Guest viewing is limited

Don't stop at Love Station Final (Kanda)

Saitama

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Airi and Natsu

Date of Encounter:
Early November

Contact Method:
Waltzed on over;

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥4000 for 40 min with prds.net coupon

Type/Location:
2 minutes from Station; http://www.love-station.jp/smt/

Language Notes:
All Japanese; seems like otherwise would be a barrier to entry

Details of the Encounter:
Feeling the weight of taking in so many reviews without having given back, I checked to see if Love Station Final, a sexy kabakura/oppai pub located a few meters around the corner from Sexy Cat, had any such reviews. Not seeing any, and finding a coupon from Paradise, I decided to pass on bar hopping with pals to take one for the time.

Aye, it was a wash. I'm going to explain why in long form but conclude with two points at the end.

I'm going to guess they don't get a lot of business from the non-Asian persuasion, as both of the two dudes standing outside weren't sure if I was allowed in or not. Now I have a problem where I'm as curious about something that's a bad idea but I'm not supposed to know about as I am a good thing that I'm welcome to enjoy, so when I picked up a bit of static from them I assured them that there's no problems to be had, language or otherwise, and I have my coupon and my money ready, cool?

Allowed up the stairs and up to the elevator, I was greeted by Marwan, another non-native who seemed rather pleased to see me. He took my drink order, and led me to the rather open space, in which a single other patron was being entertained. I was introduced to Airi; she's cute enough; warmed up my hands, and suggested a ladies' drink (¥1500). Sure, whatever. This place, unlike Miss Campus or the Pretty Getter series (Pretty Getter; Pure Vacation), is a "showtime" establishment, meaning your action comes in brief interludes between chatting. Alright, ok, sure. We talked a bit about music, but settled in to talk at some length about cooking, baking, and why you should be gentle in seasoning a quiche Lorraine - usual strip club stuff. Cute girl; Fair kisser; nice chest, but probably neither of us will be thinking about the encounter.

Rather quickly that was over, and the next woman, Natsu, was introduced to me. She's not short (cool!) but a little terrified as I was her first white dude partner, and also she hadn't been working there very long in general. From her kissing and demeanor, I believe both.

So if the girls are alright, why would I say this place is very simply not worth stopping at?

1) there is hardly any chance for anything beyond very straightforward "showtime" kissing to take place. Like the worst pubs, the place is open enough to be drafty, and rather than having voyeuristic peeks between the curtains at stolen moments of passion, you have three dudes working the the counter watching you open-mouth it with their paid employee. It's about as erotic as an empty barbershop. Too much visibility, way too much eye contact with dudes who are bored, yet keep watching you. It reminds of the time when I was a bouncer and bored enough that you kind of hope there is trouble for you to sort out; not what I really want to have staring at me. With all that, there is little chance of anyone pulling your belt off or giving you extended service for duration of your time here.

2) beyond the physical arrangement, the atmosphere sucks. It's neither seedy not glamorous, just above mediocre. I'm surprised there weren't more alcohol advertisements used as actual decoration. The two customers I saw beyond myself themselves did not appear to be either sexually depraved or terribly interesting, just some older dudes who needed a moment or two with someone half their age to take the lead. Yikes. I much prefer devious smiles from tenchos, or another customer leaving red-faced and sweating.

Keep walking, folks. This is not the place for you.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Miss Campus seems reviewed to death, but Pretty Getter (Shinjuku) and Pure Vacation (sister shop in Shibuya) are a little under-reviewed despite having some truly beautiful and talkative women.

Last edited:
A few more points
  1. Man, in hindsight, if a shop can't provide even half their women's profiles with some kind of photo, they don't deserve your business.
  2. I got a stapled set of coupons, all of which somehow seemed to have different prices for the same service with very little difference between the regularly posted price, if any difference at all.
  3. This is the first place where I wasn't actually sure of who I was talking to. No namecards/meishi before or after, and weak introductions overall. Natsu? Azuho? I honestly couldn't hear and that's just not on me to have to work to understand your name.
  4. Seriously, the floor plan and seating arrangements are about as sexy and mood-making as saizeriya.

Last edited:
I was kind of expecting from the title that it was going to be a "bait-and-switch" kind of thing. That didn't happen? Just an awkward place? 4000円 is not that expensive.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I was kind of expecting from the title that it was going to be a "bait-and-switch" kind of thing. That didn't happen? Just an awkward place? 4000円 is not that expensive.

It's true that 4000 is less than 5000 and much less than 7000, but that "40 minute set" is at most a third to a quarter actually engaged in anything you couldn't do talking to people at a bar. Beyond that, the quality of contact is different. If I could rate the range of expectations at the other places as being between 4-8, with an occasional 9 or so, I would be comfortable stating this place seems limited at a six. That lack of expectation or curiosity set in rather quick. So yes, it's cheaper than other place, but you get less quality, less actual time, in this case fewer women, and for me most importantly a dramatically smaller potential for the pleasantly unexpected to come your way.