Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 mins - 31000 yen

Type/Location:
In-call

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So, I got my eyes on a few "budget" places in Yoshiwara after researching the pinned thread, and decided to head out to Dolce for some cute young girls in school uniform (my first experience in Yoshiwara was actually at Cream Lemon but that was just a big letdown so I couldn't bother typing up a review, sorry). Anyway, I waltzed right in after a short walk from Asakusa and asked them if they were still in business. They did, and asked me if it was my first time there. I can't tell y'all enough how many times I've come up with a scenario in my head where I successfully pass the language check and get the local's price, but I blurted out that I'm a gaijin (in Japanese, obviously, but still) right at the first question thrown at me lol. The clerk guy complimented my Japanese skill without even looking up, it was all business for him. Anyway, there were only 3 girls available at the time (Kasumi, Otoha, and 1 I couldn't remember the name), so I went with Kasumi since she had a bigger listed cup size, and I wasn't in the mood for slender.

The action part was all business as you can guess from other reviews, so let me just list a few highlights that I think were unique for this visit:

_ Kasumi insisted that I used the "chuuu" kiss on her (if you're Asian, or have watched some romantic anime, you know what I'm talking about, basically a LFK), instead of going in with my mouth wide open like I'm about to gobble her face. It took a while for me to adjust.
_ When we were not having sex, she put up a well-practiced act of shy-high-school-girl, but the way she took off my clothes and how she enjoyed doing the little nuru nuru soapy massage were so professional that it was a little annoying to me in the end, because it wasted time.
_ Her body was quite beautiful and well-proportioned though, more of a C-cup rather than the listed D, but very little belly fat, soft round butt, and V-shaped thighs. She mentioned that she started boxing training lately.
_ Kasumi gave a great BBJ, with lots of sloppiness and sound effect, and it sounded like she enjoyed the sex, though I couldn't tell if she really came like she said or not, because I had to worry about the fact that I might push her off the bed while thrusting (she was riding me at first and I just sat up to switch to mish, so part of her head was poking out from the end of the mattress). I got carried away by the conversation after we finished first round, so there were only 10 minutes left on the clock, and my little friend wasn't rising to the occasion due to time pressure and fatigue, but she initiated a 69 and carried me to the finish line for a second time with her mouth and hand.
_ I would give her face a 6.5/10, but from a certain angle it's a solid 8, and she had a hairstyle that kinda fit her face so it definitely helped in the look department.
_ Her actual down-to-earth, straightforward personality came out a bit when I said "wakaru" during one of her little story, at which point she gave me a side look and said I don't have to say that if I don't actually understand her (I didn't).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all, definitely not the cutest of the batch, and the role-play was a little bit over the top, but she knew how to satisfy during the actual sexual intercourse, so I would say it was a slightly above average encouter