http://kawasaki-elegance.com/sp/index2.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
20500 yen for 70 min

Type/Location:
Horinouchi district/Kawasaki

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
not many reviews about Soapland in Kawasaki so I tried to check. Like yoshiwara in tokyo, horiuchi district, walking 10 min from jr Kawasaki station, also has many soapland shops.
The shop I chose name is elegance, cheap, no gaijin tax, staff is friendly. Companion is Risa, she is half, not japanese. Comparing with or Royal'service, I think risa' service is not professional. She looks like 35 yrs, although her age wrote 29 in picture. Her body is not bad for me. 70 min for 2 shots.
Not good but not bad for a tired day. Sorry for my bad English.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Next time, may be I will test another shop in horinouchi.

I dont know but elegance is cheap class shop, I think expensive class shop may be must more gaijin friendly.

Kawasaki is not really gaijin friendly however depending on when you go you could have some luck. If you speak Japanese you could go many places but i never been same place twice. The problem is not the girls but the guy at the door. For the same place one will let u come and the next time it can be a no way if the guy doesn't want to speak with you.

Reactions: MikeH
Did you get to choose or did they choose for you?

http://www.kawasaki-shangri-la.com/top/
this one is gaijin friendly but very expensive .

Have you personally used the services here before? Were you able to get by on only English or did you need to speak Japanese really well?

My Japanese is pretty good, but not amazing.

I ask because I will be visiting a good friend with his Japanese wife and his wife's family is in Kawasaki. We will be traveling around Kanagawa prefecture but I have some time to check out Paradise and possibly this place.

There are some new women working here that look really hot lol.