http://www.kawasaki-elegance.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
20500 yen for 70 min

Type/Location:
Horinouchi district/Kawasaki

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
For those who clicked on the website, her picture is not listed there. You can only see her picture at the front desk at Elegance shop.

On the website says that she is T:157 B:93 (F) W:59 H:88. It also says that she is 23. I think it is pretty her physical attributes are pretty accurate and she should be around that age as well. Her butt is really nice and she I particularly found her beautiful. She seems to be half-Japanese, I'm not sure.

I chose the 70 minutes course which would give me the choice for 2 shots. She suddenly decided to talk to me and kept talking until I decided to take off my clothes and start the business.

I'm not sure if she wasn't in a mood to work, but that was what I felt. She seems to be outgoing and really a good companion for those seeking for a therapist, really.

Nothing against her being communicative, but after all, I went there to enjoy the FS provided by soaplands in Japan.

I thought choosing the mattress (nuru-nuru or whatever you call here) would allow me to still have 2 shots. I was wrong. She said only after I've chosen and she decided to organize the mattress etc that only 1 shot was allowed. WTF?!

She is beautiful and has a nice body. The sumata and FS on the mattress was good, but not the best experience ever.

If I had a choice to have 2 shots, I would definitely come back to see her. Because she wanted to waste my time by talking about other things, I won't see her again. But still, we could get along with, despite my review.

I think she can speak some English.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:

So 1 or 2 just belong to companion? I think companions' s age in this shop should be + >5. Do you think so?

I've tried some girls at Elegance shop. I will post the other experiences soon. Right now I'm thinking about going to Tokyo, Yokohama or Kawasaki again.

As for the number of the shots, I could have argued, but I decided not to.

I will just comment on the front desk next time I go there that Aoi should be more professional and say at the beginning that if I choose the Sumata, I will have only one shot. Aoisan said that maybe it could have been 2 shots if it were on the bed. Maybe...

At least for the Risa, she doesn't look 29, but 35. You can see the post which is still probably on the top.