"dream Love Chair"

Zaphod222

TAG Member
Reaction score
I read that this contraption is installed in some Japanese love hotels:

Does somebody know where? Thanks!

Ha! I love it! It lets the women treat us guys the same way we treat them! The man becomes just a living dildo for her enjoyment. I suppose turnabout is fair play, so yeah, I'm all for it if SHE is paying ME for a ride in the chair!

I for one support the importation of this contraption to Tokyo love hotels.

Imo, we in general waaaaay underutilize technology to enhance our sexual activities. It is true that there are a lot of sex toys out there, some of them pretty damn nifty, but most are of poor quality and minimally designed compared to what is possible. The reason, of course, is that it is a small market by and large. And the reason for that is our cultural hang-ups (especially in Western cultures) about sexual pleasure.

One could imagine XXX rated theme parks for adults, so to speak, and much more.

-Ww

maybe a few years back some love hotels in tokyo might have had one.
judging from what ive researched all the comments are way back 2008-2010
knowing japan. safety first. would you use a 5 years old dream love chair?
me, i would but i cant help having this final destination thing that might happen in my mind hahahahhaha
well if you ever find one. please be careful.
and let us hear how it went.

Imo, we in general waaaaay underutilize technology to enhance our sexual activities. It is true that there are a lot of sex toys out there, some of them pretty damn nifty, but most are of poor quality and minimally designed compared to what is possible.

Be careful what you wish for. If Honda comes up with a female, live-sized Azimo with perfect silicone skin and all the female bits, would you go for it? Plenty of Akihabara Otakus will, so there are sure to be strange things in the future.

Be careful what you wish for. If Honda comes up with a female, live-sized Azimo with perfect silicone skin and all the female bits, would you go for it?

Never say never, but I very much doubt that I would.

But there is a difference between using a device to help you do something more for your partner and replacing your partner with a device...

Plenty of Akihabara Otakus will...

Which would be bad why?

-Ww

I saw one in a love hotel in Ugusuidani but couldn't get it to operate.

I don't know if I could stop laughing long enough to enjoy using this thing.