Guest viewing is limited

Dolce With Momo-chan

iamyuu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Dolce (was previously known as Yoshiwara-Otome), Momo (http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=mbofux)

Date of Encounter:
Early Nov 2016

Contact Method:
Telephone in Japanese, 03-3874-9494

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min, 36000yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara/Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
This is the 3rd part of four posts in different forum sections:
(1) Pre 1st & 2nd fuuzoku experience - link
(2) Darling Harbour with Ryou-chan - link
(3) Dolce with Momo-chan - here
(4) Post 1st & 2nd fuuzoku experience & Questions - link

Though somewhat still in shock from the rejection by Hybrid Health Massage Gotanda on the phone (see Part (1) post), and despite being rejected by Dolce when I walked-in, I remembered that the frontmen told me that there were no girls on duty that evening that can serve foreigners. So, I decided to give Dolce another try in the early afternoon, and gave the number a call. I told them about my walk-in the day before, and asked if there are any girls that can serve foreigners in the next few hours. The guy on the phone asked me to hold, and I could hear in the background that he was checking with a senior staff and saying that my Japanese sounded ok. He talked to me again and said that I should come soon as the girls who can serve foreigners may get reserved soon. I told him that I can arrive in Minowa station in an hours time. He told me that Dolce can’t do station pickups for first-timers, which I said was fine.

I arrived at Dolce, and there were 3-4 frontmen. I told the guy at the guy at the front desk that I had called earlier, and he laid out around 8 photo cards of the girls on duty today, with a few more to the side. Of the 8 photo cards, 5 had stickers. He explained that those without stickers don’t serve foreigners, those with blue sticker or red sticker (can’t remember which one) either can serve foreigners who can speak Japanese or foreigners that speak little Japanese. Of the 5 with stickers, he told me that at that time only Mio-chan and Ruru-chan were available. Since neither my type face-wise, I asked about Momo-chan and Sayumi-chan. Since I was asking for 100 min, he told me Momo-chan would be available in 45 min, while Sayumi-chan in 1 hour 45 min. Though I was thinking a “shinjin” (newcomer) would have been nicer, the long wait for Sayumi-chan and good reviews on TAG of Momo-chan made me choose the No. 1 ranking girl of Dolce.

I made payment in advance, was given a number card, and was ushered to a waiting room where 3 others were already there. During my wait, several others came and went. Dolce really is very popular. One note to prospective patrons to Dolce (and other soaplands), don’t just leave the waiting room if you want to go to the toilet. Wait for one of the staff to come by, then ask him.

When my turn came, the staff explained the rules – pretty much don’t hurt the girls, and don’t do anything she doesn’t want you to. He then showed me to the stairs and Momo-chan was waiting on the top of the stairs.

… or was it Momo-chan? The body, face shape and hair seemed the same as per the photo and her blog on the site, but the eyes were entirely different! In that split-second after seeing her, I realized that photo-shopping had developed far beyond changing body and face shape, now they can change eyes even and make it believable.

I hid my shock, and took her hand. She led me to the room which was slightly bigger than the one I had in Darling Harbour. I took off my shoes and Momo-chan took my jacket to hang. We sat down on the black leather bed which had a few towels on it. She invited me to have one of the four cans of tea on the small table (so, no choices/ordering like in Darling Harbour then).

We made chit-chat, and she talked about how she’s served quite a few foreigners before, mostly Americans or Europeans. In contrast to Ryou-chan, she didn’t say much about any difficulties serving foreigners, nor her relief that my Japanese was fluent.

She then asked me to help her take off her sailor fuku, which was interesting to me where the buttons were. She then asked me to undress, no help from her here.

Her petite body was cute, and her soft white skin was nice to see and touch. She then ushered me to the sukebe chair to start the washing. Just a small detail – the sukebe chair here was a bit small, less space in between. Her washing skills were ok. While washing her pussy, I mistakenly put my finger in, which she said instantly said don’t, soap may get into her body, which I apologized for. After finishing the wash, we moved to the bath which was at a good temperature. I don’t remember much about this first bath, which probably means that there was not much action.

After toweling ourselves dry, we moved to the bed. She lied down and wanted to start foreplay. I started kissing her, giving her LK on her sexy lips (she told me while undressing her that she doesn’t want to do DFK). But when I started kissing her face, she said “dame, kao wa dame”. I had shaved the day before, so there was probably 2nd day stubble on my face, which may hurt her delicate face. That being said, I’m not sure if she doesn’t like any facial hair, or just my stubble. While I understood this somewhat, it really disappointed me that I couldn’t kiss more.

Her pussy was still not wet. So, she asked to put lotion on. After putting some on her pussy, she put a condom on my thing (another “your thing is quite large” comment, again not sure if fake or not) and a generous amount of lotion. After that, we did FS. We were in missionary for some time, before she asked to switch to doggy style, and I finished after a bit.

After that, we washed again, and sat down for some rest. I told her that we can skip mat-play and take it easy. Up to this point, she had felt very “mechanic”, like she’s just following the script. From this point, she eased up a bit and said she was grateful for a kind “onnichan”. She had been working for 18 days straight, and full bookings everyday. She said that because of her petite body, she doesn’t have much strength for mat-play.

She also said that she hadn’t had breakfast nor lunch that day yet. I then remembered the waffles that I brought for her in my bag. I had forgotten them earlier due to the “photoshop” shock. She looked really happy and after taking a few shots of and with the waffles, she slowly devoured two of them. In truth, seeing her enjoying the food made me feel quite happy.

We talked about her hobbies, old school anime vs. current anime, and Japanese TV shows. She showed me the phone app game that she’s really into right now, and even played a session there.

After some time, we washed again and went into the bath. This time around, I spent a bit more time giving her a back and neck massage, and feeling her tits and body under the water.

After some time, we toweled ourselves dry, and put on our clothes again. She said that she really appreciated that we could take it slow for this session, and for the waffles. She said I was like a dark angel, a man who protects and looks after her girl. A good feeling to hear, but again, I took with a grain of salt.

Momo-chan wrote her name on a card with a message at the back, and told me that if I have any problem making reservations as a foreigner, just show them the card.

After a hug, she led me out of the room and we said our goodbyes at the top of the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, the staff showed me the way out, no filling of any forms or evaluation. Before going out, I asked about getting a card to make reservations easier next time. They gave me a point card which allows me to get discounts after collecting enough points. I don’t think this was the VIP card which allows reservations 2 days in advance, but at least it was something. It was only after I stepped out that I remembered the card that Momo-chan gave me. Silly me. That was the end of my 2nd fuuzoku experience.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Probably I'm still shocked from the photoshop, or her initial "mechanical"/"scripted" demure, or her not liking my kissing (though it may be the stubble), but hard to see me repeating with Momo-chan. I would though still repeat with Dolce. They serve a particular niche, need.

Last edited:
Good review. Just wondering, I have read a few reviews and I noticed guys bringing food (chocolates, etc) for the girls, is this expected of you there? What's the purpose?

I didn't bring for Ryou-Chan in DH, which implies I wasn't really planning on bringing anything anyway when I first got rejected by Dolce.
However, after reading some TAG reviews, I decided to bring something to Dolce. It's not expected, even though I saw one guy in the waiting room with a couple of paper bags indicating chocolate in them. Purpose? No set reason. Could be because of the theme, younger girls liking sweet stuff. Could be to curry favor with the girls for future visits. In my case, probably also to gain brownie points for us all foreigner ;)

It's not expected but it always appreciated, and it's a good way to start off a session when meeting someone for the first time.
Many of the girls don't get time off for eating during their shift so some of them are famished. I've had one girl just scream with delight and just stuff her face immediately lol.
Another started jumping up and down and getting really excited when I started off by telling her I had some omiyage for her, which made her so much more attractive to me.
It doesn't have to be anything fancy, but since I like baking I try to bring some stuff with me I've made myself.

One girl even gave me some stuff in return because she was so pleased with my gifts.

Soapy, you don't live in Japan, right? I'm wondering where do you find time & a place to bake when you're here :)

I always shave before going to see a provider. I know a lot of Asian women are not to fond of facial hair.

Reactions: Guuu
Good review. Just wondering, I have read a few reviews and I noticed guys bringing food (chocolates, etc) for the girls, is this expected of you there? What's the purpose?

So. I had the same question and while I was buying chocolates at target before I left and I kept thinking, "why and I doing this??" But I think it pays off. At the very least it breaks the ice nicely as the lady is appreciative of the gesture and sets off the session on a good note. Can also be a topic starter. Not bad for a 3 dollar investment/per girl.

Looking a
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Dolce (was previously known as Yoshiwara-Otome), Momo (http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=mbofux)

Date of Encounter:
Early Nov 2016

Contact Method:
Telephone in Japanese, 03-3874-9494

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min, 36000yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara/Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
This is the 3rd part of four posts in different forum sections:
(1) Pre 1st & 2nd fuuzoku experience - link
(2) Darling Harbour with Ryou-chan - link
(3) Dolce with Momo-chan - here
(4) Post 1st & 2nd fuuzoku experience & Questions - link

Though somewhat still in shock from the rejection by Hybrid Health Massage Gotanda on the phone (see Part (1) post), and despite being rejected by Dolce when I walked-in, I remembered that the frontmen told me that there were no girls on duty that evening that can serve foreigners. So, I decided to give Dolce another try in the early afternoon, and gave the number a call. I told them about my walk-in the day before, and asked if there are any girls that can serve foreigners in the next few hours. The guy on the phone asked me to hold, and I could hear in the background that he was checking with a senior staff and saying that my Japanese sounded ok. He talked to me again and said that I should come soon as the girls who can serve foreigners may get reserved soon. I told him that I can arrive in Minowa station in an hours time. He told me that Dolce can’t do station pickups for first-timers, which I said was fine.

I arrived at Dolce, and there were 3-4 frontmen. I told the guy at the guy at the front desk that I had called earlier, and he laid out around 8 photo cards of the girls on duty today, with a few more to the side. Of the 8 photo cards, 5 had stickers. He explained that those without stickers don’t serve foreigners, those with blue sticker or red sticker (can’t remember which one) either can serve foreigners who can speak Japanese or foreigners that speak little Japanese. Of the 5 with stickers, he told me that at that time only Mio-chan and Ruru-chan were available. Since neither my type face-wise, I asked about Momo-chan and Sayumi-chan. Since I was asking for 100 min, he told me Momo-chan would be available in 45 min, while Sayumi-chan in 1 hour 45 min. Though I was thinking a “shinjin” (newcomer) would have been nicer, the long wait for Sayumi-chan and good reviews on TAG of Momo-chan made me choose the No. 1 ranking girl of Dolce.

I made payment in advance, was given a number card, and was ushered to a waiting room where 3 others were already there. During my wait, several others came and went. Dolce really is very popular. One note to prospective patrons to Dolce (and other soaplands), don’t just leave the waiting room if you want to go to the toilet. Wait for one of the staff to come by, then ask him.

When my turn came, the staff explained the rules – pretty much don’t hurt the girls, and don’t do anything she doesn’t want you to. He then showed me to the stairs and Momo-chan was waiting on the top of the stairs.

… or was it Momo-chan? The body, face shape and hair seemed the same as per the photo and her blog on the site, but the eyes were entirely different! In that split-second after seeing her, I realized that photo-shopping had developed far beyond changing body and face shape, now they can change eyes even and make it believable.

I hid my shock, and took her hand. She led me to the room which was slightly bigger than the one I had in Darling Harbour. I took off my shoes and Momo-chan took my jacket to hang. We sat down on the black leather bed which had a few towels on it. She invited me to have one of the four cans of tea on the small table (so, no choices/ordering like in Darling Harbour then).

We made chit-chat, and she talked about how she’s served quite a few foreigners before, mostly Americans or Europeans. In contrast to Ryou-chan, she didn’t say much about any difficulties serving foreigners, nor her relief that my Japanese was fluent.

She then asked me to help her take off her sailor fuku, which was interesting to me where the buttons were. She then asked me to undress, no help from her here.

Her petite body was cute, and her soft white skin was nice to see and touch. She then ushered me to the sukebe chair to start the washing. Just a small detail – the sukebe chair here was a bit small, less space in between. Her washing skills were ok. While washing her pussy, I mistakenly put my finger in, which she said instantly said don’t, soap may get into her body, which I apologized for. After finishing the wash, we moved to the bath which was at a good temperature. I don’t remember much about this first bath, which probably means that there was not much action.

After toweling ourselves dry, we moved to the bed. She lied down and wanted to start foreplay. I started kissing her, giving her LK on her sexy lips (she told me while undressing her that she doesn’t want to do DFK). But when I started kissing her face, she said “dame, kao wa dame”. I had shaved the day before, so there was probably 2nd day stubble on my face, which may hurt her delicate face. That being said, I’m not sure if she doesn’t like any facial hair, or just my stubble. While I understood this somewhat, it really disappointed me that I couldn’t kiss more.

Her pussy was still not wet. So, she asked to put lotion on. After putting some on her pussy, she put a condom on my thing (another “your thing is quite large” comment, again not sure if fake or not) and a generous amount of lotion. After that, we did FS. We were in missionary for some time, before she asked to switch to doggy style, and I finished after a bit.

After that, we washed again, and sat down for some rest. I told her that we can skip mat-play and take it easy. Up to this point, she had felt very “mechanic”, like she’s just following the script. From this point, she eased up a bit and said she was grateful for a kind “onnichan”. She had been working for 18 days straight, and full bookings everyday. She said that because of her petite body, she doesn’t have much strength for mat-play.

She also said that she hadn’t had breakfast nor lunch that day yet. I then remembered the waffles that I brought for her in my bag. I had forgotten them earlier due to the “photoshop” shock. She looked really happy and after taking a few shots of and with the waffles, she slowly devoured two of them. In truth, seeing her enjoying the food made me feel quite happy.

We talked about her hobbies, old school anime vs. current anime, and Japanese TV shows. She showed me the phone app game that she’s really into right now, and even played a session there.

After some time, we washed again and went into the bath. This time around, I spent a bit more time giving her a back and neck massage, and feeling her tits and body under the water.

After some time, we toweled ourselves dry, and put on our clothes again. She said that she really appreciated that we could take it slow for this session, and for the waffles. She said I was like a dark angel, a man who protects and looks after her girl. A good feeling to hear, but again, I took with a grain of salt.

Momo-chan wrote her name on a card with a message at the back, and told me that if I have any problem making reservations as a foreigner, just show them the card.

After a hug, she led me out of the room and we said our goodbyes at the top of the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, the staff showed me the way out, no filling of any forms or evaluation. Before going out, I asked about getting a card to make reservations easier next time. They gave me a point card which allows me to get discounts after collecting enough points. I don’t think this was the VIP card which allows reservations 2 days in advance, but at least it was something. It was only after I stepped out that I remembered the card that Momo-chan gave me. Silly me. That was the end of my 2nd fuuzoku experience.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Probably I'm still shocked from the photoshop, or her initial "mechanical"/"scripted" demure, or her not liking my kissing (though it may be the stubble), but hard to see me repeating with Momo-chan. I would though still repeat with Dolce. They serve a particular niche, need.

Looking at her blog posts briefly, it was obvious to me her eyes were photoshopped. I think your judgment with the photo (even blog) will improve over time.

... I think your judgment with the photo (even blog) will improve over time.
Hehe, thank you for the vote of confidence.

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention - it was mentioned in a couple of reviews, suspected that sessions at Dolce finish 10 min early, for e.g., 100 min session would finish after 90 min. I can confirm that it is true, at least for my session. I think I saw on the Dolce site that Momo-chan had a reservation 10 min after my session ended.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland