http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=ocuatg

Appointment Length & Costs:
80min 26K

Type/Location:
Soaplan

Language Notes:
She spoke no English, used Google Translate

Details of the Encounter:
Last day in Tokyo and after weighing in options, Soapland was the way to go. Went to Dolce and was shown 1 girl, Uta.

Her looks are plain, simple and innocent. She has a baby, cute face, not sexy, but I loved it. She was not super skinny, but not chubby in any way. A cupe breasts that were soft. She had the looks and demeanor, of a girl you want to take advantage of and pounce on, which is part of my appeal to JK types of girls. She said she was 23, but she looks 18, maybe.

Was washed down on the seat, and then we went to the bed for some small talk. I asked her what the sign on the wall meant, and she said it was in regards to costume. You can get for free costume option before play. Option are school girl outfit, PE uniform or swim suit. I chose school girl outfit.

After she got dressed up, she sat beside me, with her hands and legs together, like she was shy and nervous. That really got me going. I initiated the play and we went from there.

We had a very good time in play. She was super tight and her moans were soft and cute. She was more lfk, than dfk, but BBJ was ok. I am not expecting these girls at Dolce to be pros and I would be even a bit turned off if they were too good.

The 10 minute timer rang up and I didn't finish. She lead me to take a shower and I tried my best to tell her that I didn't finish. She finally understood, but said that we needed to end on time or the manager will be angry. I could have tried to finish (which would have been hard, because at this point of the trip, I was dead tired and I was trying to mentally finish the trip on bang, vs physically). I could have paid the extension, but I started to think about other options.. So I said, OK, lets wash and finish.

It was a great experience, she provided what I wanted in a JK fantasy, along with FS. I am OK with her not trying to pressure me to finish..all good.

Couple of comments regarding Dolce
* Facilities are not nice compared to Blue Lagoon, PT Royal or King's Club. Older..
* Didn't pursue mat play, because I wanted bed play with these girls.
* If you want FS with a JK type girl, this would be your place.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Dolce is on the repeat list. Guys in front were fine enough.

It was simple...not much Japanese.. I know enough to ask for foreigner was OK, and that was me literally saying, "Gaijin OK?" We didn't converse, but he showed me a card with time/prices and he said, "these girls are OK for you" or something like that...

My advice if you speak no Japanese...is to keep it to the minimum, and simple. Hopefully you don't have questions... like what is this option and why can't I choose this girl, etc etc. That was my strategy... I knew I really wanted to try Dolce as I wanted FS with JK type girl.

80min 26000 does that include the gaijin tax. Because I heard this shop is charging 5000 yen