Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
21k 30 mins

Type/Location:
In shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Was planning to come here and check out what all the fuss was about. See if the whispers of JAV level girls are true.

Plans got derailed abit after reading about a hot milf in Nenkin street. But that shop (百合 Yuri) was closed that day/time. So went ahead with my initial plan.

While getting lost searching for Yuri I had the chance to look around the main and youth streets. Many JAV level girls indeed, but was still a little iffy about the whole thing because of how mechanical the service was said to be, so I only looked at shops where not only the mama san was waving and calling out but the girl as well.

While strolling I caught a glimpse of Ema, who was waving enthusiastically, but I didn’t want to rush and continued to explore more. But after about a half hour of being called left and right and circling the same places over and over, I got called over to Ema’s shop and said fuck it and went in.

Didn’t want to get cockblocked so I told the mamasan that I was a gaijin (ethnically asian, you cant tell if I dont speak,) she misheard and thought I was asking about rates, and told me to fuck off upstairs (not literally) and discuss the menu with the girl.

Went upstairs with the girl and she asked me about what I said because she also didn’t seem to hear it, and I told her that I was a gaijin. She tells me that as long as I can speak and understand Japanese it was perfectly ok.

In terms of looks, I chose her because she looked like a gravure model I liked (Instagram: @naomi_majima) so needless to say she’s a fucking stunner. A little different from what I saw when I passed by but very attractive regardless. Nice perky tits, not small but not big either, very nice to hold and play with. Ass looked nice but had its problems, will get to that later.

Got on the futon, Told to undress, she also undressed. She then told me that there was no shower so she used alcohol wipes to wipe around the area. My red rocket is uncut, which means I get cbj most places, it wasn’t any different here, had bbbj at Matsushima sometime ago though.

After wiping, did a little small talk, she asked if it was my first time in a shinchi and whatnot. Before starting I asked if kiss was ok because that’s what gets me going. Told me kissing was ok but no tongue, which i was perfectly ok with because I expected a no initially.
Start with a bit of kissing and got capped up, then onto CBJ, then CG. CG started off nice with grinding (when she turns her pelvis while your cock is inside) but then she started squatting and bouncing, her ass looked nice and didnt seem flat or anything, but when she started bouncing it felt super bony and hurt my thigh. Up side was her pussy was very warm and felt nice even through the rubber.
Moved on to mish, pickle rick kept slipping out because of the lube. Decided to switch back to CG, but the grinding just wasnt doing it for me (felt good but not enough to make me wanna pop). She then asks if I want it with hand. She was very cute seemed very nice so I didn’t want to waste more time on an extremely mediocre quickie because I wanted to chat, so I said yes and we did just that.
Kisses and groping while she jerked me off, and I popped in no time.

Finished up, got wiped and got dressed, had a bit of time left (popped around the 15-20min mark, being super generous to myself :D) so we talked for abit, about my life here, about the shinchis because I live next to one.
While doing this, she was straddled on my lap and holding my head to her chest oppai pub style, head stroking, couple of kisses here in there, very nice I like.

The alarm rang and it was time, she gave me 1 last kiss and we went down together. I asked for a card and was told that she doesn’t have one because she was new, but told me her name for if I come back.

On my way out, mamasan tells me to take the lollipop, which I did because I didn’t want to get tempted while heading back.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Aside from the bony legs, Was surprisingly much better than what I expected (mostly because the girl is a solid 9). If I didn’t already have a regular provider for BBFS with a soft bouncy bubble butt for just a few thousand yen more and with much more time. I’d probably come back here every other week.

Last edited:
Thank you for the report! Glad it was a good experience!

Approved: 10/9/2021

Plans got derailed abit after reading about a hot milf in Nenkin street. But that shop (百合 Yuri) was closed that day/time. So went ahead with my initial plan.

I just want to report that Kaori is back working at Yuri. She told me that she took a break due to the early closing times and few customers during the state of emergency. I haven’t had a session with her for more than half a year and she’s as wonderful as ever and I got my MILF fix. Go check her out.