Guest viewing is limited

Don't Be That Guy in Japan

I know that a female youtuber did a video saying that not all Americans are like this, however, the damage is done. It is really aggravating and pisses me off. I know when I went to the range at the Base there I told my guys about this forest before we went up, at first they wanted to go, but when I went into why you shouldn't as it is disrespectful and the supposed hauntings around that area NONE of them wanted to even be near the forest. Hell, the route we took to climb Fuji was going through the forest, NEVER in my life have I seen grown ass people scared and wanting to not go through this area.

I even thought about becoming fluent in Japanese just so I can go through the forest and just sit and talk or prevent a suicide from happening. Words can not describe how upsetting it was to watch the video he did in the forest and his nonchalant, joking attitude and disrespect towards the individual. Then I saw his other videos he did while in Japan and it just made me angry.

Yeah, I know you hear all the time that not all Americans are like this, however, when this shit keeps constantly happening over and over again, when do you say enough is FUCKING enough!

Now if you are seen anywhere near that forest, the police and people around will assume you are up to no good now.

That's honestly the million dollar question here, or more like "why post the video"?

Yeah, the most interesting point I've heard about people expressing their disgust is that this wasn't something that they just filmed and then immediately uploaded to YouTube. There was actual care in editing the video, etc, and there must have been SOME discussion as to the content of the video. The fact that this dumbass shitbag and the people around him didn't see that there was a real problem with putting this online at ANY POINT of that process is really disturbing.

Yeah, the most interesting point I've heard about people expressing their disgust is that this wasn't something that they just filmed and then immediately uploaded to YouTube. There was actual care in editing the video, etc, and there must have been SOME discussion as to the content of the video. The fact that this dumbass shitbag and the people around him didn't see that there was a real problem with putting this online at ANY POINT of that process is really disturbing.

I wonder if YouTube will now demonetize his videos. Stranger and more random things had happened before. Use the report button? Hit where it hurts.

I wonder if YouTube will now demonetize his videos. Stranger and more random things had happened before. Use the report button? Hit where it hurts.
Another controversy or talking point is that YouTube didn't actually take down the video (Logan Paul took it down himself), even though they've demonetized or taken down far less worse things. One could argue that YouTube just didn't catch it in time, but many find it another example of YouTube's inconsistent and possibly biased actions when it comes to enforcing their rules to users.

Another controversy or talking point is that YouTube didn't actually take down the video (Logan Paul took it down himself), even though they've demonetized or taken down far less worse things. One could argue that YouTube just didn't catch it in time, but many find it another example of YouTube's inconsistent and possibly biased actions when it comes to enforcing their rules to users.

Join the inconsistency club (FB, Twitter, etc)! They change the rules depending on the outrage of the day etc. I guess Logan Paul didn't go too overboard until the Japan videos. He should try chew gums and do those antics in Singapore and video himself getting caned, I am sure that will be popular lol.

I am not racist at all and i have a lot of american friends but this is their sterotype for sure.
Not respecting other cultures...expecting non americans to adapt to them. Not all..but some do it.

I remember walking through roppongi last sept and a group of like 7 topless yanks were waving a huge usa flag singing the amerisn athem..
All the japanese people looking at them looked disgusted lol

Join the inconsistency club (FB, Twitter, etc)! They change the rules depending on the outrage of the day etc. I guess Logan Paul didn't go too overboard until the Japan videos. He should try chew gums and do those antics in Singapore and video himself getting caned, I am sure that will be popular lol.
Very true! Though I think the other to consider is that since Logan Paul is such a big name (apparently), meaning more views and money for YouTube. So of course it's not too surprising if YouTube is reluctant to do much and just let the whole thing slide, at least in terms of actually punishing Logan Paul. Maybe they'll add a few more rules and regulations when it comes to posting up content, hoping that will be enough for people to move on.

People have pointed out that he's generally a pretty disrespectful guy in the way he acts in public, but filming a dead guy was definitely the tipping point. And honestly I'm a little happy he majorly screwed up as now his past videos and actions are under scrutiny. Those clips of him in the streets in Japan were PRETTY bad too, but I guess wasn't bad enough to warrant an outrage.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Don't compare me to that fucking piece of shit Logan Paul. I'm not running around filming dead bodies and laughing about it.

Methinks thou protesth exceedingly. The point being that the his behavior has been inappropriate long before he posted the video .

upload_2018-1-8_10-17-21.png

I have a long memory my friend,

TJB,
Hope you understand, just having a bit of fun with you. No maliciousness intended.

That said, your next mission, should you choose to accept it, is to discern, out in space, which is the true alien?

alien-jpg.812

Bear with me, this relates to your experiences in Japan.

Now THAT I would pay for! :D
I'd be standing and singing the Singapore National Anthem for that one! :LOL:

Yesssss!
I would even create a Frenchy version:
« Oh Singapore
Oh 4 floors of whores
Was it 3, was it 4?
The pleasure was not little
Even with that extra Adam’s Apple
Thank you, Thank you, Singapoooooore »

Something like that

Reactions: Unhurried Harry
Methinks thou protesth exceedingly. The point being that the his behavior has been inappropriate long before he posted the video .

View attachment 6385

I have a long memory my friend,

So you weren't referring to me, yet you were specifically referring to the TAG members that post about microaggressions.

Obviously you were taking a jab at me and Solong...an unfair jab because Solong isn't even here to defend himself and unfair jab to me because you just compared even my worst behavior to a guy that likes looking at corpses.

That fucking pisses me off. John Chav of course loves your comment...he is still a prick I see. Happy 2018 Chav you loser prick lol.

So you weren't referring to me, yet you were specifically referring to the TAG members that post about microaggressions.

Obviously you were taking a jab at me and Solong...an unfair jab because Solong isn't even here to defend himself and unfair jab to me because you just compared even my worst behavior to a guy that likes looking at corpses.

That fucking pisses me off. John Chav of course loves your comment...he is still a prick I see. Happy 2018 Chav you loser prick lol.

Hmmmmm .... TJB I see a bright future for you at the White House! Do you tweet? :)

I don't think it matters that much - I think he has a bunch of other sponsors etc beyond making money from YouTube.

It definitely is a bit ky, tacky and disrespectful but to censor something or casually mention violence towards him is a bit too far IMO.

He certainly doesn't make foreigners look good though, that much is true

casually mention violence towards him is a bit too far IMO.

Despite what our mothers told us, violence actually solves a lot of problems.

But yeah, I'd much rather see him arrested for throwing that cop with a pokemon ball and interrogated for couple of weeks.

I am not so sure about the making foreigners look bad -thing though. Anyone who thinks I share some values with him just because we have the same skin colour probably is beyond help anyway.

Despite what our mothers told us, violence actually solves a lot of problems.

But yeah, I'd much rather see him arrested for throwing that cop with a pokemon ball and interrogated for couple of weeks.

I am not so sure about the making foreigners look bad -thing though. Anyone who thinks I share some values with him just because we have the same skin colour probably is beyond help anyway.

Well yeah getting his ass kicked certainly might teach him a lesson but would obviously be illegal even if he was being a general dick.

In the US anyway, words which lead to violence are one of the few limitations on the right to free speech, no matter how much that person may deserve it.

Trump still seems like a friendlier guy than Major Chav and Roots Raygay.
Maybe, he would be probably friendlier to you assuming you’re not a democrat, a woman, a journalist, one of his ex-advisors, a loser, a hater, a hater and loser, a winner but with less success than him, a black, an hispanic, a black hispanic, Kim Jong Un, Theresa May, the mayor of London, a Pakistani, a Chinese exporter to the U.S, a late night show host, Angela Merkel, a Canadian exporter to the U.S, a muslim, Hillary Clinton, a handicapped person, the Pope, a native American, an environmentalist, a FBI agent...

... then you have some chances! :)

In the US anyway, words which lead to violence are one of the few limitations on the right to free speech

So you're saying if someone punches That Guy because of his videos then That Guy could be charged for his words as they led to violence? :p

Maybe, he would be probably friendlier to you assuming you’re not a democrat, a woman, a journalist, one of his ex-advisors, a loser, a hater, a hater and loser, a winner but with less success than him, a black, an hispanic, a black hispanic, Kim Jong Un, Theresa May, the mayor of London, a Pakistani, a Chinese exporter to the U.S, a late night show host, Angela Merkel, a Canadian exporter to the U.S, a muslim, Hillary Clinton, a handicapped person, the Pope, a native American, an environmentalist, a FBI agent...

... then you have some chances! :)

For the gazillionth time Trump isn't racist.

I am going to go on the record here, just to clear things up.

After reading about Logan Paul and suffering through his videos...

After perusing a collection of TokyoJoeBlow's multitudinous threads...

I conclude that the two of them have absolutely nothing in common. They do not share any similar traits. They do not react in a similar fashion to problems. Their temperaments are not alike. Their views on people who are not like themselves are in no way even a little bit the same.

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
It definitely is a bit ky, tacky and disrespectful but to censor something or casually mention violence towards him is a bit too far IMO.

He certainly doesn't make foreigners look good though, that much is true
I'd describe his temple disturbance movies as "tacky", but filming a dead person goes beyond that. Its an insane breach of privacy and incredibly disrespectful to the deceased and the family. We dont know but he may have caused the people who knew that guy a lot of hurt with this. Plus it says a lot about what kind of person he is that he reacts this way on discovering a dead body.

I'd describe his temple disturbance movies as "tacky", but filming a dead person goes beyond that. Its an insane breach of privacy and incredibly disrespectful to the deceased and the family. We dont know but he may have caused the people who knew that guy a lot of hurt with this. Plus it says a lot about what kind of person he is that he reacts this way on discovering a dead body.
He's a punk piece of shit. I'd like to think his parents slapped him upon return to his provincial Ohio hometown, but I can also imagine some bizarre form of support for baby Logan. Stupid fuck.