Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Emiri at Aqua Palace Yoshiwara
http://www.y-aqua.jp/main/pc_prof.php?id=emiri

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-up

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 mins, 15,000 JPY (17,000 base rate - 1,000 daily password discount - 1,000 points usage)

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
It's my last full day in Japan and I decide on a morning visit to Yoshiwara to have a nice good memory before I set off on my long flight back home. Despite having a not-so-great girl last time, on average Aqua Palace has still been pretty good to me over the years so when none of the other shops I frequent seemed to have anything I liked (Dolce was at a 1+ hour wait, Momo wasn't open yet at 10am, and I didn't like the options available at Platinum Stage), I pick Emiri from the pictures available at the counter based on the tencho's recommendation (lots of repeaters allegedly) and am sent over to their sister shop Lovers on the next street.

Looks-wise, she actually has a really cute face. One of the cutest girls I've encountered at a soapland at this price point, actually, and better looks than Emi at Momo who I ended up repeating with on this trip. If I had encountered Emiri earlier I might have been repeating with her instead!

Body-wise, she's listed as having G-cups but I would consider them probably to be more on the D side. Still, a great rack by Japanese standards. Build-wise she is taller and wider than the average Japanese girl, and at 167cm she is almost as tall as I am.

She is also very young (she says she's just turned 20 months ago and I'd believe it) although due to her body build she can easily pass for older if she wanted to.

She's also very funny to talk to and we had a great conversation about the recent typhoon, my work, and her interests. In fact considering I've dropped more money at a girls bar for worse conversation I'd almost consider this to still be worth it without the sex.

On that note though - the sex was great. She gave me the best blowjob (BBBJ) I've had on this trip, and I have no idea how she got this good at this young age, I'm guessing she worked at a pink salon or something before this. She also gave me a very nice and sexy full-body lickdown, starting at my nipples and working her way down to my boner and balls. A nice clean-shaven pussy tops off the list as I go 69 on her.

She also got very naturally wet and did not need any additional lube at all, and moaned and seemed to enjoy the sex very much. She moved and writhed and screamed. Very sexy.

We went CG, doggy, and mish, where I finished. We actually were running low on time due to how much time she spent on the foreplay, but it was some damned good foreplay.

I think I'm going to have to book a longer session than 50 mins if I have the chance to see her again next time...

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Cute, sexy, gives great head, enjoys being fucked. What more can I ask for? I'm definitely going to be looking to see if she's still working at the shop at my next trip.

Thanks for your review of Emiri from Aqua Palace... I'm actually pleased to see a positive one come back from you this time!

Approved: 11/5/2019

That's all I need to know!

Indeed! Unfortunately after a steady string of being on the schedule daily it doesn't look like she's been scheduled on shift lately. That has been the downside of Aqua Palace - the average quality of girls is high but they also seem to be pretty high turnover. Not as much of a problem when you're only in Japan for a visit I guess...

Indeed! Unfortunately after a steady string of being on the schedule daily it doesn't look like she's been scheduled on shift lately. That has been the downside of Aqua Palace - the average quality of girls is high but they also seem to be pretty high turnover. Not as much of a problem when you're only in Japan for a visit I guess...
Yeah, when you live here and find a gem, then they’re gone before you have a chance to visit again, it sucks major ballsack. I had that experience with Yuu at Darling Harbour. Best fuck of my life and she was gone a month later. Just had an awesome time with Sayuri there the other day, so I’ll be going back again soon!