Simonka
Even knowing that, doesnt change anything for me. Inside my head I'm just hearing rattlesnakes and funeral music.

More like police sirens, and the sound of metal prison gates closing loudly behind you. It reminds you, welcome to prison. I much prefer adult women for consensual sex. Cross the line and you become a registered sex offender. No thank you.

Im glad you 'prefer' adult and consensual sex.

When you put it like that it does sound like he is saying he prefers adults and consensual but you can't always get your first choice so... :eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: impish and Durg50
More like police sirens, and the sound of metal prison gates closing loudly behind you. It reminds you, welcome to prison. I much prefer adult women for consensual sex. Cross the line and you become a registered sex offender. No thank you.
So basically you’re saying that if adult women look younger than their age to the point they look underaged, they could never have sex?

Nobody is talking about sex with minors here, we’re talking about a petit babyfaced cutie who make a conscious choice as an adult to work in the industry at a licensed shop.

Yeah it’s not my cup of tea either. School girl look can be fun for Halloween but I wouldn’t want to deliberately make myself look underage otherwise.

School girl look can be fun for Halloween

For Americans theres the "Catholic School Girl" thing which is generally the only context of a school uniform for girls. Some punk girls pulled off really good variations on that look back when but it didnt involve deliberately trying to look underage beyond the clothes. Then again I think that in the US, at least at that time, women of a more waif-ish build would have just instinctively avoided the look entirely.

Anyway, enough off topic from me here.

Reactions: Simonka
But thankfully as I went up the stairs, it became clearer she was more like early 20’s, but possibly a midget. I mean really very small.
Is the 148cm height on her profile accurate?