50 minutes ¥21,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese only (used google translator)

Details of the Encounter:
Hello,

First time poster here.

I need to first thank the community here as without you I would not have found this place as it fits right within my fetish. Japan is already an amazing place and this just takes it to the next level.

Anyway, onto the review.
Place is quite easy to get to if you catch a train and is walking distance from Minowa station. Quite a few soaplands surrounding the area, and I was quite surprised that there was a primary school so close by.

On entry I greeted the two gentlemen and in my rehearsed Japanese I asked if gaijin was ok. They showed me 3 cards and picked Asako.
Paid up front and was led to a room at the back to wait. Was the only guy there and was asked if I needed to use the toilet before being seated. I thought it was quite polite.

Waited about 5 minutes before be called forth and the tencho proceeded to explain the rules in Japanese. I just nodded politely, the gist of it was that I only got one condom to use.

I started to walk up the stairs and Asako was at the top waiting for me in a cute school girl outfit and a smile to match. Image was pretty accurate, including measurements.

This is her in case you are wondering:

http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=qzkslj

We undressed and damn she had a nice body, exactly what I was after. Small petite girl with modest boobs and nice butt.

She directed me to the bathing area where she would clean me and herself.

Soaped up her body and rubbed her tits up and down my arms whilst also cleaning the captain. Got hard very quick much to her amusement. This alone was worth my money.

I got in the bath to finish washing up, and to brush my teeth.
Meanwhile, she is cleaning herself but I notice her picking at her vag which was quite worrying.
This is the only negative I would have in the experience. It did make me freak out and put a damper on the experience, but I got checked out with negative results. Phew.

She jumped into the bath with me and she proceeded to give me DFK. Noticed she had her eyes opened though and looking away, which again put me off.

Anyway, afterward we headed to the bed where she had some tea prepared for me. As I lay on the bed she started out with bbj before then putting the raincoat on.

She got into mish position and put a crap load of lube on. It made sense afterward as she said to go slowly, and moaned as I eased it in. Probably the tightest I have felt in a long time. Needless to say I blew pretty quick.

We got talking afterward using google translator. Learned that she was only 22 years old and single.

We said our good byes and she waved from the top of the stairs. A nice touch.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will be back but to see the other girls

She does look cute but looks too much like my neighbor's daughter.

I was going to ask where do you live but glad I clicked the link first.

She looks like she is still in junior high; I am not going to touch that no matter what is her real age.

Thats the whole idea of Dolce, lol.

The idea is that the girls look like underage? If so let me respectfully disagree with that idea.

Yes, same as JK style.

At least their claim to fame is that the girls look like high school girls, who would then be old enough to play.

High school is a broad range and only a minority of the students are over 18.

At least they have plausible deniability of promoting underage sex.

Reactions: Taylorjp
On entry I greeted the two gentlemen and in my rehearsed Japanese I asked if gaijin was ok. They showed me 3 cards and picked Asako.
Would you happen to remember who the other 2 were that were offered ?

I just nodded politely, the gist of it was that I only got one condom to use.
Oh really? Only one condom to use? Hmm, gotta shoot my first load during bbbj then...

Thanks for the review, I'm planning to go in a few weeks.

The idea is that the girls look like underage? If so let me respectfully disagree with that idea.

You seem like you are surprised.... Is this the only post about Dolce that you have read?

I used to live next to a high school where there were a lot of Mexican Americans (latinos)..Some of these girls were freaking hot... talk about developing early..
conversely....at my first time at Dolce... with the first girl I met....I thought, "OMG, she looks like she's 16..". Of course she was like 23 and really cute and was cool...

Reactions: Lukes
Oh really? Only one condom to use? Hmm, gotta shoot my first load during bbbj then...
Thats because its only a 50 minutes course, probably the shortest they have available.
Surely if you book a long course you could get matplay and two pops.

Reactions: akasam and kuuki
Hmmm... I'd do some of those cute dolce/JK-Style girls, even if they could pass as underage.
Does this make me a paedophile? :unsure:

Reactions: Lukes
You need to start checking IDs. Those "35" yo housewives you're playing with are 45.

Not that I would care if they were 55 as long as they look like they are 30, but who says I haven't seen their IDs? :cool::p

Would you happen to remember who the other 2 were that were offered ?

Thanks for the review, I'm planning to go in a few weeks.

I know who they are, but both seem to have been removed from the site since.
I'm guessing they have moved on...

Yep just one to use, you do get unlimited pops in that time, but I wouldn't risk it without the use of one.

I'll also be going back next week, maybe catch you there ;p

Thats because its only a 50 minutes course, probably the shortest they have available.
Surely if you book a long course you could get matplay and two pops.

You get unlimited pops, but only the use of one condom... Not sure whether they would supply more than one condom to you for longer play time?

Also not sure whether they would be ok if you brought in your own condoms?