http://www.dx-tohji.co.jp/english/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2-3 hours for 5000 yen

Type/Location:
Exotic dance theatre in Kyoto

Language Notes:
Rudimentary Japanese will suffice

Details of the Encounter:
Located less than ten minutes' walk from the JR Kyoto station, DX-Tohji brands itself as an "Exotic Dance Theatre", and what they put on show was indeed highly memorable and an experience like none other.

Tickets to a show cost 5000 yen (should've been 7000 yen, but if you go in the middle of the afternoon, they're not too particular about entry charges), and shows last two hours.

Each performer will do her pieces for 30 minutes, before five to ten minutes are allocated to taking photographs with any members of the (predominantly male) audience who'd like keepsakes of their visit.

Play-by-play:
1)
Performer comes out in an elaborate costume, and depending on which performer they are (first or last, etc.), the overall theme of their performance varies. The first performer generally gets the audience more hyped up with an energetic showcase, while the last performer puts on a truly expressive opening number.
*note - at this juncture, performer is still fully clothed.

2) After the first song finishes, the lights dim somewhat, and the performer removes an article of clothing, either by disappearing briefly to the wings or surreptitiously removing said article onstage. The second musical number is thematically similar to the first, with the performer still behaving in accordance with their role (e.g. hyping up audience, main-eventer, etc.).
*note - at this juncture, performer is wearing something more revealing. General shape of the body can be seen, with slits up the sides revealing flesh and undergarments.

3) This is where things get interesting - the third song sees the performer positioning herself at the rotating stage in the centre of the room (surrounded by the audience). This is where she undresses even further, and the stage rotates to allow members of the audience to...admire her more. At this point, the song is generally a slower one.
*note - at this juncture, performer is naked except for underwear. Breasts are exposed by this point.

4) It is during this song that the performer gets fully naked. She takes her time during the (usually) down-tempo song to remove her final undergarments, and coordinates her performance such that she gets fully naked when the song is nearly done.
*note - at this juncture, performer is completely naked.

5) This is the time when the performer does a variety of poses, each one of which displays her nether regions to the audience. Some simulate orgasm onstage, others choose to just show themselves from a wide range of angles and demonstrate their flexibility.
*note - at this juncture, performer is still completely naked. The audience will applause during certain displays of genitalia. I'd recommend to just clap when everyone else is clapping.

6) With the conclusion of the performance pieces, audience members can now take photos with the performer. The performers are more than happy to acquiesce to any requests the person taking the photo might have.
You can choose to take a photo OF the performer, or WITH the performer - either is fine. Photos cost 1000 yen a pop, but the performers will write something nice on it, and are generally very excited when they learn that you're a foreigner AND that it's your first time in a Japanese strip club.

7) After the photo-taking, the performer disappears backstage briefly, before emerging either scantily-clad or fully-unclothed for a 'lap of honour', where they openly flash their bits to pretty much every member of the audience.

And that's it for just a single performer! There're usually five performers with a finale item.

Highly recommended; a truly mesmerising display of beauty, artistry and athleticism.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Forgot to mention!
I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster. Hope the reading isn't too painful!
This website has given me a lot of...off-the-beaten-track destinations in Japan, and to help another traveler in that manner would be really great.
I've got another review for a strip club in Osaka in the works, so please let me know how I can improve my writing and what I should be doing.
Thank you very much!

Great review! Next time I'm in Kyoto, I'll have to look this place up. I'm a former strip club aficionado (moved on to other forms of mongering) but this sounds like it's worth a visit.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
DX-Tohji

Date of Encounter:
July 2017

Contact Method:
http://www.dx-tohji.co.jp/english/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2-3 hours for 5000 yen

Type/Location:
Exotic dance theatre in Kyoto

Language Notes:
Rudimentary Japanese will suffice

Details of the Encounter:
Located less than ten minutes' walk from the JR Kyoto station, DX-Tohji brands itself as an "Exotic Dance Theatre", and what they put on show was indeed highly memorable and an experience like none other.

Tickets to a show cost 5000 yen (should've been 7000 yen, but if you go in the middle of the afternoon, they're not too particular about entry charges), and shows last two hours.

Each performer will do her pieces for 30 minutes, before five to ten minutes are allocated to taking photographs with any members of the (predominantly male) audience who'd like keepsakes of their visit.

Play-by-play:
1)
Performer comes out in an elaborate costume, and depending on which performer they are (first or last, etc.), the overall theme of their performance varies. The first performer generally gets the audience more hyped up with an energetic showcase, while the last performer puts on a truly expressive opening number.
*note - at this juncture, performer is still fully clothed.

2) After the first song finishes, the lights dim somewhat, and the performer removes an article of clothing, either by disappearing briefly to the wings or surreptitiously removing said article onstage. The second musical number is thematically similar to the first, with the performer still behaving in accordance with their role (e.g. hyping up audience, main-eventer, etc.).
*note - at this juncture, performer is wearing something more revealing. General shape of the body can be seen, with slits up the sides revealing flesh and undergarments.

3) This is where things get interesting - the third song sees the performer positioning herself at the rotating stage in the centre of the room (surrounded by the audience). This is where she undresses even further, and the stage rotates to allow members of the audience to...admire her more. At this point, the song is generally a slower one.
*note - at this juncture, performer is naked except for underwear. Breasts are exposed by this point.

4) It is during this song that the performer gets fully naked. She takes her time during the (usually) down-tempo song to remove her final undergarments, and coordinates her performance such that she gets fully naked when the song is nearly done.
*note - at this juncture, performer is completely naked.

5) This is the time when the performer does a variety of poses, each one of which displays her nether regions to the audience. Some simulate orgasm onstage, others choose to just show themselves from a wide range of angles and demonstrate their flexibility.
*note - at this juncture, performer is still completely naked. The audience will applause during certain displays of genitalia. I'd recommend to just clap when everyone else is clapping.

6) With the conclusion of the performance pieces, audience members can now take photos with the performer. The performers are more than happy to acquiesce to any requests the person taking the photo might have.
You can choose to take a photo OF the performer, or WITH the performer - either is fine. Photos cost 1000 yen a pop, but the performers will write something nice on it, and are generally very excited when they learn that you're a foreigner AND that it's your first time in a Japanese strip club.

7) After the photo-taking, the performer disappears backstage briefly, before emerging either scantily-clad or fully-unclothed for a 'lap of honour', where they openly flash their bits to pretty much every member of the audience.

And that's it for just a single performer! There're usually five performers with a finale item.

Highly recommended; a truly mesmerising display of beauty, artistry and athleticism.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Your detailed and comprehensive report suggests they have toned the show down.

I visited ages ago. In addition to the standard stuff you described, they had "game" segments. For example, there was one game where 5 volunteers from the audience came on stage for a pussy eating competition.

Well this looks like a promising place to visit! Gonna mark this up for my next trip.

Hopefully the condition of the club is better than the DX Kabukicho (if indeed they are related).

Looking forward to your Osaka report.

Hopefully the condition of the club is better than the DX Kabukicho (if indeed they are related).

Looking forward to your Osaka report.

The DX places are related. The Kyoto venue is run down, but still a much more comfortable experience. The "game" segments weren't on the program in Shinjuku. It was the "game" segments that made the Kyoto place a bucket list item. It would be a shame if they have reverted to a more traditional JPN strip club program.

Reactions: akasam
The game segments were a great part of the DX Kabukicho experience, but not my favorite part.

Even better was the queueing up for personal experiences with the girls, I've never seen anything like it. Drink with girl, put head in lap and have girl q-tip ear, ..., even a chikan segment. It was surreal.

If that's a standard thing in DX clubs, I'll go to all of them. (It may be this wasn't a usual thing for Kabukicho and I got lucky.)

The stripping parts were boring, I can't even remember them.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The DX places are related. The Kyoto venue is run down, but still a much more comfortable experience. The "game" segments weren't on the program in Shinjuku. It was the "game" segments that made the Kyoto place a bucket list item. It would be a shame if they have reverted to a more traditional JPN strip club program.

I went a couple of days ago and can confirm that interactivity is very much on the menu (but maybe not everyday or in every timeslot - the website really isn't helpful on this or on any other matter). In fact the 'game' or 'service' sections of the show comfortably outran the dancing - which to be honest wasn't particularly interesting in itself. It all comes at a cost. I spent 7000 on 'interactivity', on top of the 5000 to get in. Money well spent, though.

I went a couple of days ago and can confirm that interactivity is very much on the menu (but maybe not everyday or in every timeslot - the website really isn't helpful on this or on any other matter). In fact the 'game' or 'service' sections of the show comfortably outran the dancing - which to be honest wasn't particularly interesting in itself. It all comes at a cost. I spent 7000 on 'interactivity', on top of the 5000 to get in. Money well spent, though.

What games did you see?

I remember:

- the pussy eating contest
- a "water game" - girls shooting pee into buckets/paddling pools/customers mouths
- one segment where the female MC with a micro camera gave you a live guided tour of one of the show girls pussy and it was projected on the big screen

Can't remember what else I saw. But it was hard to get out the place. It was just one whacky "only in Japan" moment after the other.

This was on top of the standard show, interactivity and whack factor you get at old school JPN strip clubs like Rockza and equivalent places.

What games did you see?

I remember:

- the pussy eating contest
- a "water game" - girls shooting pee into buckets/paddling pools/customers mouths
- one segment where the female MC with a micro camera gave you a live guided tour of one of the show girls pussy and it was projected on the big screen

Can't remember what else I saw. But it was hard to get out the place. It was just one whacky "only in Japan" moment after the other.

This was on top of the standard show, interactivity and whack factor you get at old school JPN strip clubs like Rockza and equivalent places.

No, nothing like that. Tame (but enjoyable) fondling stuff mainly. Looks like they've scaled back ...

To be honest, it seemed like the 'service' stuff was the main point of the exercise. Not all the girls are dancers and I suspect that service is the main way they make money. I think they do still have some back rooms, but can't confirm. One girl offered me a 'private dance' for 3000, and fool that I am I didn't inquire further, but opted for oppai play at 1000.
What was I thinking?

Your detailed and comprehensive report suggests they have toned the show down.

I visited ages ago. In addition to the standard stuff you described, they had "game" segments. For example, there was one game where 5 volunteers from the audience came on stage for a pussy eating competition.
WHOA!!!

I was just wondering about Live Sex Shows. GREAT !