Guest viewing is limited

Emerald Emperor with Sora-chan

iamyuu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Emerald Emperor, Sora (http://www.e-vip.co.jp/pc/profile.php?id=sora)

Date of Encounter:
Mid-Nov 2016

Contact Method:
Touted

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours, 65000yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara / Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
* Warning! Another long read that may contest for the Booker Prize :p

Arriving back in Japan in the early morning from a business trip, I was lucky enough to get the rest-of-the-pretty-much-whole-day off. After a quick shower and change of clothes, I made my way to Yoshiwara. Instead of walking from Minowa station, I decided to walk from Iriya station.

From some quick research on the train before arriving, I had set my eyes on Aladdin’s Moe-chan. Reached 角町通り around 11:30 and there were already touts outside the various establishments. The first one that called me was outside Aile D’ore, who asked me my budget. I told the tout that I hadn’t really set a budget yet, and would only look first, and he said ok. I think there were like 5 front men inside who showed me to a waiting room, no need to take off my shoes.

After a minute or so, one of front men showed me a picture of one girl who was not my type. I checked with him that only one girl was available (for foreigners) and said no, thank you, and left, saying “mata kimasu” (will come again) on the way out. Want to stay polite.

I passed a couple more establishments where the touts ignored me, and reached Aladdin (sign actually says “Soapland Aladdin”). The tout in front started talking to me in English, and I replied in Japanese, then he switched to Japanese. He said a few ladies were available now, to which I asked if Moe-chan was available. He said that Moe-chan was booked for the next couple of hours, and that she generally doesn’t serve foreigners. I hid my disappointment, and said thank you and “mata kimasu”.

I walked a few meters more, and a tout in front of Make-Up called me over. He told me that there are several ladies available, and asked me what was my budget. I told him around 50k-60k yen (for 2 hours), and he asked if I would pay by credit card. When I said cash, he seemed a bit surprised (maybe most foreigners use credit card in Yoshiwara?). He said ok and invited me in. Again, no need to take off my shoes and was led to an empty waiting room, passing one guy behind the front counter and one guy behind the drink/bar counter.

The tout showed me photos of 6 ladies. He recommended the No.1 ladies who was suddenly available because of a cancellation. Of the 6 ladies, probably 4 were cute enough, but somehow, I kinda got a bit greedy, wanting to look for a girl with the perfect look, and was wondering what other shops had to offer. I told the tout that all 4 ladies looked fine, but somehow nothing clicked from the pictures. He tried to persuade me again, saying that the normal price for foreigners is 90k yen and that I can have the No.1 lady for just 65k yen because it was a very slow day. After some more back-and-forth, he gave up. I got ready to leave, and was almost out of the waiting room, when the tout asked me if I’d consider other ladies from their sister shops. I said ok, and he asked me to sit down and wait a bit more.

Another tout came bringing like photos of 12 ladies – 3 each from Giardino, Aile D’ore, Excellent Club and Emerald Emperor. One girl from Giardino caught my eye, but I eventually settled on Sora-chan from Emerald Emperor. I checked with the tout that Sora-chan was available now. The tout said I had to make payment there at Make-Up rather than at Emerald Emperor, quoting 65k yen. I paid in cash and he asked me to wait a bit more.

After a moment, he called me out and another front man in a grey suit was waiting outside. The guy led me to another building with a green sign (emerald, yes) with another two front men wearing grey suits waiting by the door. They led me to the empty waiting room and asked me what drink I would like. When they brought my drink and wet towel, they asked for my name and country. I told them my Japanese nickname.

After a few more minutes, the front man introduced Sora-chan who was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, wearing a black lacy one-piece. The Sora-chan in front of me was a tanned and slightly less voluptuous version of the one in the photo. The eyes are somewhat as per photo. All in all, she still looked fine enough for me.

She led me up the stairs, and took off our shoes outside of the room. The room was quite spacy. Bigger than Darling Harbor, probably same size as Dolce but in much better condition and not too brightly lit. All the towels were green in color (emerald, yes). She took and hanged my jacket. She asked what drink I would like, and ordered them on the room phone. We chatted a bit and as expected, the first topic was her relief that I was a Japanese speaking foreigner. She’s served a few foreigners before, and all couldn’t speak much Japanese, so was quite taihen for her.

I told her that the air conditioning was a bit hot. She adjusted the temperature, but throughout the session, had to adjust a few times to find the right temperature during the different plays (bed, mat, etc.). Maybe a regular occurrence during the cold winter.

She then asked me to undress, carefully folding my shirt and jeans, with my socks and underwear in separate small towels. She was doing this while sitting seiza on the floor, to which I told her no need, just sit down beside me on the bed. I then helped her undress, complimenting her that she looked good in black. I noticed as well that her handbag and shoes were also black in color. She said that she likes wearing black in the cold season. In summer and autumn, she wore a lot of warm colors (red, etc.).

Still in her lacy bra and panties, we started to kissing. In contrast to my previous two soapland experiences, Sora-chan really loves DFK. Even while I was helping unhook her bra, she was still attacking my tongue and lips. After a while of DFKs and LFKs, I laid her on the bed, and took off her panties. More DFKs, then licking her neck, breasts and tits. Worked down to her nether regions and DATY and FIV. As it was with Kiriyama-san before, Sora-chan’s body spasm-ed/twitched several times and a wet pussy seemed to indicate that she came, but in truth, I’m still not good at knowing if a girl has cum or not.

Sora-chan then moved on top, more DFKs, then she started to lick my nipples. Nipple licking seems to be the standard play here in Japan, but in truth, I don’t get turned on from it as much, I guess. She then gave a BBBJ, which felt good, though not enough for me to finish. She then capped me and went CG for CFS. Her CG actually wasn’t that good. Her pussy was tight, but not enough up-down movement. I could have suggested her to squat ride me. One thing that was cool though – the sight of her on top doing CG. Those firm breasts and tanned skin really was something. After enjoying the beautiful view, I laid her on the bed, went in missionary, and not long after, finished with glee.

She cleaned me up, and asked me to wait while she prepared the washing area. Once ready, she washed me up good. Gargled with the iodine water as well. After that, I entered into the bathtub first, while she washed herself up, before joining me in the tub. With her back to my chest, enjoyed massaging her lovely breasts and gave her a shoulder rub. She then asked me if I wanted to do bed-play or mat-play. I told her I didn’t mind either play, though my last and only mat-play turned out a bit meh. Somehow, her eyes looked like she was confident of giving me a good mat-play experience, so I chose mat-play. She told me that the mat and lotion may get a bit cold, but she’ll try and heat up the mat and lotion as warm as possible.

A bit hard for me to describe the mat-play (first me lying on my stomach, then me face-up), but suffice to say, Sora-chan changed my mind about mat-play. Really enjoyed her body. After the mat-play massage, she capped me and went again for CG. I wasn’t feeling it that much, so laid her down on the mat and tried missionary on the mat. Though it felt good inside her, another pop didn’t look like coming, so apologized and told her let’s stop here, ending with a sweet LFK.

She washed me up and let me soak in the bath tub, while she cleaned up the mat and wash area. After toweling each other dry and putting on our clothes, exchanged some more LFKs before leaving the room and saying our goodbyes at the top of the stairs.

The front man in the grey suit was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, asked me if my session was good (I replied in the affirmative), and led me out and back to the Make Up building. I was led in again into the empty Make Up building, and was joined by the original tout from Make Up. He asked me if I’d like to go another round. Too tired, maybe next time, I said. He gave me his card and said that please feel free to call him if I’d like to come again. He also said please spread the word out to my foreigner friends that Make Up is friendly to foreigners. Anyone interested, feel free to check out the Make Up website (http://www.y-makeup.com/pc/index.php), and if you don’t feel like calling up the number or chance the walk-in, send me a message and I’ll try to hook you up to the tencho. No guarantees on the price that he will quote though.
After that, the tout asked me if I needed a ride, and I told him anywhere on the Yamanote line. A van came out front soon after. The driver was a bit of an older guy who could speak a bit of English. We talked about my time today and how busy it will be next month when salarymen get their year-end bonus. He dropped me off at Nippori station.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sora-chan was a darling, and certainly made me appreciate a good mat-play. May even repeat if I’m looking for a nice tanned skin girl. For this group of shops, I would probably repeat if they quoted me the same price again, though I can probably try Last Scene or Landmark at that price. Certainly not going to repeat on 90k yen.
Thank you for reading.

It's nice you had a great time, but there're some indications Make-Up and their sister shops like to bullshit their customers. At least, unlike how they've done with some other people, they didn't try to lure you in with bareback sex.

Their usual price is 70k, but they let me have their "number 1" for 45 for two hours when it looked like I was gonna leave. The truth is flexible there, is what I'm getting at.

Cheers, Hofmeyer and Soapy. Yeah, I got lucky with Sora-chan, had a good time even at 65k.

The tout and website makers seem bullshitters but it sounds like the girls know what they are doing and give good service.
They are certainly not the only shop that offers bb, but while many shops are hesistant to offer this to foreigners or first time customers, they seem more "hospitable".