Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes / 10,000 yen

Type/Location:
Ebisu, shop

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Lurker for a few months, finally ready to post my first review.
Based on a recent review, I went to Ebisu New York Fashion Health.

http://mxy.jp/sp/tokyo/ebisu/

I just decided spur of the moment, so I was a walk in around 11am. I asked the tencho for a 30 minute session in Japanese, and was told the wait time was 30 minutes. I paid the 10,000 yen fee and he handed me a ticket, like I ordered ramen or something. He told me to come back in 30 minutes (I guess waiting in the shop was a no, didn't ask).

When I came back, he told me to sit and wait a minute, then closed a curtain around me. After a few minutes he opened it up and showed me down the hall where Yuka was standing waiting for me.

http://mxy.jp/spcommons/girl/girlInfo.php?girlCd=685

That is her profile, age listed as 18, she is probably right around there as she looks very young in person. Pictures are quite accurate I'd say... she has nice large breasts. I tried to make small talk in Japanese (nowhere near fluent, but can usually hold a conversation)... she would respond but didn't really seem interested in talking at all so I stopped. We undressed ourselves and headed into the small room shower. Basic clean down, brown rinse, nothing exciting. Off to the bed where she started to kiss me all over, then on to the BBBJ. She alternated between BBBJ and HJ for a while. It felt good, but it was all very mechanical. After a bit, I popped, she cleaned me off and back in the shower. When we got dressed, she picked up the phone to call the tencho and after a minute I walked out and admired the insane line to Shake Shack across the street...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Decent price and close to home, may try other providers in the shop