Zweihander

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kinpei - Noa

Date of Encounter:
July 2016

Contact Method:
http://www.kinpei-platinum.com (walk-in)

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min/¥35000 if you choose the same girl in a shorter amount of time they will charge extra.

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
This time almost no English was used but as said earlier she does understand some amount.

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description : Fortunately she hadn't changed that much in one day so her physical description is still the same as my previous review. And I'd say the rating is the same as well.

http://www.kinpei-platinum.com/profile.php?no=29

Yeah yeah I know what you're thinking but I didn't plan it, I just sort of....went there and told them to make it happen :whistle:

Fine, I'm weaker when it comes to women are you happy now?

It all went down almost the same as the previous review but this time, since we "knew" each other, we got more intimate faster and I got gifts from her as well. A candy with a certain flavor we had actually talked about the day before and one of her biggest condom since she never got to use them anyway apparently. But I must say she isn't a fan of foreplay for some reason or maybe I'm the problem here, probably me.

Told her I was leaving soon so a storm of kisses and cuddling hailed down and before I left I had to make another promise that might be a little bit more difficult to keep, in comparison with "get your ass over here tomorrow", considering my line of work but I will do my best I promise. Well....if I break it I will never be able to go back to Japan ever again, or anywhere else for that matter and since I want to return and then maybe, perhaps, make another.....one or two reviews here on TAG, I bloody better keep it :)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Since I actually did repeat it, does that mean at least one part of my previous review was correct?

Thank you for your review - very much appreciated!