60 minutes 22000, 90 minutes 24000

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
May 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So I found myself in Osaka for a couple of night holed up in Kyobashi so I hit up CityHeaven to see what I could get happening. I'd been Okini talking to some girls from Pink Collection, but when I tried to book over the phone the tencho wasn't impressed with my command of the lingo and literally hung up on me (there was interference, I asked him to repeat what he'd said and click). Luckily Club Blenda was much more accomodating. Had a chat with the guy over the phone, ordered omakase and he said there might be a wait of up to an hour before someone happy servicing a gaijin would be available. I said that would be fine, started amusing myself and not 20 minutes later Rukia knocked on my door.

Again, I had no preconceived ideas but Rukia more than met my hopes in the looks department. Super slim, nice hair. She was rocking those contacts that make everyone kinda look like a lizard but whattayagonnado? We took care of the cash, she called in to the office and we started chatting. Her personality is oddly endearing. She kept apologising, first for having small boobs (lots of padding, but decent b's with gorgeous, pink nipples), then for having alcohol on her breath. She didn't apologise for having a giant hickey on her neck. I never mentioned it, but it was unmistakable. I undressed her gingerly and we hit the shower - she apologised for having a scar on her side and mentioned I was her first foreigner. She kept being amazed by things like my body hair or how thick my thighs were (later we realised she's so slim her wrist is about the same width as my dick). Moved to the bed and started with DATY before some 69 then lazy head. She has a pierced tongue and uses it well. Finished in sumata and chatted for a while. Some fingering, more DATY then round two with her giving my balls a tongue bath while giving an excellent HJ.

Before sending her off I had to make an apology of my own. Discovered with about 5 monutes to go I'd been calling her Ruika all night. She didn't seem to mind - she didn't seem to mind anything tbh - she was a little drunk, remember. I went off to sleep (side anti-recommendation: don't use An Provence in Kyobashi. My clothes still smell of rising damp). Decided to go for round two the next night so just hit up Club Brenda's CityHeaven chat for dealer's choice again. Given that variety is the spice of life, I asked if they could send someone not shaved to eliminate the chances of getting Rukia again. They said no problem. I asked who and he said "the best part is getting to know each other" or something like that and so I waited again.

This time Meru/Mel rang the bell and I quickly wished I'd just asked to see Rukia. Meru is fine in the looks department - I'd say about a 7 - but her attitude was way off. Not openly hostile or rude, just...distant. Imagine you're out with your sister and her friend and your sister pops off to the toilet and you have to make small talk with a random woman who doesn't care if you live or die. Meru was like that. I tried to handsy in the shower and she was pretty deflective. Kissing was ok. We toweled off and got under the covers and the fun really began. I started fingering her - she was pretty wet, but immediately said it hurt. I hadn't gone for a fisting or anything, just a middle digit, but I took the hint and stared circling her clit. She kept talking about how tight she is, and around then I caught my first whiff. Now, I'm not a gynecologist but there was definitely something off about the way her pussy smelled. It wasn't overly pungent or anything, it was just...off. It tweaked my lizard brain in the same way a dog's low growl would. It smelled like a warning. I knew immediately that DATY was off the table so lay on my back and suggested she go down on me. She super reluctantly obliged, mealing the rod around in her mouth a little but preferring to give a drooly HJ. I love a bit of spit so wasn't too heartbroken, but when I asked for CIM, she just rolled her eyes and said "へえーーーむずかしいね” and that was that. Popped, she got the tissues to clean me up, then we had over an hour to kill. I had zero interest in getting anywhere between her legs and she was clearly bored as shit. I've never been more tempted to end a session early just to get an extra half hour's sleep.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As the old saying (kinda) goes: a Rukia in the hand is worth a Meru with a bush. Well, her pubes were neatly trimmed, but you know what I mean. Would defintely hit up Club Blenda again, but next time probably pony up and nominate. Or just get Rukia again if she's around. Also, will never stay in An Provence again.

Thank you for submitting your report!

Approved: 6/8/2024

The ***** at Pink Collection are very much against foreigners as far as I know. I made a booking there early this year, but I included in a note that I am a foreigner (might've been stupid, but I'd rather the girl know what to expect) and they immediately said "Sorry, our shop doesn't serve customers from overseas" and that was it.

Glad to see your experience at Blenda was decent. Did they charge any extras for being a foreigner? I ended up meeting a girl from Club Valentine last time I was in Osaka, but they charged me 11k in foreigner tax.

The ***** at Pink Collection are very much against foreigners as far as I know. I made a booking there early this year, but I included in a note that I am a foreigner (might've been stupid, but I'd rather the girl know what to expect) and they immediately said "Sorry, our shop doesn't serve customers from overseas" and that was it.
Yeah, I'd been chatting to a couple of PC women who were all "外国人もちろん大丈夫!" for some reason so found the phone treatment super weird.
Glad to see your experience at Blenda was decent. Did they charge any extras for being a foreigner? I ended up meeting a girl from Club Valentine last time I was in Osaka, but they charged me 11k in foreigner tax.
From memory the first time was 2-3k more than I was expecting, but that was something to do with admission fees or last minute fees or something else I couldn't quite understand. Second night price was as advertised on CH.

Reactions: ffishbourne28