Guest viewing is limited

Bijin Lab [Kawasaki] (SL) Dr. Ramu, GFE, at Bijokenkyuujo

requiemmorrow

The Beloved Face Painter
Contributor License
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Bijokenkyuujo (Bijin Lan) - Ramu
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/bijin-kenkyujo/girlid-38021559/?lo=1

Date of Encounter:
February 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
26,000 yen for 75 minutes

Type/Location:
Soapland - Kawasaki Horinouchi

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
As with all of my reviews, all communication is solely in Japanese unless otherwise specified. English speakers are highly welcome at this soapland, and I encourage you to visit regardless of your Japanese level (of course, let us know if you get barred on any occasion to get a more accurate measurement of the establishment limits.)

After some miserable p4p that had me wondering why I make the decisions I do, on a cloudy, depressing weekend afternoon skipping around Kawasaki on errands I was determined to go to Horinouchi and find a lady that could handle this girthy, caramel crusading sword of mine. I sense real quality in the area even for foreigners if the cards are played right.

I passed by Ravijour, wherein the usually aggressive touts were replaced by a formidable looking young dude that gave me a cold stare. That, and the unimpressive lineup that afternoon I saw through CityHeaven did not will me to patronize. Passing by it, to my left I saw Bijokenkyuujo (from hereon out Bijin Lab) and decided to give it a second chance. Walked in, and there was the amazing tattooed dude sitting behind a counter (who I found out this time was the tencho) who immediately recognized me. In front of him on the counter were five scantily clad ladies' pictures.

"You...came in a week ago, right? Megu-chan?" he said warmly.
"Yeah, she was great, but I kind of am looking for another girl today."

The original set of five beauties was reduced to three: Ramu, Yozora, and Misato. Normally, when the number is around five I am used to seeing it reduced to two or possibly only one, so this really felt like a win as a foreigner seeing all these options. Also, I couldn't really decide on one as all of them looked fantastic and seeing how gorgeous Megu turned out to be I was certain I'd luck out with any of them. The tencho promptly suggested Ramu, so I go with his choice. Strangely, I didn't pay the nomination fee or anything...maybe he was in a good mood? I was lead to the waiting room, where I barely even waited five minutes. From there rather than being lead to a back room on the first floor, instead I was guided upstairs, turning my head to see Ramu.

Her pictures were quite accurate, as Ramu's face and body shape in the lab coat were the exact dimensions I expected. She grabbed my hand gently when I reached the top of the staircase, and lead me into the room of magic just ahead down the darkened hallway. The room was very similar to the room in the first experience of mine - interestingly, a lot of locals complain about the humungous bathing area and tiny bed space; I don't really take issue with it as no soapland can compare for me to Office Love (R.I.P.) when it comes to the variety of furniture.

Personality-wise, Ramu is quite the opposite of what I prefer: quiet, low energy, and seemingly unmotivated. Uh oh...not another Mizuki, I hope? Face-wise, she has a decent smile, but her cheeks are a little too chubby for my preference. Body-wise, Ramu is thicc; not fat at all, as she has a flat stomach and no stretch marks. Moreso that her figure is not what we would say is stick slender, which has been my preference since starting to visit soaps. Nonetheless, she maintains a thick booty and bouncy, natural tits that in my opinion are her best feature. I'd give her a 7 out of 10 if being critical. If you do not like the typical tiny-waisted Asian figure, Ramu's busty body will definitely work for you.

We get to the room, and she immediately helps me begin to strip. I had the feeling she was trying to rush through things and just get it over with, but as we started to talk and she realized I could communicate well in Japanese, things were taken a little slower.

I managed to get her to giggle when we got down to my underwear, and that's where I found this woman's magic: when she opens up to you, she seems really like a girlfriend! Kissing, handholding, and teasing all the like. She has an insanely cute laugh, and her playfulness started to come out. She had me stand up, and used her mouth to pull off my underwear, and after spending a good minute admiring my flaccid member, she kissed my unwashed balls and said, "Let's make it hard." Literally, ビンビンにしようか? So lewd...I love it!

The next step was any man's favorite, as I helped her remove her lab coat, bra, and panties. She had a nice, clean shaven pussy and decently kept skin, in which I found the reddened skin lines from tight panties formerly hugging her ass to be quite erotic. We scrubbed me down, did the usual hygiene treatment, and hopped in the tub. As she climbed in with me, she proceeded to give a nice DFK and compliment my kissing technique (I have been told by girlfriends in throughout my life that I am a phenomenal kisser, so there's that), and then started giving an HJ in the tub. She really knew how to excite a dick, especially as she used her thumb to rub very, very gently around the glans and solidify me immediately. Excited, I used my fingers to rub her oozing clit as her juices spread into the bathwater, and decided it was time to move to the bed.

After drying off, she starts off with a BBBJ, paying super close attention to the glans. The best part, though, was her ability to take my girthy dick down to the shaft with no resistance. NICE! I began shivering, anticipating a far better experience than last time. Unable to continue with foreplay anymore, I say I am ready to enter, and she gets a bit nervous. "Well, let's see if it fits." Oh god...not another no-fit situation...I chuckle nervously as she pulls out a condom I have to provide on my own as none of the condoms available at the shop can fit me. Anyway, I get capped, and we go CFS CG. She starts slowly, inching in little by little until I can feel her ass sunken onto my thighs. She had a mysterious face on at that point and said, "it's big, and it feels really good, let's go slowly for a little bit." We did just that, and her yelps and groans got sexier with each gyration. Yes, it fits! We did this a good ten minutes, but the best part was watching her jaw drop when I began to pound her from below. Her pussy held me in tight and got me even more excited. I then sat up, and set her in missionary so I could sink myself to the balls in her, and she took it all without the slightest hint of pain.

At this point, her facial expressions were getting so hot that I decided it was time to take my first shot. I pull her up from missionary and stretch us into Magic Mountain, where we watched as I plowed deep into her. She looked absolutely stunning at this moment, making eye contact with me and pulling me in for a kiss. Finally, at last, after some miserable p4p just a week earlier her moans got so hot that I emptied a highly-satisfying, hot load into that cooch of hers. She cleaned me up, and we laid back a few minutes so that I could recuperate. Following this came the onslaught of usual questions about America, why my Japanese is so good, and what places I want to visit in Japan. Unusually, Ramu then asked me about how to speak English better, as she finds chubby foreign guys quite attractiveーnow I can tell you I am absolutely certain this is just part of her game with clients, but she does some really good spellcasting and made me feel genuinely quite good about myself as I gave her some English 101.

A few minutes later my lower head decided it was time to collect on that second shot, so she pushed me against the wall, pressed one hand against the prostate wall under my ball sack, and started to give me an unearthly amazing BBBJ! I have had these sorts of blowjobs from Jan Jan and delivery health girls before, but never at a soap and most certainly not post-coitus from sex, it was amazing. She used her tongue and lips to really tug up a nice, thick erection, capped me, and we did doggystyle then to prone bone for a good ten minutes or so. I told her I wanted to see my cum blast this time, so we uncapped and she blew me up until it was about time clean up, wherein we tugged me together to a nice second shot.

Feeling satisfied and ascended spiritually, I sweat profusely from head to toe, so she scrubbed my fully-relaxed, ragdoll-state-body nice and squeaky clean, dressed me, kissed me, and asked me to come back and poke those insides of hers again. I sauntered to the train station, got home, and crashed into my bed feeling good about life for tomorrow. Cheers, Ramu-chan.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
While Ramu isn't a drop dead babe like many of the ladies I have met in Horinouchi this winter, her GFE was phenomenal. I will be going for her again just to get her great BBBJ.

The best thing about this shop, though, is the ease of service. The tencho is just as nice as the one from Jyotei Orihime, the photos are pretty honest, the price is reasonable, and the access for foreigners is fantastic. If you are in Kawasaki and need some relief, this is where it's at.

Thanks for all of yoru reviews!

Approved: 3/13/2022

Glad someone was able to take advantage of the info I provided!
Tried to go visit Ramu a few days ago, but couldn’t get a booking with her. Definitely going to give her a try since I’ve been getting きてね‘s from her on CH for a few days now.

Got rejected at the door thought they were foreigners friendly guess you need some Japanese….back to ohrime and they didn’t let me pick the girl this time lol very different than my first go around pray for me

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Got rejected at the door thought they were foreigners friendly guess you need some Japanese….back to ohrime and they didn’t let me pick the girl this time lol very different than my first go around pray for me
The review does say "Japanese Only" -- That implies that you would need some Japanese ability to enter the shop.

The review does say "Japanese Only" -- That implies that you would need some Japanese ability to enter the shop.
To be fair, I mentioned in italics that English speakers are welcome right below that.
Going to have to delete that line from now on, as I pretty much never speak English at these establishments.

Bummer! So sorry to hear that man. Thanks for the update, though. I will be careful to mention this in future reviews of this place.

Sometimes with these shops, including Orihime, you kind of get pushed aside; especially on weekends when they have lots of horny Nippon dicks in line ahead of you. If you want to be pampered with choices, I recommend going on a weekday afternoon; like 3-4 pm when most salarymen are droning through their last few hours of work.

In any event, though, having some Japanese ability will always make your experiences better and more consistent.

Going today, hoping for Misato

i had good time with Misato today.
She was curious for last couples of weeks a lot of foreigners come to the shop.
She doesn’t have problem to having foreigners with zero Japanese. But maybe Tencho has different judgment about that.

like @Requiemmorrow mentioned, the guy with tattoos is the Tencho and he was really nice to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Requiemmorrow
i had good time with Misato today.
She was curious for last couples of weeks a lot if foreigners come to the shop.
She doesn’t have proble to having foreigners with zero Japanese. But maybe Tencho has different judgment about that.

like @Requiemmorrow mentioned, the guy with tattoos is the Tencho and he was really nice to me.

Any link to her profie?

Thanks for providing information. Never been to Horinouchi before. Thinking to give it a try and my target is https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/bijin-kenkyujo/girlid-37004731/ Mion.
But, sad news, 100% sure she was OK to foreigner when this review just came out. It seems some foreigner really had fun there!

Guys, please please be a gentleman.:confused:

Oh damn, she looks good, hope she's foreigner friendly, despite this in her profile: 外国人のお客様:×

hope she's foreigner friendly, despite this in her profile: 外国人のお客様:×
That X is her saying that she is not, so just respect that and go with a girl who is.

Bro, you can speak zero japanese or you can speak but just a little