Guest viewing is limited

Dolce - Nene And Momo

BIPSY

CRYSTAL RAINBOW SHOWER
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Dolce - Nene (1st time) and Momo (2nd time)

Date of Encounter:
Mid September 2016

Contact Method:
http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/top.html Phone - 03-3874-9494

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes - 31,000 Yen (26,000 base cost plus 5,000 Gaijin tax)

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soap

Language Notes:
Japanese with the staff as well as companions

Details of the Encounter:
I've read lots of reviews and posts about Soaps here on TAG but to be honest none of the info I read really sold me on any particular shop. It seemed like your options were either pay less and get an older companion (who might be skilled but probably wouldn't be under 30 or so) or pay significantly more than I would be willing to (over 50,000 JPY or so) for a real knockout. Personally I'm generally attracted to girls on the younger side of the spectrum and prefer a cute girl over a really skilled provider almost any day of the week.

So I was really pleasantly surprised when I came across info about Dolce - they're a "school" themed soap and their main sales point is that they don't employ girls over 25. In my experience lots of places like this aren't cool with foreigners but Dolce has a page up on their site (http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/foreign.html) specifically targeted at foreign customers and the doors are definitely open.

I called them up and asked about pricing and reservations - they let me know that there's a 5000 yen up-charge for foreigners and first timers can't make appointments - you need to come out to the shop in person. Slight demerits on both points, but I still wanted to check it out and I'm glad I did. The overall costs are actually very, very reasonable for a soap and even with the gaijin tax you're still well within what I'd consider to be a reasonable price.

On the first day I went out I had some work on in the evening so I went out to Dolce in the morning. I got there a bit after 9:00 and let them know I had called a few days earlier about coming in. Everything was very simple - the cards for the girls either have a red sticker, blue sticker or no sticker at all. I can't remember which was which but one sticker was "OK for foreigners with no Japanese", the other was "OK for Japanese-speaking foreigners" and no sticker signified Japanese-only girls. Out of the 10 or so girls on the roster only 2 or 3 had no sticker. I think about 3 or so were cool with foreigners with no Japanese and 5 or so were cool with Japanese-speaking foreigners. So overall not bad in terms of selection.

I was hoping to have a session with Nene and she was booked up until 12:30. I said that was cool, paid in advance and received a waiting card to bring back with me. Dolce has a page up on CityHeaven where you can see wait times for the girls on staff:

http://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/otome/A7ShukkinYotei/

XX:XX ~待機中 means the girl is open and has been on standby since the time posted

XX分待ち means there is an XX minute wait until that girl has an opening

Waits of up to 2 hours for the more popular girls aren't uncommon and for some their schedules fill with reservations the day before. Keep that in mind for your first time out - if you have a particular girl in mind you might have a bit of a wait on your hands.

From the second time onwards I got the OK to make reservations via phone. If you think you might want to go back after your first time be sure to mention this to the staff on your way home - they'll probably ask your name.

Sorry for the long intro - into the details for the two sessions

Session One: Nene
http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=ahjzgm

So for my first time at a Soap I definitely wanted to try out some mat play. Dolce offers mat play for 80+ minute courses so I figured that would be a good starting place in terms of time. I usually like thin girls in the A~C cup range but I figured to really experience mat play I should go with a girl with some more curves and chose Nene. No regrets there!

I met Nene on the stairs in the shop and was kind of surprised how good she looked - I'm always a little apprehensive my first time at shops since some of them go very heavy on the Photoshop but Nene looked just as good in person as she did in her pictures. Lots of the girls at Dolce (Nene included) have photo blogs up on CityHeaven and I'd strongly recommend checking those out - that way you can see what they look like with an absolute minimum of adjustment. The photos on Dolce's actual site seem pretty close to reality, though.

The girls at Dolce will all meet you in school uniforms and you can make some requests (what kind of socks you want them to wear, glasses, school swimsuit, gym wear, etc) which are all free options.

We went together to the room which was a little run down but spacious enough for our needs. We chatted a bit and had some tea before getting down to business. Nene was very polite and pretty easy to talk to - I got the impression she'd been doing this for a little while and had a pretty good idea of how things should run overall. We stripped down and got ready for the bath. Nene looked just as good out of her clothes as she had in them - curves in all the right places and still pretty thin. Not super skinny but very good proportions overall.

Things felt a bit "on rails" or scripted (which other people have noted as part of most soap experiences) - to be honest that isn't my most preferred style of play but it wasn't that obtrusive. Got washed down on the chair, into the bath while Nene prepared the mat, then onto the mat for mat play.

The mat play felt great and Nene had a body made for this kind of thing but it wasn't quite as mind blowing as some people have noted. Again, this is a shop that sells itself on having young staff so their skills probably aren't going to be up to the level you'd find at some other places. No complaints though - I really enjoyed the mat and wish we'd had more time for it.

After that I got cleaned off again and waited in the bath while Nene cleaned up the mat. We got dried off and she changed back into her uniform for the bed play. Bed play was pretty good but she wasn't really into kissing/licking/etc - she gave me a good BJ that moved into CFS and we went at that for a while before finishing up. Overall not bad at all but amazing either.

After that Nene cleaned me off again, we got dressed and parted ways. To be completely honest while Nene was really nice and we had a pretty good rapport I didn't feel like we really "clicked". Nothing against her at all - that just happens sometimes. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a young, cute, curvy soap companion - if those are your criteria I don't think you could go wrong.

Session 2: Momo
http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=mbofux

My first session at Dolce had me wanting to go back - I went a bit against my own type with Nene so decided to aim for my own strike zone on the second time around and chose Momo. I definitely chose right... Momo was a homerun in every respect. Apparently Momo is ranked #1 at Dolce for repeat customers and I can see why. She is. So. Cute.

I have a feeling most guys on TAG would probably prefer Nene in terms of body type but I was in love with Momo - short, thin, very small breasts and a cute butt. SUPER cute face, beautiful hair and a great smile too. We clicked immediately and spent quite a bit of time talking before moving on to the play - I almost enjoyed that as much or more than the physical part of the session.

Momo was working out of a different building from the main Dolce - apparently their roster is a bit too large for all the rooms there to accommodate all the girls so Momo was using a spot a minute or two down the street. There weren't mats there so we couldn't do mat play but it was cool - everything else was so amazing I almost wouldn't want to spend the time on mat play. Started out getting cleaned up and short BBJ in the tub. From the start Momo was great about asking me to touch her - I usually don't like to get too aggressive on my first time with companions since I'm slightly on the larger side, have a bunch of tattoos and generally might look a little intimidating but Momo was great about bridging that gap and letting me know what she liked.

Moved from the bath to the bed and... let's just say I had a great time. Again, Momo isn't crazy skilled or experienced but I was more than satisfied. Got cleaned back up, dressed and talked for a bit before parting ways. I was definitely left wanting to meet her again ASAP.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Dolce has a niche and they fill that niche very well. If you're looking for young, cute girls at a reasonably priced shop I would wholeheartedly recommend you check them out. If you're looking for more experienced/skilled providers or are more into "sexy" than cute its probably not the shop for you. As for me, I can guarantee I'll going back in the near future.

Last edited:
Since ancient times I have had the principle of never visiting a place that charges extra because of my skin colour. And we all know man is not a man if he doesn't hold on his principles.

After reading this review and seeing Momo's pictures I'm starting to feel quite weak and I'm afraid resistance might be futile... :p

Reactions: BIPSY
Since ancient times I have had the principle of never visiting a place that charges extra because of my skin colour. And we all know man is not a man if he doesn't hold on his principles.

After reading this review and seeing Momo's pictures I'm starting to feel quite weak and I'm afraid resistance might be futile... :p

I feel that 100%

Dolce is the first place I've ever paid a "gaijin tax" myself but I rationalized it by figuring that lots of Soaps charge more than 30,000 for 80 minutes as a base fee, haha...

Reactions: MikeH
Thanks for the review! Their prices are really good and roster looks good, though the girls are younger than I feel comfortable with personally.
I think we will be seeing more reviews from this place..

Thanks for the review! Their prices are really good and roster looks good, though the girls are younger than I feel comfortable with personally.
I think we will be seeing more reviews from this place..
I was thinking the same thing about the age of the girls. They are pretty but I will stick with the older ladies.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Good review! I had ex'ed this off of my list after my encounter last month, but looks like I'll really have to give it another go!

When it comes to dating the girls need to be extremely mature for me to even think about it if they're under 23 (I'm early 30's) but otherwise as long as they're older than 18 it doesn't bother me.

Girl gave me a scare once in my home country, went for a HE at a place, sex was on the menu but I hadn't taken the plunge yet. After we cleaned up she tells me she had her 18th birthday that week. She'd been working for 3 years. Gave up the lifestyle for damn near 6 months after that.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Dolce - Nene (1st time) and Momo (2nd time)

Date of Encounter:
Mid September 2016

Contact Method:
http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/top.html Phone - 03-3874-9494

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes - 31,000 Yen (26,000 base cost plus 5,000 Gaijin tax)

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soap

Language Notes:
Japanese with the staff as well as companions

Details of the Encounter:
I've read lots of reviews and posts about Soaps here on TAG but to be honest none of the info I read really sold me on any particular shop. It seemed like your options were either pay less and get an older companion (who might be skilled but probably wouldn't be under 30 or so) or pay significantly more than I would be willing to (over 50,000 JPY or so) for a real knockout. Personally I'm generally attracted to girls on the younger side of the spectrum and prefer a cute girl over a really skilled provider almost any day of the week.

So I was really pleasantly surprised when I came across info about Dolce - they're a "school" themed soap and their main sales point is that they don't employ girls over 25. In my experience lots of places like this aren't cool with foreigners but Dolce has a page up on their site (http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/foreign.html) specifically targeted at foreign customers and the doors are definitely open.

I called them up and asked about pricing and reservations - they let me know that there's a 5000 yen up-charge for foreigners and first timers can't make appointments - you need to come out to the shop in person. Slight demerits on both points, but I still wanted to check it out and I'm glad I did. The overall costs are actually very, very reasonable for a soap and even with the gaijin tax you're still well within what I'd consider to be a reasonable price.

On the first day I went out I had some work on in the evening so I went out to Dolce in the morning. I got there a bit after 9:00 and let them know I had called a few days earlier about coming in. Everything was very simple - the cards for the girls either have a red sticker, blue sticker or no sticker at all. I can't remember which was which but one sticker was "OK for foreigners with no Japanese", the other was "OK for Japanese-speaking foreigners" and no sticker signified Japanese-only girls. Out of the 10 or so girls on the roster only 2 or 3 had no sticker. I think about 3 or so were cool with foreigners with no Japanese and 5 or so were cool with Japanese-speaking foreigners. So overall not bad in terms of selection.

I was hoping to have a session with Nene and she was booked up until 12:30. I said that was cool, paid in advance and received a waiting card to bring back with me. Dolce has a page up on CityHeaven where you can see wait times for the girls on staff:

http://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/otome/A7ShukkinYotei/

XX:XX ~待機中 means the girl is open and has been on standby since the time posted

XX分待ち means there is an XX minute wait until that girl has an opening

Waits of up to 2 hours for the more popular girls aren't uncommon and for some their schedules fill with reservations the day before. Keep that in mind for your first time out - if you have a particular girl in mind you might have a bit of a wait on your hands.

From the second time onwards I got the OK to make reservations via phone. If you think you might want to go back after your first time be sure to mention this to the staff on your way home - they'll probably ask your name.

Sorry for the long intro - into the details for the two sessions

Session One: Nene
http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=ahjzgm

So for my first time at a Soap I definitely wanted to try out some mat play. Dolce offers mat play for 80+ minute courses so I figured that would be a good starting place in terms of time. I usually like thin girls in the A~C cup range but I figured to really experience mat play I should go with a girl with some more curves and chose Nene. No regrets there!

I met Nene on the stairs in the shop and was kind of surprised how good she looked - I'm always a little apprehensive my first time at shops since some of them go very heavy on the Photoshop but Nene looked just as good in person as she did in her pictures. Lots of the girls at Dolce (Nene included) have photo blogs up on CityHeaven and I'd strongly recommend checking those out - that way you can see what they look like with an absolute minimum of adjustment. The photos on Dolce's actual site seem pretty close to reality, though.

The girls at Dolce will all meet you in school uniforms and you can make some requests (what kind of socks you want them to wear, glasses, school swimsuit, gym wear, etc) which are all free options.

We went together to the room which was a little run down but spacious enough for our needs. We chatted a bit and had some tea before getting down to business. Nene was very polite and pretty easy to talk to - I got the impression she'd been doing this for a little while and had a pretty good idea of how things should run overall. We stripped down and got ready for the bath. Nene looked just as good out of her clothes as she had in them - curves in all the right places and still pretty thin. Not super skinny but very good proportions overall.

Things felt a bit "on rails" or scripted (which other people have noted as part of most soap experiences) - to be honest that isn't my most preferred style of play but it wasn't that obtrusive. Got washed down on the chair, into the bath while Nene prepared the mat, then onto the mat for mat play.

The mat play felt great and Nene had a body made for this kind of thing but it wasn't quite as mind blowing as some people have noted. Again, this is a shop that sells itself on having young staff so their skills probably aren't going to be up to the level you'd find at some other places. No complaints though - I really enjoyed the mat and wish we'd had more time for it.

After that I got cleaned off again and waited in the bath while Nene cleaned up the mat. We got dried off and she changed back into her uniform for the bed play. Bed play was pretty good but she wasn't really into kissing/licking/etc - she gave me a good BJ that moved into CFS and we went at that for a while before finishing up. Overall not bad at all but amazing either.

After that Nene cleaned me off again, we got dressed and parted ways. To be completely honest while Nene was really nice and we had a pretty good rapport I didn't feel like we really "clicked". Nothing against her at all - that just happens sometimes. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a young, cute, curvy soap companion - if those are your criteria I don't think you could go wrong.

Session 2: Momo
http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=mbofux

My first session at Dolce had me wanting to go back - I went a bit against my own type with Nene so decided to aim for my own strike zone on the second time around and chose Momo. I definitely chose right... Momo was a homerun in every respect. Apparently Momo is ranked #1 at Dolce for repeat customers and I can see why. She is. So. Cute.

I have a feeling most guys on TAG would probably prefer Nene in terms of body type but I was in love with Momo - short, thin, very small breasts and a cute butt. SUPER cute face, beautiful hair and a great smile too. We clicked immediately and spent quite a bit of time talking before moving on to the play - I almost enjoyed that as much or more than the physical part of the session.

Momo was working out of a different building from the main Dolce - apparently their roster is a bit too large for all the rooms there to accommodate all the girls so Momo was using a spot a minute or two down the street. There weren't mats there so we couldn't do mat play but it was cool - everything else was so amazing I almost wouldn't want to spend the time on mat play. Started out getting cleaned up and short BBJ in the tub. From the start Momo was great about asking me to touch her - I usually don't like to get too aggressive on my first time with companions since I'm slightly on the larger side, have a bunch of tattoos and generally might look a little intimidating but Momo was great about bridging that gap and letting me know what she liked.

Moved from the bath to the bed and... let's just say I had a great time. Again, Momo isn't crazy skilled or experienced but I was more than satisfied. Got cleaned back up, dressed and talked for a bit before parting ways. I was definitely left wanting to meet her again ASAP.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Dolce has a niche and they fill that niche very well. If you're looking for young, cute girls at a reasonably priced shop I would wholeheartedly recommend you check them out. If you're looking for more experienced/skilled providers or are more into "sexy" than cute its probably not the shop for you. As for me, I can guarantee I'll going back in the near future.
Thanks for the info! I'm in the same boat with the type of provider I'm looking for. I had a good time with Maria at Dolce. http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=isahjp
She is really cute and really petite. She was a new girl in August and was pretty nervous. She told me I was her first foreigner, which usually I don't believe, but I could tell by how inexperienced she was that she was probably telling the truth. Also she looks exactly like her photos on her blog so you know what to expect. One note though, she had a scar (15-20cm) from what looked like a past surgery down the middle of her chest, didn't bother me but thought it was notable. She was super cute, I had a great time and I can't wait to try Dolce again.

Thanks for the info! I'm in the same boat with the type of provider I'm looking for. I had a good time with Maria at Dolce. http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=isahjp

Maria definitely looks like a cutie - there are quite a few companions there that look like they'd be great and definitely plenty of reasons to go back.
Gonna be hard not to choose Momo again for the next time around though - she was really awesome.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Nice review, definitely need to try this place out. Momo looks really great and cosu option makes it even more awesome. Im new to soapland stuff, but if the tencho gave you cards of options and you dont like the options can you request for specific girl that you know on roster? Or just say sorry maybe next time kind of thing and leave?

My japanese is not so great either i scared to offend the tencho is some way.

Thanks again

Last edited:
Nice review, definitely need to try this place out. Momo looks really great and cosu option makes it even more awesome. Im new to soapland stuff, but if the tencho gave you cards of options and you dont like the options can you request for specific girl that you know on roster? Or just say sorry maybe next time kind of thing and leave?

My japanese is not so great either i sacred to offend the tencho is some way.

Thanks again
As a general rule I would say don't bother requesting another girl. They will present you with the choices that are available to you. Just say sorry and leave.

So all the girls listed by you guys today are foreigner friendly I'm assuming?

Wow,thanks for the review,looks a good place!
Can you tell us where is in Yoshiwara?(i have been checking their webpage,but coudn't fina a map or something)
Thank you!

Wow,thanks for the review,looks a good place!
Can you tell us where is in Yoshiwara?(i have been checking their webpage,but coudn't fina a map or something)
Thank you!
The google map is on their homepage under system.
They recently put up this info page for foreigners: http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/foreign.html
Seems they want people to speak Japanese.