Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min/24,000yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Long time lurker, experienced a few soapland before and finally found a gem to share.

Went to Dolce early morning when some of the girls where still just coming in. I had my eyes on Asuka but she was unfortunately unavailable so I decided to try my luck with the still unreviewed Sara.

http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=tmvexj

Met her in the stairs and her description and pictures matched. Small, big breasts, fit and a girl next door feel. She apparently regularly workout at the gym and you can tell from her body and stamina.

I was apparently her first non Japanese customer and she seems very excited about it as she spent most of the early encounter asking questions about me and my home country which I didn't mind. She's really into car, being a proud owner of a Skyline GTR showing me pictures of it on her phone and seems quite knowledgeable from any topics from cooking to manga. The conversation never felt forced and she genuinely seems interested in what I had to say which had not been the case in my previous experiences at Dolce, I never felt rushed or felt that she was just going through the motions. Everything was all smooth and natural.

Some quick washing later and she asked me to pick a costume so I went with the school costume. She immediately started with some LFK into nipple licking and CBJ.

Next was cowgirl with ton of eye contact which was a real turnon and alternating some LFK. Finished in missionary as the time ran out.

As the session she left with a little written message in English as we kissed goodbye.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
THE best GFE I've ever had, amazing kind girl and a definite plus if you can speak Japanese. Cannot recommend her more. She showed enthusiasm from start to finish and make me feel at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
So does Hirari, but I had to ask her for it. It wasn't going anywhere near her mouth either way.

Silly question maybe but does anyone know off hand as to how many of the girls working there will service non Japanese speaking foreigners?

Silly question maybe but does anyone know off hand as to how many of the girls working there will service non Japanese speaking foreigners?
First time I went there, they told me that as long as I understood "dame" and "yada" I was good to go. There is also an English speaking tenchou that works there at night. Do not expect the girls to be able to speak more than a few words of English though

Thanks for the review. I wanted to try her and was wondering if her profile description of liking cars was actually true or just something made up for the profile. Good to know it’s true.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Actually, speaking in general, I don't think I've ever met a girl in any venue where the 'interests' part wasn't true. They want to be able to get along with their clients after all so it makes sense to be truthful about that in order to increase the chances of someone booking them who they can have a connection with.

Thanks for the review. I really want to try Asuka. You said that you went in early morning. Early morning as in like 9:00AM? How long was the wait for Asuka? Thanks.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
I met Sara back on Halloween day and I totally agree with your review! She is small and tight with a nice rack, real girl next door type. She loves cars and it seems cosplay as well.

I asked for her white bunny rabbit costume. Seeing her riding on top in cowgirl with the rabbit costume on was amazing. But what really made it great was while I was squeezing her ass with her on top, I gave her a little slap on the ass and she asked for more and to do it harder. Also later in missionary she asked me to choke her (lightly) and kept asking for more as I pounded her harder.

I only had a 50 minute session and was running out of time so I asked her to use her hand but the alarm went off so I asked if I could masturbate to finish myself quickly and she said, “I’ll do it too”. Seeing her rub her clit and moaning was the last little bit that I needed to be able to blow my load.

I will not soon forget Sara.

curious how many minutes gets u 2 shots or nuru? i m going next week and plan to have my first soapland experience and highly considering Dolce as it still to be well reviewed here....or if anyone have other suggestion? was also looking at Paradise but that seems a bit far as I will be staying in Tokyo

curious how many minutes gets u 2 shots or nuru? i m going next week and plan to have my first soapland experience and highly considering Dolce as it still to be well reviewed here....or if anyone have other suggestion? was also looking at Paradise but that seems a bit far as I will be staying in Tokyo

Darling harbor has better chances at mat play than at Dolce. Dolce all depends on your Japanese level. No Japanese = a couple of choices. Also, not all of the girls at Dolce do mat play.

Go for at least 90 minutes. Two hours may be better.

Darling harbor has better chances at mat play than at Dolce. Dolce all depends on your Japanese level. No Japanese = a couple of choices. Also, not all of the girls at Dolce do mat play.
Ask the staff at the front if any of the girls you can choose from will do a good mat play.

looking at Dolce because it seem the girls age are quite young and for the school uniform.....i have zero japanese so i guess choice will be limited

Go for at least 90 minutes. Two hours may be better.

Ask the staff at the front if any of the girls you can choose from will do a good mat play.

thanks! i think i will go for 90 minutes then

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
looking at Dolce because it seem the girls age are quite young and for the school uniform.....i have zero japanese so i guess choice will be limited

thanks! i think i will go for 90 minutes then
Yes, girls would be all under 30 or at least look the part very well.
Mat play is not a guarantee at Dolce, if its a must for you, tell it to the male staff upfront.