Guest viewing is limited

Embarrassing experience - Mina - Cheating Lady boy in Akasaka Crystal Hotel (Tinder Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are clear differences even in the most passable post-ops though.
The biggest is that the vaginal canal is different. In a person born a woman it changes size and shape depending on arousal. A post op stays pretty much the same and you are fucking a tube with lube. Its different, you may not notice it if you are inexperienced.

I've always wondered about this. There used to be a full post-op at Club Diamond that I was considering trying, but in the end figured if I was going to Club Diamond I may as well get the full genuine experience...then ended up getting lazy and just going to AR/AF.

Did you ever read "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell," by Tucker Max? There's a chapter where he goes into this subject. He gets into a discussion with a gay friend about the hundreds of women he's supposedly had sex with, and the friend assures him that at least a few have been post-ops, then goes through the tell-tale hints that a girl is post-op, and Tucker is horrified when he recognizes some of them and realizes that he's had sex with a biological male. Fucking pussy, I would've felt like a king.

Ha, fair enough on the points against me. Professionally, I work very close with the LGBTQ community and my arguments were definitely leaning more towards the philosophical side than the biological side. And, no, that's not a discussion I'm trying to spark here either :)

I guess I've never seen the appeal in purposefully seeking out (or actively avoiding) a post-op TS. In terms of P4P it would just seem like booking any other female provider to me, I guess.

I just wish I could find a good newhalf experience in Japan, actually. I've booked a few times, once with my wife and that was fun, but it's always kind of uncomfortable. Trans girls in the US tend to be much more personable and outgoing and self-assured, while every newhalf I've been with in Tokyo comes off as very timid and standoffish. I know there's the language barrier and all but, I dunno. That all being said I'm going to try VERY hard to finally book a meeting with Miran when I'm back in Japan next year! Hope she's still working then!

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
That all being said I'm going to try VERY hard to finally book a meeting with Miran when I'm back in Japan next year! Hope she's still working then!

If you do, please post a review. The older I get, the more I have to live vicariously through the escapades of others. BTW, Miran's prices are very, very reasonable and I believe her shop is conveniently located near Okachimachi now. And from what I've heard she's fluent in English.

Reactions: Frenchy
Status
Not open for further replies.