http://www.kawasaki-elegance.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
20500 yen for 70 min

Type/Location:
Horinouchi district/Kawasaki

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Ranked as number 2 in the Elegance's website, I went there for my first ever experience in a soapland in Japan. I've been to Tobita and some areas in Kansai region and I might post soon, when I have more free time.

I went to the Elegance shop just by knowing that it is a gaijin-friendly shop. I haven't checked anything, but the prices. I went to the shop and the staff told me that Rena is available. I asked them, "who is Rena?". They said it is a good choice and very recommended.

On the website says that she is 23 years old and here are her other physical attributes: T:156 B:84 (C) W:59 H:86

I don't think her hips are even 80, let alone 86, but it was a nice slender or slim girl. She was cute, very friendly and professional.

The sumata was good. We started the FS there in the cow-girl position. Because it could be dangerous, we decided to stop for a while until she cleaned the area (very slippery) because of that nuru-nuru product. Then, we restarted at the bed. I finished the first round on the top. Apparently she was really enjoying it.

She asked me if I wanted another shot. She started with another BJ which was good, then, we started with her on the top. We changed some positions and I finished with her in the doggy style.

She doesn't come to the shop that often. Actually, I think those who come once or twice a week are the Japanese girls from the shop. Marika is probably the other Japanese who works for the shop. She is in my wish-list for a while. Aoi is also (half-?)Japanese. The rest of the girls are probably all Thai girls.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

I think companions are half of japanese and half of thai or chinese and not young. That why it is not expensive like mermaid shop.

I think companions are half of japanese and half of thai or chinese and not young. That why it is not expensive like mermaid shop.
Based on reviews only (and mostly the last few posted by the guy who made this thread), it seems that the girls at Elegance must look better than those at Mermaid though.

Based on reviews only (and mostly the last few posted by the guy who made this thread), it seems that the girls at Elegance must look better than those at Mermaid though.

Much better than Mermaid, but still not too up there on the hotness meter. either. My experiences are over a decade ago and for only half a dozen times. My favorite was a Japanese/American 24 year old college student-sweet!

Others were pleasant, maybe a five out of ten.

Full disclosure: I would be lucky to be considered a three out of ten, so a step up for me!;)