Guest viewing is limited

Dolce - Noa

hajerry

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Dolce - Noa ( http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=klbgml )

Date of Encounter:
06 November 2016

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min - 43000yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese (i can only speak simple words)

Details of the Encounter:
I am actually very bad at writing review but i have made my decision to contribute in the forum since i have gotten so many information here.

So this was my first soapland experience and even though i had researched a lot before i went, somehow i forgot almost everything i had read here. But i know i wanted to try out Dolce as i like younger looking girls.

Walked in and asked if gaijin is ok. Got the ok and the tencho asked if i can speak Japanese. Told him that i can understand a little but cant really speak (i have problem making sentences, i can only use simple words to convey my message).

There were a lot of photo cards on the table. However, i was given 3 choices. I wanted to try Momo or Nene since many have tried them but both were unavailable.

The 3 choices provided were Uta, Noa and i think Kokomi. I picked Noa and was brought to another building. For the benefit of those who cant speak Japanese, we didn't talk much and i basically only need to tell them the duration i want and the girl i choose. The tencho did not try to tell me the rules and passed me a waiting card.

There was another guy in the waiting room, and i was called within 5 minutes and they lead me to Noa waiting for my by the stairs.

She looks rather cute with nice complexion and a very sweet smile. Led me to the room and helped undress me. After that she asked me to undress her and we proceed to the bath.

From here on, things were very different from what i had imagined. She washed me up, but i was expecting some body to body action. Tried recalling about the details i read here but could remember anything. Anyway, it was just cleaning me up, passed me toothbrush followed by mouth wash.

After that i went to the tub. She came in and played with my fingers for awhile then she leave the tub and just splash water on my body. I was a little disappointed thinking there may be some action in the tub, vaguely remembering about getting a blowjob while in the tub but nothing happened.

After the tub she led me to the bed. Again i was expecting mat play and in fact looking forward to it but i decided not to mention it and just follow her lead.

During foreplay, she kisses me but no tongue action. Her mouth was closed throughout. It was difficult for me to get in the mood as i need DFK to really get into it. BBBJ was good but short, and she than tried to put on condom for me.

However, as i wasn't really in the mood it took awhile to put it on since i cant get it hard. Up till now it was actually a negative experience for me. I was expecting i will not be able to cum as i usually need DFK to be able to cum.

To my surprise, she was really tight and it felt really good. Even though there was not even LFK but i managed to cum. Washed up and she told me we have 1 hour remaining. She asked if i want to go for 2nd round.

Didn't feel like it and decided just to try chatting with her with my broken Japanese and google translator.

As we chat, she starts to open up for to me and there were more smiles and laughter. At this point i realised it was probably because we didn't chat before and she wasn't comfortable with me.

Soon it turns to a Nihongo teaching lesson and she starts to teach me Japanese. Definitely a lot of GFE at this point. I regret not trying to chat with her before all the action as she seems like a totally different person now that she opens up to me.

We chatted till times up and she brought me out. No card was given to me though.

I will try another soapland next with a good mat play. I heard Landmark is good, any suggestions?

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Although my experience was mostly negative, i feel that it was maybe because i am acting a little anti-social since i try not to talk due to my weak Japanese.

Will try to chat with the girl first next time to break the ice. The service you get will be totally different if you put in some effort to put the girl at ease.

That's the thing you have to take in consideration when you are targeting a shop with super young girls, they rarely know what they are doing, especially if they are new.
These type of girls either don't do mat at all, or they have a lot to learn. As such I will probably never visit this shop.
Also most of these young girls are probably scared as fuck of gaijin, you might have been her first one. So making her feel at ease is very important.

I think the last one was Kokomi however i was deciding between Uta and Noa hence did not really take note of the last one.

However, i checked their website for the schedule and i believe its about 80% chance was Kokomi.

I am planning to try out either Blue Lagoon or Landmark next for mat play. These 2 is usually good service right? More hits and less miss i guess.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland