Guest viewing is limited

Dolce (SL) Dolce Soapland - Asako

At least they have plausible deniability of promoting underage sex.
If a shop provides validated adult girls that look and dress and behave like underage girls, are they promoting underage sex? Or are they just selling a safe, legal simulation of underage sex? Isn't it kind of like the shops that let you feel up girls in a room that looks like a subway train? Or a video game where you shoot people? These are just safe simulations of illegal and immoral acts. It could be argued that they are doing a good social service by letting men act out their deviant impulses in a harmless way instead of actually doing the bad deed.

Reactions: Airnest and ur19877
It could be argued

Yes it could but the professionals are divided on the subject as was discussed with the sex dolls that look like kids.

I'll take a pass anyway, nothing gets me soft as fast as thinking the girl might be really just in Junior High.

Just a personal sxperience, I went to Dolce once this summer and experience was kinda shitty. Went during the day, only had one girl available so I was like whatever. Her name was Rokka or something. I paid for 90 because I really wanted to try the mat but she talked with me for 40 mins, no DFK, one pop, then talked for like 20 mins and that was it. I had fun talking to her but I didnt really pay so much to have a Japanese buddy, you know. She was gone on the list shortly after so maybe she just didnt care.

Just a personal sxperience, I went to Dolce once this summer and experience was kinda shitty. Went during the day, only had one girl available so I was like whatever. Her name was Rokka or something. I paid for 90 because I really wanted to try the mat but she talked with me for 40 mins, no DFK, one pop, then talked for like 20 mins and that was it. I had fun talking to her but I didnt really pay so much to have a Japanese buddy, you know. She was gone on the list shortly after so maybe she just didnt care.

Rule #1: if there is only one girl offered and she isn't in your shortlist, walk away, come back later. There's high possibility that she is one of the least popular girls.
Rule #2: Don't choose "新人" or "体験入店", even if you can save few thousands yen then. Generally, it's not worth it.