http://kawasaki-elegance.com/sp/index2.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
20500 yen for 70 min

Type/Location:
Horinouchi district/Kawasaki

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is my first review here. I don't remember the name of the places I've been to (such as Tobita in Osaka), but I know how to go there. I will start posting some reviews little by little when I have time.

I haven't seen many reviews about Soaplands in Kawasaki.

Elegance was my first experience of Soapland in Japan. It is located about 10 minutes away from the Kawasaki station. You may find many shops in the area.

Elegance is a gaijin-friendly shop in Kawasaki. The staff was friendly.

Risa is Thai and so most girls at Elegance shop. Although on the website says she is 29 years old, she looks like 35+ in real life. I've already paid, so what to do?

I paid 20500 for 70 minutes, which allowed me 2 shots. The only courses you area allowed 2 shots are 70 and 80 minutes, according to the staff.

The service was unprofessional and really terrible. I felt like it was her first time and that she was a bit nervous, despite her working experience.

Her body is okay and she has a big butt for East Asians and the FS wasn't bad at all. Because of her poor Japanese communication skills, it was hard to tell her what I wanted or vice-verse. She doesn't speak English either. Unless you speak Thai fluently, I would not recommend her.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments: