Guest viewing is limited

Don't Be That Guy in Japan

I'd describe his temple disturbance movies as "tacky", but filming a dead person goes beyond that. Its an insane breach of privacy and incredibly disrespectful to the deceased and the family. We dont know but he may have caused the people who knew that guy a lot of hurt with this. Plus it says a lot about what kind of person he is that he reacts this way on discovering a dead body.

I generally agree with you. The question lies with what should be done.

I don't condone his behavior but at the same time I wouldn't wish violence upon him

Reactions: MikeH
He's a punk piece of shit. I'd like to think his parents slapped him upon return to his provincial Ohio hometown, but I can also imagine some bizarre form of support for baby Logan. Stupid fuck.
Sorry if this sounds aggressive, but I'm tired of these people making me wish I didn't have a blue passport. I'm supposed to go back in April. There are many redeeming qualities but at this point the bad outweighs the good. I'm open to be convinced otherwise..,
よろしくお願いします...

I just caught up more on what this guy did while he was I’m Japan... and I’m simply shocked. People do stupid shit for the camera but this guy just opened a Pandora’s box with regards to his attitude while being a guest in a foreign country.

On the other hand, it could have all just been a publicity stunt to crank up his views...

Ugh....

Reactions: roots reggae
Strange how my irony alert pics have disappeared from the posts. I wonder if the mods object?
I don’t see where we edited any of your posts... if we did, you should have gotten an alert to say why (if we edited it).

I am going to go on the record here, just to clear things up.

After reading about Logan Paul and suffering through his videos...

After perusing a collection of TokyoJoeBlow's multitudinous threads...

I conclude that the two of them have absolutely nothing in common. They do not share any similar traits. They do not react in a similar fashion to problems. Their temperaments are not alike. Their views on people who are not like themselves are in no way even a little bit the same.

Don't know how serious you are because you seemed so confident I'm just like Logan Paul.

I hate people like him. I get microaggressions for doing nothing while guys like him actually get their asses kicked aggressively for being such cunts.

I also noticed some Tag members who liked your original posts are deadset on the concept that I'm just like Logan Paul lol.

I'd describe his temple disturbance movies as "tacky", but filming a dead person goes beyond that. Its an insane breach of privacy and incredibly disrespectful to the deceased and the family. We dont know but he may have caused the people who knew that guy a lot of hurt with this. Plus it says a lot about what kind of person he is that he reacts this way on discovering a dead body.

I have never done anything like these things in my life...don't know why people insist I'm in his retarded Logangbang.

This is too weird... i was considering making a thread called "if your favorite gaijin tolerating shop suddenly rejects foreigners, this is probably why:"
And then post about Logan Paul and make a joke that he probably tried to get into a japanese sex service and threw some pokeball at the tencho or some shit and got foreigners banned.

Maybe he threw a pokeball at the girl he wanted service from...Kumi I choose you!

Nope, GTFO idiot!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I have never done anything like these things in my life...don't know why people insist I'm in his retarded Logangbang.
But NOBODY in this thread said you did/are. you interpreted the post of Roots as being an attack to you but I didnt even think about it when I read it , and I suppose nobody else did either... We LOVE you TJB! :kiss:

But NOBODY in this thread said you did/are. you interpreted the post of Roots as being an allusion to you but I didnt even think about it when I read it , and I suppose nobody else did either... We LOVE you TJB! :kiss:

Oh believe me, I'm always in Ol' Root's crosshairs lol.

Well, I know I'm a crazy guy but I'm definitely a very different person than Logan.

Well, I know I'm a crazy guy but I'm definitely a very different person than Logan.

YES! I don’t know you personnally but you don’t strike me as the kind of guy who would make fun of suicide victims in a forest. Or anywhere else.

(I corrected my post by the way: there was indeed an allusion to your micro-aggression posts , but I didnt take it as an attack implying that you are similar to this retard)

they're still all visible when you remove the "www." , which is how TAG pages load by default (for me at least).
Correct, you should be accessing tag from https://tokyoadultguide.com without www. The images are there and unedited, if viewed from the supported address. I guess I need to put a force-directive and expire all www cookies. Thanks for pointing this out that some people are still coming in via WWW.

Correct, you should be accessing tag from https://tokyoadultguide.com without www. The images are there and unedited, if viewed from the supported address. I guess I need to put a force-directive and expire all www cookies. Thanks for pointing this out that some people are still coming in via WWW.

Whoa, well first of all, thanks for looking into it. Hmm, let me think. My initial access is using the www route-didn't know. Then I did a TAG search, since I accidentally deleted my original irony alert file. That's when the pics were not coming up.

No big deal.

There's so little irony on the board.:rolleyes:

Of course, you are nothing like Logan.

He likes to film videos and be a star.

You, you just have fantasies of making videos and becoming a JAV star.

And it's not that you are in anyone's cross-hairs.

You manage to put yourself there and excuse me, when you open the door, despite knowing better, I just have to enter.

upload_2018-1-9_9-48-51.png

Being outrageous and provocative is fine if it exposes something interesting in the process. Think Sasha Baron Cohens Ali G and Borat. Cohen pulls similar hijinks but does a great job uncovering racists, homophobes, arrogant assholes etc. Logan on the otherhand mostly embarrasses himself and either inconveniences or insults good people. That’s it. He is another artless nuisance exercising his right to free expression. I am happy to ignore him. But when he causes harm as he has done here, he needs to be schooled. A few weeks in a Japanese prison would be great. Apology not accepted. Don’t come back, asshole.

Reactions: roots reggae
Of course, you are nothing like Logan.

He likes to film videos and be a star.

You, you just have fantasies of making videos and becoming a JAV star.

And it's not that you are in anyone's cross-hairs.

You manage to put yourself there and excuse me, when you open the door, despite knowing better, I just have to enter.

View attachment 6403

I have other, bigger dreams than just doing AV.

I doubt I'm the only guy on here that wants to do AV lol.