Appointment Length & Costs:
100min / ¥36,000 (incl. Gaijin tax)

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Conversational Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Physical details:

Kokomi is tiny and cute. She has full breasts that don't hang over with light brown nipples of medium size. Her butt is firm and she isn't flabby at all. Her bush was only trimmed towards the back.

http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=wwmnei

Details:

I finally got my money problems fixed and decided to give Dolce a try.
My weather app lied to me and it was sunny without a cloud in sight. I hoped not to many people will come that early even though it's a holiday.

When I arrived shortly after 09:00, I promptly hit my head inside on a shroud.
There were 3 guys at the counter, with cards of all of today's girls put up in front.
They asked if I spoke Japanese three times. Maybe the first time was a fluke?

They then showed me Kokomi's card, saying she'd be available now.
Her profile says she has a D-cup, so I asked if there are any Pettankos available. They showed me Momo(who seems to be actually a C-cup now?!), but I'd would have to wait until 13:30. I first understood I'd have to wait 1.5h.
I accepted the offer for Kokomi.

The waiting room was a bit larger than Putit's, but the walls were stained from tobacco smoke. It had a modular look to it. Besides some PSA posters, a vending machine and a TV, they had all the girls posted. They had the rankings and some categories.
The options from the website turned out to be taking the pink rotor/panties with you for 2k and a golden shower for 4k.
Yeah, but no thanks.
For some reason I couldn't find Kokomi's picture, so she had to be new.

After 10 minutes they gave me a waiting card with the rules on the back and another guy in the room was taken somewhere else.

After 5 more minutes, Kokomi was ready and waited at the stairs.
I followed her up. The building was certainly bigger than Putit's, but less well maintained.
Her room was about 2mX4m big, with a leather bench, canned drinks, an assortment of condoms and a black plastic tub. It might have been a pearly pink once. They definitely skimped on the towels for the bench.

I introduced myself and gave Kokomi a box of Ningyoyaki.
She said she's been working here for 2 weeks. Her hands were tiny but cute, without any fake nails, which I complimented her for.
We stripped and she washed me, with main attention to my junk. She thought I have phimosis so she was reluctant to give it a slight tug.
We rinsed our mouths with what looked like iodine solution before hopping into the tub. The tub was slightly wider than at Putit, so we had a bit more space.
She also only filled it up half, which prevented flooding.

She skipped the mat and wiped me dry, which was a bit awkward because of the height difference.
After lying down on the couch I started petting her and out of all places her belly button was ticklish.
She's also a light kisser without too much tongue, so the Pocky I brought with me to try the Pocky game stayed in the bag.

After DATY for a while, I started fingering her, which she aborted after a while to give me a HJ with tip sucking. This seemed to push my buttons better than my first time with Tomoka, since she put the whole glans in her mouth instead of just playing with the tip.
She then put a condom on and went froggy-style. This didn't simulate me much, so we changed to mish.
And finally I came!
Seems like the sit-ups and abstinence paid off.

I pulled out and she helped cleaning me up a bit before another rinse in the shower.

We laid down on the bench again for some cuddling. I caressed her breasts before she asked me to lick her again.
I propped up her hip for some easier dining and during fingering she aborted again, going for the wet handjob before repeating the ACG. I asked her to change positions again, so back to mish it was.
I didn't seem to have recovered enough and my arms were getting tired, so we tried K9 which was a little better for me but she didn't seem to enjoy it as much.
I gave up for a while and went back to eating her out. When she was trying to abort again I asked if she was about to cum, to which she opened up again.
I continued until she came, which she didn't seem used to. Others are probably more concerned about getting off themselves. She then asked me to put it back inside and we started round three in mish.
I got a real workout, but kept slipping out and the lacking amount of towels caused me to lose my hold on the leather. I gave up even though I was really close for a second shot.
When we were about to shower again the phone rang, which was weird, since we still had 30 minutes according to the timer. I then asked her to wash her, too.

I put more effort into it then she did, carefully washing her arms, legs and back, while keeping her hair from getting wet, which seemed to make her horny again judging from how slippery her crotch was.
Definitely going to keep doing this.

We rinsed with the mouthwash again and soaked in the tub. I talked with her for a bit. She prefers mish and she learns from her seniors, not a seminar, as I jokingly suggested.

The phone rang once more and a third time during dressing up, when she finally answered. I don't know if they got the orders mixed up or if they tried short changing me, but I left with about 10 min left.
I told her we two should try our best as newbies. She gave me a kiss before I got off the stairs.
Another patron mistook one of the staff greeting me for his queue.

I leisurely walked home, seeing some baseball clubs practicing (and a pitcher having a thing for body shots)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kokomi is a very sweet girl without much experience yet. I expect her to grow in skill. She certainly has a body fit for mat play, but the rooms aren't really made for it. Got more time in bed instead.

If you like her body type and can compensate for her lack of expertise, she's a good choice.

I got lucky with the staff besides the pushy ringing of the interphone at the end.

They really should get better covers or more towels for the benches. Might also help propping the girl up.

I certainly would like to try it again with a more experienced Pettanko.
Or getting more experienced myself and help a girl.

yeah very nice review, and fully detailed.