Contact Method:
http://donjuan.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours / ¥85,000

Type/Location:
Shinjuku - near Robot Restaurant and [Redacted] Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English and Japanese
One of the staff members spoke a little English. They also had another staff (when I went out) who is good in speaking English.

As for Mizuki, some Japanese and Google Translator.

Details of the Encounter:
*Introduction - You can skip this part*
-----------------
I didn't want to test my luck in Yoshiwara, so I just chose to go to Don Juan instead. The weather report stated that it would be raining, so I chose to go on that day.

I already checked the schedule from the website and saw that Mizuki starts at 8a.m. I wanted to go there early morning, but I still had to make an excuse to my mom. I ended up leaving the hotel at almost 10 am.

I arrived at the front of the shop. Just when I was about to go in, someone called out to me saying (in Japanese) that this shop is expensive and that it's 85,000. He also said that he's a manager of a different shop and that it's only 50,000 there.

I told him that 85000 is ok with me, and went inside the shop. Since it was raining, I thought I had to leave my umbrella outside, but one of the staff asked me to give it to him. Oh, this was after I said "Ohayou gozaimasu".
------------------------

Waiting Room/Shop Details
One of them led me inside the waiting room and showed me a list of the rules in English. It also said there that the payment is 85000 and that the choices for foreigners are limited. Another thing stated is that you should try to speak in Japanese.

He asked me if it's my first time (in Japanese). I told him "Hajimete desu." and I also told him "Boku doutei desu". He chuckled after hearing that.

Another guy (who speaks 'ok' English) came in with a picture of a girl. I think it was Risa. I asked him if Mizuki is fine with gaijin. He came back and said that she'll be available at 14:30. I paid and they gave me a card that says I need to be there before 14:00.

I went back at around 12:50 pm and there was another guy waiting
inside. There are curtains between each chair. And if you happen to be in front of the door, the staff will pull the curtain over to make sure that other people won't see your face. They offer you free drinks and you can also use the toilet.
-------------------------------

Start Here if You Only Want the Details in the Room

I met Mizuki just before 14:30 and we went to her room (holding hands). She asked me if it's my first time. And when I told her that I'm still a virgin. She asked why I haven't done it with my girlfriend yet.

She couldn't believe that I still haven't had a girlfriend, since I'm apparently good looking. I told her that my friend and I like the same girl.

*All the talking happened while we could hear some 'pounding' from the other room.

She then told me that I can kiss her already. It felt more intimate (I think) compared to Yumi's ([Redacted]) kiss. We took off our clothes (I like her skin) and she gave me a BJ, and then an HJ while kissing me.

She then took a condom, which surprised me since I thought the mat play/shower would come first, and then rode me. I asked her if we could kiss and we did. I ended up cumming in 3-5 minutes. That HJ just went a tad too long...

We talked about my home country and the country where I'm currently working. We ended up talking about food. And then, she asked if I knew about mat play. I told her, yes.

She asked me if I've had enough rest already. Though I think I could have gone for a second round right after the 1st one.

She then washed me and then we started the mat play. It was hot, literally. Do they lick your back during mat play, because that's how it felt like to me. She also teased my neck and ear. Though I think I heard her spit at one time. It must have been the oil/gel.

She asked me if I wanted to continue on the bed. I asked her if we could have sex on the mat. And we did. She rode me for quite some time (with kissing). I am not sure if she cummed when her waist made a different motion.

Since I still wasn't cumming, she asked if HJ is ok. I asked her if it's ok with her for me to be the one on top. I ended up cumming in 3-4 mins. She allowed me to kiss her during while I was on top.

She was still hugging me for maybe 2 mins. or so after cumming (it was the same on the bed). We washed (+mouthwash) and talked for the rest of the session.

We talked about the food in my home country, and she still can't believe that I don't have a girlfriend, since according to her I'm "yasashi, kakkoii shi, and *another adjective I forgot*". She told me those are the characteristics that Japanese women are looking for.

She also asked me for my blood type. It seems that it says that I'm kind. Mizuki-san also said that my Japanese is good.

I saw on the website that her schedule's only until 15:00, and we started at 14:30, so I didn't ask for a third round. I know that this job is tiring, so I just went with what she wanted to do.

We wore our clothes and went downstairs. I thanked her and the staff. The one who led me outside is quite good at speaking English.

-----------------------------------
Some question(s)
:Is there no brushing/mouthwash before the deed in soaplands?

:About the mat play, is it only on your back? I think I saw in an AV that the girl was sliding on the front of the guy.

:She was slowly leaning onto me while we were talking near the end of the session. Did she want a hug or a kiss? I was probably just thinking too much, right?

:Just what soap are the Japanese ladies using to make their skin look like that? I want to use it too.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited:
The gel is called Nuru gel. Yes they lick your back other places. Surprised you didn't get a rim licking too. They should be doing the flipside too with sliding all over you. I'm sure she most likely wanted both a kiss & hug.

About brushing teeth and gargling beforehand depends on the place and maybe the girl.

@User#8628, I was reading your reply on my tablet, and I read the word link as like. I thought it was weird that you didn't like her, since I remember that your review was a positive one. Maybe it's time for me to visit an ophthalmologist.

... Surprised you didn't get a rim licking too. They should be doing the flipside too with sliding all over you. I'm sure she most likely wanted both a kiss & hug.

I would have screamed "Dame!", had she done some rim licking. It surprised me when she grabbed some "gomu" after asking me to flip, because I thought she was still going to slide over me. That's even the part that I was waiting for.
I also wanted a kiss and a hug.

edit: What's the meaning of 'mote so'? Google Translate didn't show any translation, so I'm guessing it's a Japanese slang.

Last edited:
@User#8628, I was reading your reply on my tablet, and I read the word link as like. I thought it was weird that you didn't like her, since I remember that your review was a positive one. Maybe it's time for me to visit an ophthalmologist.

I would have screamed "Dame!", had she done some rim licking. It surprised me when she grabbed some "gomu" after asking me to flip, because I thought she was still going to slide over me. That's even the part that I was waiting for.
I also wanted a kiss and a hug.

edit: What's the meaning of 'mote so'? Google Translate didn't show any translation, so I'm guessing it's a Japanese slang.
Haha thats funny!

The girl i was with actually fingered one of the guy's ass.. but she asked him if it was ok first, thankfully (and of course she used the nuru gel).

Do you have any comments on the looks of the girl you met? Pretty? Close to her website picture?

Reactions: Wwanderer
She's pretty. Let's just say that my standard is high, since beauty pageant contestants and winners (from the local to national level) always slept in our house when I was a kid.

I'm not sure if she had any make-up. If she had any, then it was just light. Which is a plus for me, since I prefer a natural look as much as possible.

I think her eyes in the blog pictures are edited to make them look slightly bigger. That's the only thing that I noticed that's different compared to her pictures online. She still looks good. Hair colour and length is the same as the latest pictures posted online.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I just remembered during my flight that she did slide on the flipside, though only on my lower half (iirc) and it wasn't that long.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland