Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
100min - 36K (31+5 tax)

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara soapland

Language Notes:
All in English. I'd get better choice if I could speak Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So finally, it was time for me to try soapland. It was my first experience in the Tokyo scene, only finding about this website 2 weeks ago and frantically looking at all the options that would make your head spin! I was sure I'm going to hit Yoshiwara a couple of times, but then I started reading reviews from Ah Toh about his hero-esque adventures in Tobita. Since I have also a couple nights in Osaka, I decided to split my budget, and visit Yoshiwara only once, plus one more soapland in Osaka (3P) and Tobita. I was already planning to go to one of the high-end establishments, when I decided to go mid-budget and have cash for another lady in Tobita :)

I think I did some noob mistakes, but a noob is what I am.

I went in on a Saturday afternoon, acknowledging it might be a mistake. The weather was amazing, and I thought the streets will be full. But they were very very empty. I was also happy to see the touts actively welcoming me in, even in the higher end establishments. Noted for next time.

I decided on Dolce because of positive reviews and I like the schoolgirl theme (since I'm not too old, it's also not that creepy...).

As I was about to enter, I had the bad luck to have a taxi arriving and letting off 3 guys in front of me. I'd get leftovers :( Maybe I should've turned back then. As I was the last in a line of Japanese men, I caught the clerk by surprise, but he quickly changed the price card to the one with 5000 tax. He shuffled all the cards very quickly, almost like an airport flight board (sound included), asking me in the process if I can speak Japanese. I said no and he made a sad face too, finally presenting me with 4 girls (out of about 15 originally on display). None of them looked appealing. They all seemed too skinny or too tall and with the face not that interesting, even after photoshop. Maybe I should've left there. Or ask to see more girls. Since they just had several guys come in, I knew they had the leverage. Eventually the clerk pointed at Ruru and said something like "good service". She was the tallest there, but mentioned a G cup, so yes sir! I did my homework and took the 100min course in which you get the most time for your money. Money exchanged and I was led to the waiting room, not before I had a mini Spinal-Tap moment not understanding where the guy wants me to go.

Waiting room was terrible. The guys from before were sitting at safe distance from each other. One of them was smoking and managed to make the waiting even more annoying for the rest. TV was blaring shopping channels (Sat afternoon TV). A nice touch was a lot of tissues, and nail clippers. I made use of the time to go on their website and check out Ruru a bit more. One the website I see she's a C Cup! Poor penmanship from the staff there. I was a bit annoyed, but remembered the name was familiar, YES! She was reviewed here a few months ago. I didn't have time to read it through, but saw the sentiment was positive, which was a good sign.

After 20 minutes (expected waiting time) I was called in to find her at the top of the stairs. And she was quite good looking! Not a goddess, but with a pleasant charm. From up close you can start to see a bit more detail. She wouldn't be my first or fifth choice, but she'll do. She led me to the room and after a short exchange I got naked, but left my underwear on. I did this on purpose, as I wanted to see her reaction when I took them off When she told me to do so, I did, and she went "<grunt>! BIG!" (which is one of 5 English words I heard her say all session long). Yes, I'm big, but I don't count this as a point of pride. Some girls don't enjoy it too much, which is not nice when you're in love with someone that can't take your dick.

She pointed me to the stool and started soaping me, fluffing my chest hair and giggling and paying attention to me special area. I paid now more attention to her looks and vibe. I can agree with some of the things Acid Burn said. A bit stand-offish, but there's also language barrier. Indeed, her boobs are small on her frame, which was a bit disappointing further. Her greatest asset is her long nice legs, which look great in the school girl skirt, but she's not graceful with her body. I wouldn't say anywhere near a model. She had noticeable belly fat which wasn't complimenting in some of the positions later.

I let her lead, and she soaped me with her boobs, with some skin on skin, which was very nice. I think it was one of the best parts of the session and it turned me on. Brushing teeth, mouth wash and into the tub. She’s starting to play a bit and giving me a periscope BBBJ. I like her BJ, but I'd never pop from this. It's just sloppy enough to be special :) She comes out of the bath and I ask, "mat play"? and she says no. Maybe I didn't say it correctly. I pointed and the proudly inflated and ready to go grey mat on the wall and said slowly "maaaaaaat plaaaaayyy?" and she says no. So now I'm a bit annoyed, not letting it ruin my time. Later I told my Japanese friend about it and he couldn't stop laughing, saying that it's the whole point of soapland. She took me to bed and started playing with me. I noticed the room. First time I see such a thing. It looked run down. I'm sure this place is a mold and fungus trap and I hope the girls are aware of the risk there.

Some kissing stated. Her kisses were bad. Both LFK and DFK were just odd. Either pecks with the lips with no kiss, or just sticking tongue out waiting for something to happen. She went on to lick my chest a bit, which was a bad idea because of my fur. She skipped it and continued with BBBJ. After a while we flipped, and I returned the favor. Looking down there, it seems like she used to be very hairy. like an area from her belly button to upper thighs that seemed darker than the rest. She was completely shaved though, with no stubble. Going down, there was nothing from her side. It really seemed like she didn't feel anything. Unlike what my predecessor said, she didn't really put red lines and didn't stop me from using my fingers. this was going nowhere, so she put on a condom and went on with mish. She was obviously not happy with the size, but I managed to put it there and she saw it wasn't too bad. However, once we got going, she starfished it all. Flipped to doggy, she was arching her back the wrong way, making it just too high for me. No moans, no sound from her. I get annoyed and my dick starts to lose interest as well. I ask her to ride it. She turns around very slowly and starts pumping. Finally some action from her side, but my D is half asleep now. She goes froggy to wake him up, but she's out of shape and after 40-50 seconds she stops to catch her breath. I had enough of that, back to doggy (better position now) and popped.

She cleaned me nicely and we went back to bed to have tea and try to chat (with google translate). She's sweet and nice mannered. From Hokkaido. She doesn't go out much or do interesting things. At some point I started playing with her again, and she was feeling me again. I wanted another round, but my D wasn't listening. At this point she was trying hard to work with it with mixed success. Trying to turn me on, she put my fingers in her mouth, which is when I could really feel some crooked teeth :( a bit of a turn off. After another short BBBJ I got covered again and went again. Same story, no real progress. Now that I'm half numb, it becomes even more difficult to get anything going. Eventually, during mish, I started also rubbing her, and that did the trick! All of a sudden she was all in! Moaning and moving and not wanting me to stop. There were some clear build-up signs from her. Aware of the time I decided to call it a day and popped again. Perhaps I was a bit too subtle, or she too much into it that she didn't notice, and I had to stop her, to her disappointment.

Some more cleanup, another round in the bath, washing mouth. Went out, got clothes on and clock went off. We did more google assisted small talk and it was time to leave. She led me back down and we said goodbye with smiles on both faces. I passed the reception and went outside to continue the round in the streets. I particularly enjoyed seeing an older tout from Make-Up running after me with the girl cards. Maybe another time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Despite all the negative things about this visit, I ended up leaving the establishment with a smile on my face. This is really what matters most, no?

I was pretty much of a noob, not stating what I want enough, compromising too much perhaps. Ruru worked hard, but I guess some personalities appeal to different types of people. This one didn't appeal to me. That school girl theme also reminded me of my school-time sex with inexperienced girls. Maybe that's what I should've been expecting.

Last edited by a moderator:
. That school girl theme also reminded me of my school-time sex with inexperienced girls. Maybe that's what I should've been expecting.

That is actually the exact theme of Dolce - even the girls who are experienced pros there will usually downplay things and go for that vibe, it’s what the majority of the punters who go there are looking for.

She was the tallest there, but mentioned a G cup, so yes sir! Indeed, her boobs are small on her frame, which was a bit disappointing further... She had noticeable belly fat which wasn't complimenting in some of the positions later.
Expecting a G cup and getting a Japanese C has got to be disappointing. lol. They’re the perfect size I thought. I still remember when her clothes came off thinking ‘damn, that’s a hot body!’ The image of that first naked sight of her is burned into my head. (y)(y) Just goes to show, WALDT.

Her body was tight when I had her last summer at least. Guess she must’ve gained a few pounds. Looking at her current pics, her body does look a bit softer. Still slender though.
She comes out of the bath and I ask, "mat play"? and she says no. Maybe I didn't say it correctly. I pointed and the proudly inflated and ready to go grey mat on the wall and said slowly "maaaaaaat plaaaaayyy?" and she says no. So now I'm a bit annoyed, not letting it ruin my time. Later I told my Japanese friend about it and he couldn't stop laughing, saying that it's the whole point of soapland... That school girl theme also reminded me of my school-time sex with inexperienced girls. Maybe that's what I should've been expecting
Sexy time with an inexperienced young soap queen, ahh, the whole reason to go to Dolce. ;);) Yeah, it’s not really known for mat play. You‘ll need to try mat play somewhere one day. It’s amazing.

do you remember the name of the other girls showed to you? It could be usefull to know which girls are available to foreigners

Sorry, not having a good day... I hope I don't sounds too harsh...I am glad you had a good time, but wanted to share my thoughts..
Note: I have been to Dolce multiple times..

As I was about to enter, I had the bad luck to have a taxi arriving and letting off 3 guys in front of me. I'd get leftovers :(
Maybe it was bad luck, but it may not have mattered... I can see how the assumption is made, but being a foreigner who doesn't speak Japanese, you may be getting the leftovers at any place, even if their top stars are there and available.

(since I'm not too old, it's also not that creepy...).
Your age shouldn't really be a factor here as you either think: 1. No matter the age, you shouldn't want to fulfill your fantasy with a high school girl 2. Even when you are in your 50's it's not creepy to fulfill your fantasy with a highschool girl. I'm not 50, but I agree with pt #2. And so does much of Japan or the people I hang out with there. There's a reason why JK outfits is probably #1 cosplay.

Maybe I should've left there. Or ask to see more girls. Since they just had several guys come in, I knew they had the leverage.
Couple of points there:
1. Thinking about their leverage isn't the right thought here IMO... There could be 1 girl available, or 100, it's up them on who they want to show you, and it's not necessarily dependent on how badly/not badly they want your business. Sometimes, I used to really think they could care less if I was giving these places the amount of money I do..
2. If you would asked for more cards, I highly doubt there would be another set of cards he would magically put out.

First time I see such a thing. It looked run down. I'm sure this place is a mold and fungus trap and I hope the girls are aware of the risk there.
I am sure the girls are well aware..

Despite all the negative things about this visit, I ended up leaving the establishment with a smile on my face. This is really what matters most, no?
Of course, and I would keep that attitude, or you may to be continually disappointed. Life is about setting proper expectations. There's alot of f'd up things with P4P in Japan. Straight out racism. You literally paid 5K for the same service as the guy right in front of you because you are not Japanese. But.... with each trip and more experience of the culture and people, I have a better understanding, that helps set my expectations more.

I was pretty much of a noob, not stating what I want enough, compromising too much perhaps.
Even if you tried your best to communicate what you wanted, unless it was in Japanese, it may not have mattered. Same with the compromising part too.. Don't be hard on yourself here..

That school girl theme also reminded me of my school-time sex with inexperienced girls. Maybe that's what I should've been expecting
If you read 1, or 100 posts about Dolce here, you should have known this...

After reading @Sudsy 's comment above that this is what Dolce is known for, I wondered to myself "who would want that?" and here we have an answer.
Yup. /me raises hand. Haha. Amidst the variety that is P4P, sometimes I want a GFE, sometimes a PSE, but once in a while a little bit of amateur awkwardness is desired. Lol.

Yup. /me raises hand. Haha. Amidst the variety that is P4P, sometimes I want a GFE, sometimes a PSE, but once in a while a little bit of amateur awkwardness is desired. Lol.
At least it's nice to think that perhaps it's all very layered and very much trying to give you the fantasy that you're buying into. Not breaking character. In that case, 10 out of 10 :D

Sorry, not having a good day... I hope I don't sounds too harsh...I am glad you had a good time, but wanted to share my thoughts..
Note: I have been to Dolce multiple times..

Thanks for the pointers. I could really feel how you wrote that first line last after you were probably re-reading what you posted :)

Amateur style =/= cold and standoffish. I had a lot of fun with a girl who was genuinely (acting as if she's) into me and all over me, but I had to explain to her how doggy style works. Not at Dolce though or any soap though.