Double Play

Just_the_facts

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be in Tokyo for a few days next month and was looking for some advice on two things:
  1. Wanted to request two girls from an agency. Is there one that someone would recommend and if there is a particular agency that you've tried, is there any particular girls you'd recommend?
  2. I know the agencies usually ask for a local phone number to reserve, but since I was going to be in Tokyo only for a few days, is there any agency that would let you reserve ahead of time from outside of Tokyo
Thanks for any advice!

Your absolute best bet for a two girl situation is Asian Mystique. That's the only agency in town that generally pull two girls together for a threesome. The only catch is that not all of their girls are willing to do it. So, call or email to ask them who can do it. It would be best to schedule as soon as they will allow you to.

For the contact problem, talk to the agency and work out some arrangement. I'm sure that they would let you update your hotel/contact information after you get here.

Let us know how it works out for you, good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion.

I was going to ask for Ai and Arisa but it seems I read somewhere that Arisa had bad reviews. Any thoughts on Ai? Any other recommendations? Only catch is, I like real assets, no plastics...

Will definitely post when I am back.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I was going to ask for Ai and Arisa but it seems I read somewhere that Arisa had bad reviews. Any thoughts on Ai? Any other recommendations? Only catch is, I like real assets, no plastics...

Will definitely post when I am back.

Arisa got the boot from the agency recently, so no worries there.

Ai would be a yes, but looking at their threesome option, the list is once again out of date. For additional laughs, they STILL have Manami in their threesome photo examples. Manami hasn't been there since late 2008.

Ask AM who does threesomes and then lets see who comes back on that list.

Outside of that, if I could choose: Ai + Hiromi. Hiromi isn't on the website list, but we can dream, right??

I was looking into the possibility of a threesome myself when I'm in Tokyo in a few weeks, so I emailed AM and was told the following girls do threesomes:

Ai, Erika, Hina, Mako, Ranko, Rina, Rio, Satsuki, Yumika.